View Single Post
Old 01-26-2005, 06:42 PM   #10
Jean

Talking

Good Afternoon, Flowers!
The "cold" has returned to my neighborhood! Darn, I was hoping spring was here to stay! I think two of my outside orphans are going to have kittens . . . I thought they were smarter than that in the winter!

One of my coworkers has a daughter who was in Jason's class and they dated some in high school but were more like buddies from junior high on. She was pregnant with her second child and had to have her cervix stitched (?) with her first one and also with this one. She started spotting a couple of weeks ago and lost the baby last night. There was no amniotic fluid left although the baby was born alive but only lived for an hour. She was due in June around the same time as Amanda so I just feel so bad for them.

"Gma" -- Maybe Jack will think twice about racing if you want equal money to spend! I've been catching up on magazine reading during our 15 minutes of reading time at school so haven't read a book in quite a while. If I find a good one, I want to keep reading and don't get anything else done.

I have bell choir tonight so had better dream up supper. The water softner is on the blink and I think the repairman is to come tomorrow so I will need to clear a path for him . . . and clean the litter boxes before I leave in the morning. He always says that the washer/dryer, water softner, and water heater are right by the litter boxes!

I hope you all have a nice evening and a terrific Thursday!

Jean -- from Iowa!

Last edited by Jean; 01-26-2005 at 06:46 PM.
Jean is offline   Reply With Quote