Old 01-20-2005, 11:30 AM   #1  
On my way......

Default Aquafina Flavor Splash

Good morning! I was just wondering if anyone has tried the Aquafina Flavor Splash? Does it taste too sweet or just like a "splash" of flavor? Basically... Is it any good? I saw it in the store and was wondering if it would be worth the purchase for a change from plain water.
way2fat4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2005, 12:02 PM   #2  
Want to feel better

S/C/G: S/C/G: 240/205/150

Height: 5' 0"

I will have to look for that ~ do you know if it is anything like Fruit2O? That is fruit flavored water (non carbonated) sweetened with splenda. There is another new one-aquacal, but it was sweetened with aspartame. I found one called fruit refreshers - non carbonated, sweetened with splenda - flavors were lemonade, cherry-limeaid, cranberry and strawberry-kiwi.
glynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2005, 05:47 PM   #3  
On my way......

Ok, so I tried it... And unless you like Fruit 2 Oh or the sweeter kinds of flavored waters it's not for you. I like just a splash of flavor this was too much for me. But, don't let me discorage you from giving it a try. I also read the back and it is sweetened with Splenda. I might try a different flavor when I find one but all I saw was citrus.
way2fat4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2005, 06:02 PM   #4  
Jennifer

I'm a big fan of the sodium-free flavored seltzer waters. They don't have any sugar or, well, anything else but a bit of flavoring, but they're tasty. I like the lemon-lime the best. Sometimes I throw in a handful of frozen berries to make it taste even better (then eat them when I get to the bottom!). It's a big incentive to drink more water.
teapotdynamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2005, 08:32 AM   #5  

Just an idea, but if you don't like a whole lot of flavor, maybe try mixing just a little of a flavored one into a regular bottle/glass of water (and that would be cheaper as well).
CassandraA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2005, 01:31 PM   #6  
Live for the Moment!

I don't think we have this up here in Canada yet but I would love to give it a try... Although, I'm not too big on really sweet drinks so don't know if I would like it!

I love Ice Water with fresh lemon in it though... Yummy!

Jennifer - Berries at the bottom of your water!??! That's the best idea I've heard all day... I will most definetly have to give it a try.. Sounds wonderful!
Br00klyn is offline   Reply With Quote