View Single Post
Old 01-26-2005, 07:14 AM   #50
GreeneyedFaith

Geographical location: Saskatchewan

Marital Status: Happily Married

Children/Ages: Boy age 10 and a girl age 7

Pets: Cat - Simon (Himilayan/Siamese/Persian Mix)

Hobbies/Interests: Music, Paint Shop Pro, Movies, Reading, Camping, Swimming, Photography, travelling and computers.

Height: 5'4" and I thought I was 5'6" all along.

Eye/Hair Color: Blonde hair with Green eyes

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: My first appointment was back in May 2004. I had been waiting for exactly 1 year to see somebody. Possibly this April will be my surgery.

Starting Weight: 330lbs

Present Weight: 323lbs

Goal Weight: 143lbs

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: Eating Breakfast - 3 Meals a day, Drinking some water, not eating at night and to try not think about eating.

Following any specific plan: WLS & on my own until the surgery Dr. Phil's 7 Keys to Weight Loss Surgery. Also help from a Dietitian.

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: I finally got to a point where I am scared to death of dying obese.

Anything else you would like to share with us: I am so looking forward to my final appointment on March 7th where I will learn the date of the actual surgery and what type of surgery I will have. I am so ready to get out of this fat trap or shell. I want to be healthy and thin by next summer.

The purpose of life is a life of purpose
GreeneyedFaith is offline   Reply With Quote