Thread: Low Carb Bio's
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2005, 10:40 PM   #73
stewartw

Cool Introducing me

DATE: 1/11/05

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Stewartw, Stewart W. I hope it is ok that I'm a guy. A friend referred me here, and I figured I could use the support, so I figured I'd log on and introduce myself.

BIRTHDAY: 2/7/67

MARITAL STATUS: single

FAMILY INFO (anything you care to share about your family, children, hubby, etc.): Not much to share at the moment. Just a big guy trying to lose weight, working, working out, and spending time with my sheltie Sterling.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Movies, music, reading, some writning. computers.

PETS: Sterling (sheltie puppy. 9 months old)

ATKINS START DATE: February 2004

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE ATKINS: I'm an admitted Carb Junkie. I figured that attacking that issue head on would be the best course.

TOP WEIGHT: 367

CURRENT WEIGHT: 324

GOAL WEIGHT: 175

HEIGHT: 5'7"

EYE COLOR: bluish gray

HAIR COLOR: dirty blonde, reddish, with reddish beard

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Allentown, Pennsylvania

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: consistent exercise

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I'm in the zone mentally now. I'm unflappable. I want to get this weight off because it is my decision, not because a doctor said to.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? Not yet, but if I come up with something, I'll be sure to share it.

WHAT EXPERIENCES CAN YOU SHARE: Since I've started I hit a major plateau starting in august of 04 and going to November 1 of 2004. November I spent off Atkins eating whatever I wanted, including carbs. I put on a few pounds, but since dec 1 I've been back on it hard core and it has been coming off. It is as if I reset something in my metabolism, because the lifestyle is having an effect again
stewartw is offline   Reply With Quote