South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 01-15-2005, 09:20 AM   #1  
someday 145

S/C/G: 286/ticker/145

Default Indv. salad dressings

I had sent a suggestion to Kraft to make indv. packettes of salad dressings. I know that I take my own in a little container to resturants. They said they don't have enough demand to make them. Maybe if we can get the word out to request them to, they will get enough feed back to do it. I was thinking along the lines of no or low fat ranch and the others. They make them for fast food joints, why not for us to buy??
Just a suggestion.
Old 01-15-2005, 10:51 AM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Good suggestion. Maybe they will pay attention eventually. It sure would be handier than those little containers that usually spring a leak in my purse!
Old 01-18-2005, 03:11 PM   #3  
i luv my dog!

Chipper, have you looked in Costco where you are? Sometimes you can find "restaurant" stuff like the single serve items in those warehouse club stores, such as Sam's, etc.

Also, if you know someone (well enough) in the restaurant bus. that has an account with Monarch, Cysco or PYA you could ask them to order a case for you. It won't be cheap though.

Also, most of the deli/salad bars at the grocer have those single serve dressings available next to the take away food, so you could start picking up a few extra packets on your trips to the market.
Closed Thread