Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 01-12-2005, 11:26 AM   #1  

Default Question about weighing

I try to only once a week just to chart my progress. But can anyone tell what the best time of day is to weigh and should i be weighing at the same time of day each time that I do weigh.
scorpiobby20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2005, 12:16 PM   #2  
~*~Tara~*~

S/C/G: 240/234/150

Height: 5' 7"

From everything I've read, the most accurate time to weigh yourself is first thing in the morning, after you've gone to the bathroom, but before you eat, shower, etc.
celticscryer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2005, 01:06 PM   #3  

I agree with Tara that weighing first thing in the morning is the best time to get an accurate weight result. However, as long as you weigh at the same time every day and under the same conditions (similar clothing, etc.) you should still get an accurate result of pounds lost. With that said - I weigh first thing in the morning butt-naked, cause every ounce counts and I don't want a t-shirt or anything weighing me down! LOL.
lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2005, 10:44 PM   #4  
..5, 6, 7, 8!

Height: 5'9

Amen to that jawsmom! hehe.. I do the same thing right before I hit the shower after a good workout.. at the early crack of dawn.
Shalynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2005, 10:14 AM   #5  

Thanks that for answering my question that is when i normal weigh but I wanted to be sure that was correct.
scorpiobby20 is offline   Reply With Quote