Old 01-24-2005, 07:54 AM   #1  
thin within

Talking Monday, Monday

good afternoon, chickadees. this is just a quick fly-by as my dd should be getting home from school in about 15 to 20 minutes. i've got to figure out what we will be having for supper. didn't get to exercise this morning, but hopefully will tomorrow. have a great day everyone!
fullfig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 08:36 AM   #2  
Baby Steps

Fullfig: Morning. Don't you hate trying to figure out stuff for supper? Doesn't help when you're as picky an eater as I am Have a great day!!

Well, today oldest DD goes to the orthodentist again. Tomorrow I have an chiropracter appointment. So not sure when the exercise will be added again. Friday I did bowling, and Saturday shoveled snow. But other than that, didn't do a lick of exercise. Oh well, can't complain cuz I've done more this month than I think I did all year last year Bought some LC treats yesterday....and had to try out each one. Carbwell "brownie" and forgot who made the other ones...but they're "oreo's " . I also bought some half & half to make some hot cocoa. I miss that SOO much. So I heated a glass up (I was SOO cold last night for some reason-even w/blankets on!) & added some Davinici chocolate syrup and away I sipped. It was YUMMY. Now I've got to just make sure to not have it every day.
Hope you all survived the snow and had a good weekend!
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 10:18 AM   #3  
Head Princess

Good morning! Monday sure came around fast!

Fullfig - good luck with dinner!

Brenda - good luck with the chiro!

Well, I got my new car on Friday! It's a black Mazda6. It was the dealership's demo so it's got the sports package AND the luxury package. I love it! I'm getting a sealant put over the entire car (outside and in) and having the windows tinted and then it will be perfect! Zoom-zoom!

Other than that, the drama in my life resumed briefly when one of the reasons I stopped going to the bar by my house (sister to the girl that started accusing me of sleeping with her husband when I turned down her advances) showed up at the place I hang out now. I was just fine. I saw her walk in and go sit down, but I was on the other side of the room with my back to her and surrounded by nicely attentive men, so I didn't pay any attention to her. All of a sudden I'm getting a text message from someone I haven't heard from in months asking me why I had this girl thrown out of the bar. I didn't even know she had gone! So the girl's story is that I told the bartender that she was threatening me so she got kicked out. The bartender's story is that the girl was talking crap about me so the bartender said 'we don't tolerate that here' and told her to stop or take it somewhere else.

I had no part in it at all and I'm still getting the credit.

Saturday I went to a party and barely moved at all on Sunday as a result. It wasn't that I drank too much, but I drank way too long. Ugh! I hate that! Anyway, it's Monday now and I'm all recovered and drinking my yummy coffee. Have a great day everyone!
StarPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 10:20 AM   #4  
Kimmy

S/C/G: 181.2/181.2/130

Height: 5 foot nada

Good morning girls and guys
It's another stormy day here in my neck of the woods and school is cancelled. It's not too stormy though for the kids to go outside to play. Been trying to stay OP this past weekend but it's pretty hard at work. The girls all love to eat, eat, eat!!!!! I'm holding my own though and not gaining so that is good. I'll keep in touch throughout the day gotta go and find out what I will have for lunch.....

Kim

HW 173 lbs
SW 158 lbs
CW 158 lbs
GW 125 lbs
nibs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 10:22 AM   #5  
The Princess O' Pets

Good morning ladies!!

Well it is Monday and back on track! Have all OP treats today and finally my many b-day celebrations are over, so time to get to it! Told DH He for sure cannot make plans in the afternoons on Tues or Thurs or Saturday morning, these are MY gym times! He said OK and he won't do it again. So that should cure my trouble of missing the gum cause of my bratty hubby!

B- good deal trying out new LC treats!

Hi Fullfig have a great supper!
Theo'sgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 10:24 AM   #6  
The Princess O' Pets

Hi Nibs and SP you snuck in on me.

SP-you are just a magnet for crazy women!!! ahahahahaha
Theo'sgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 10:26 AM   #7  
Head Princess

TG - I know! What's with that?
Old 01-24-2005, 10:28 AM   #8  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Default Good Morning!

Brenda~ I think shoveling snow counts as exercise....especially if you had lots of snow!!

