Old 01-18-2005, 08:39 AM   #1  
Jen

Height: 5'3"

Default The Biggest Loser - final, final show!

So tonight's show is going to catch up with the contestants who have kicked off the past 9 weeks and someone is going to win $100,000!! If they are going by weight loss and body fat I'd say Aaron is going to walk away with it as he looked positively skinny on last week's show. Don't forget to watch!
Jen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 12:44 PM   #2  
Want to see less of me

S/C/G: 260/255/185

I think maybe Dre might actually walk away with the money. But who knows! We'll have to watch and find out!!!

i would love to do a show like that, but, unfortunately, nothing like that is EVER open to Canadians!! Poor us!!!
Orangecupcakez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 01:19 PM   #3  
if only she'd lose weight

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7

Aaron always looked good.

But my money's on Andrea.
SuchAPrettyFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 01:55 PM   #4  
Born Loser

S/C/G: 490/See Tracker/245

USA network had a marathon on last week so I taped it and got all caught up on the show. I taped the final show last night on USA and watched it. I really wanted Gary to win he just seemed like a good guy.

Anyway I was kind of turned off by the show at first but it really did turn out to be a neat show and I think it was good for everyone. My favorite part of the whole season was when they made them put there wight back on to run around the track. What an eye opener.

I think Dre will take home the money tonight. She looks awsome. I will be watching season two for sure. It really turned out to be a better show than I thought. They could stand to get a new host though. That woman drives me nuts. Her voice is like nails on a chaulk board.
howie6267 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 03:45 PM   #5  
Megan

S/C/G: 200/138/133

Height: 5'5"

It is hard to say because I didnt get a good look at everyone BUT if they are doing body fat lost like they did with ryan, kelly and gary, then i think drea has a great shot. she looks like she has some SERIOUS muscle tone.

Last edited by NYCT1981; 01-18-2005 at 03:49 PM.
NYCT1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 10:27 PM   #6  
Jen

Well big surprise, Dave won!! He had a big weight loss and an even bigger body fat loss. I think he was really working on building muscle so it is no wonder. Aaron had done really well also and Kelly Mac too had some good numbers. I still think Aaron looked the best out of all of them, he looked like he has never had a weight problem in his life! It sounds like Ryan has been busy doing promotions and whatnot. He and Kelly were on the Jane Pauley show today, I didn't see all of it, just caught a few minutes of it, they were sitting in the front row of the audience but I think they had been on at the beginning of the show. How funny was that when Caroline Rhea asked what he was going to do with the money and he said 'open a donut shop'. I thought that was hilarious! Of course he was joking, he said he was going to invest in a children's show about obesity. Course I'd be paying off my mortgage and credit card bills but that's me!
Old 01-19-2005, 11:29 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 344/279.1/???

Height: 5'6"

I had to work until 7 last night and by the time I had the 35 minute drive home, unloaded the kiddos, I got to see the last two weigh ins. I was really surprised by Dave as well. The way he he seemed to me to not be giving it his all on the show, I didn't figure he would continue it when he got home. But big kudos to him though. I think it is great.
barbygirl43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2005, 11:44 AM   #8  
Born Loser

I was sure Dre would win but Dave did an awsome job. I really think it's unfair the way the dicide who wins. People like Mo could have lost more than Ryan and still not beat his numbers because he had so much more to lose. That's just not a fair way of doing it.They should have stuck with the voting system. At least then it's the same for everyone.

Ryan and his "I think I'll start a show". Come on you know that moneys already spent paying for his house and such. Your only talking about 125,000 after taxes. I think that was just a ploy to get someone to give him his own show.
Old 01-19-2005, 12:59 PM   #9  
Jen

Well I don't know what Ryan wants but saying that I'm going to pay off my mortgage, credit cards, buy a new car and take a trip to Barbados doesn't have quite the same ring as doing a show on childhood obesity!
Old 01-19-2005, 01:40 PM   #10  
Born Loser

Maybe I was being kind of harsh with what I said. He may really want to do that. I should not judge like that. I know I want to help people lose weight and I'm sure he feels the same way.
Old 01-19-2005, 02:59 PM   #11  
if only she'd lose weight

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7

I hated both Ryan & Dave, even though they both look amazing.

Can't wait til the next season. Kelly Mac reminded me of our own Sandi Cuteypants.
SuchAPrettyFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2005, 05:57 PM   #12  
Jen

I did not like Dave because he was too manipulative, I think he got the red team to vote off Matt. Like he was actively campaigning to get rid of him. Ryan I did not like at the beginning because of some of the remarks he made but after awhile I realized that he's probably just unable to express himself without cracking a joke because he seems actually very emotional. Lisa was the only person I really did not like because she just came across as so whiny!

What I don't like about the show is how they started determining who won. On one hand I think the amount of weight should have been a factor but determining body fat lost is not fair. Most of the women did not even come close to losing a lot of body fat even if they had lost a lot of weight. I think for a woman to win this contest they would have to lose a lot of weight and also build muscle like crazy.
Old 01-19-2005, 07:25 PM   #13  
beautiful

i only caught the last 2 weigh ins but i was kinda aggravated that dave one. i was sure aaron would have won. i didnt like dave. he just seemed like a big a$$ to me. don't get me wrong though, i'm glad he was able to change his life but i think there were others who 'deserved' the money more.
jkfla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2005, 07:44 PM   #14  
Born Loser

Hopefully with season 2 they will come up with a better way of doing it. Your right there is not much chance for a woman to win or someone who is extreamly over weight like Mo.
Old 01-19-2005, 08:33 PM   #15  
Live for the Moment!

I think they all did a great job however I was totally rootin' for Kelly to win last night! I just love her... I think she's come so far and looks amazing!

I agree with you Howie on Season #2 - I really feel like Mo should have had some sort of recognition... The whole %'s thing just doesn't seem to work too well for those who have that much to lose!

Guess we'll have to wait and see...
Br00klyn is offline   Reply With Quote