Fullfig~

Star~ enjoy your car!

We had a really nice weekend, Im recovering nicely from this bug....Ive been sleeping a bit later every morning, and this morning was the first morning in over a week I didnt wake up hacking and coughing. YAH!!!

Dh is off today, so I think its off to starbucks for coffee, and then back to walmart to exchange a set of blinds. Thats about it....maybe a stop by the library, 3 of the books I picked up last time, Ive already read. See what happens when your sick? I might even pull out my sewing machine, and sew up a table cloth for my kitchen "catch all" corner table today.

Thats about all thats planned for today.....have a good one

Robin
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 10:31 AM   #9  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Nibs & TG
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 11:29 AM   #10  
Movin' and Losin'

Fullfig: It sure is good to see you around again.

Brenda: I saw the LC oreos, and I was scared. I don't think I could be trusted in the same room with them!

Star: That new car sounds nice -- enjoy it!

Nibs: Welcome!

TG: Glad you are back OP and got the gym situation settled with DH.

Robin: Glad you are feeling better.

Well, we had our first softball game this weekend, and we lost by the 10-run rule! Eek. But, it was our first game and our first time playing together. The other team had been together for years. Surely, we can only get better!

Oh, and the most exciting thing of the weekend: I joined a gym! I absolutely love it! I look forward to going everyday. Woo-hoo!

Hope you all have a great Monday!

Take care,
Jina
jdoggmartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 03:33 PM   #11  
Head Princess

Oh GAWD!!!!!!!!! I ran to the grocery store for lunch and grabbed what I though was a low carb wrap. Now I'm not so sure. I've got that whole achy, sinus-y feeling I get whenever I have too much refined flour. Blech!!!
Old 01-24-2005, 05:24 PM   #12  

What's a girl to do? Snowed in for 3 days, nothing to do, DH willing....yes that's right.....NACHOS!!!!! When it cleared up today DH and I went out and got nachos. And here I had been so good yesterday and the first part of today. Planning on just chicken and salad tonight but geez....what a dope!

30 inches of snow! I can't believe it. I don't think we have had this much snow since the blizzard of '78. How did the rest of you in cold country fair?
We will not be seeing the garden underneath all this snow for quite some time.

Actually looking forward to going back to work....been in this house for too long!

Star: Car sounds awesome! Enjoy. And what is with that nutcase?

Brenda: Didn't you get a lot of snow too? mmmmmmm oreo's

Jina: Congrats on the gym membership. I wish I had the extra cash and could join one again.

Robin: Glad to hear you are finally feeling better.

TG: You tell him!

Kim & fullfig:

Well off to go check on my DH...he said he doesn't feel too hot today I'm a little worried about him.

Talk to you again tomorrow.
jane8760 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 05:34 PM   #13  
Movin' and Losin'

Jane: I have been thinking about you buried under all of that snow. I just can't imagine that much snow. I hope DH is OK. Take care!
jdoggmartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 10:08 PM   #14  
Baby Steps

I'm not sure how much snow we got. All I know is we haven't had this much snow since '94! And to think winter's not done yet. Well, the oreo's are good. Not as good as "normal" ones..but they'll do so that I have legal "cheat" snacks!! Definitely a plus in the favor of pointing me in the right direction rather than carb-aholics! I need to get this problem nipped in the bud (or butt!) fast or I'll never manage my goal...or my weight! Can't figure out how I went from gung ho when I started this WOE to cheating and having a hard time staying OP. Can the loss of weight be THAT big a factor? Even though I'm not at goal weight? I mean, ok, my body's not thong or bikini material...but I'm happier with it than I was before. And I've got to face it...I'm 3* years old and have had 2 kids. Am I SUPPOSED to have a hot body? I'd settle for "toned" and able to fit into a tankini w/a skirty bottom!!! And maybe dress pants that don't accent the belly bulge. In a nut shell.....I need the gut to flatten out. The thunder thighs to shapen up. SO that means exercise my tushy off, I know. But it also means I need to get serious about watching what I eat. I mean come on!! I got down to 141 w/out exercising before....I can do it again!
*pep talk done and need major kicking now!!!!*
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote