Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2001, 07:43 AM   #1  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

Default Cows Knee Deep In Cowpies

I AM VERY SERIOUS HERE!!!I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO POST FOR SEVERAL DAYS AND SOMETHING ALWAYS HAPPENS !!!NOW I CANNOT BE SURE IF IT IS MY COMPUTER OR SANDY WHO IS JINXING ME.SANDY APPEARS TO BE VERY NICE SO SHE MAY BE BLOCKING MY KARMA WITH HER FRIENDLY VIBRATIONS.IF SO,NO ONE WILL MISS ME ANYWAY.YOU CANTANKEROUS HEIFERS.TOMORROW I WILL BE THE MOTHER OF SIX CHILDREN{ONE BOY AND FIVE TEENAGERS/TEENYBOPPERS}YOU MUST ALL BE JEALOUS,AND FAT SINCE ALL YOU SEEM TO BE TALKING ABOUT IS FOOOOOOOOOOOOOD.I HAD A BAD DREAM,PEACHIE WAS TRYING TO STEAL MY FRONT PORCH JUST AFTER I HAD IT PUT UP BY THE HOLY ROLLERS.GOTTA GO FEED DS---I AM HAVING THE BACKPORCH REBUILT BY MY MAID.
Old 06-26-2001, 07:59 AM   #2  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

Default I resent that!

I resent the part about the maid. Herbie's maid is coming today. She won't put up the porch. Herbie is kindhearted and knows she has arthritis so we can't expect her to do much. When I've come here while she was here, I find her eating lunch and I answered two phone calls of people asking for her. How could Battle Axe Bagz's maid find time to put up PORCHES WHICH

I would TAKE in SECOND if ONLY to PREVENT further ALCOHOLISM in that ARCTIC country.
For that is where Bagz will retreat from the darling children to drink herself into oblivion. How many calories in a margie?

Not only has Sandy been run out of a forum but she has run off a maid! Truly she may be running off Bagz too!! Way to go, Sandy!!!!!

The watch in my dream was made from a Liberty Half Dollar. Very pretty. Pocket watch.

Herbie wants to take me to Los Angeles to meet his brother. Actually, he wants to go see his brother and he thinks I go where he goes. I have brought up the subject of a ring SEVVVERALLLL times and he has finally determined that one that will fit his little finger will fit me. I expect to see some birthstone thing come into the house. He is giving me fits.

Sugar, I would appreciate your sausage dinners. I told Herbie that I would like to go to Germany. Actually, I stressed that I'd liike to in July while ds is in Kansas because I feel SO d*MN*D guilty leaving him. Herbie has male hearing and thinks we can go in the fall when we return to Paris. Sighhhh. Are you far from Munich?
Old 06-26-2001, 01:59 PM   #3  

Default Peaches friend

Hey Peachers, tell your preggo friend from the singles club that I think she already found a man, and that's what got her in the predicament she's in.

It's a gray day here today. I'm having a gray life. I seem to be in an eating mode.
Old 06-26-2001, 03:03 PM   #4  
fatter than U

Talking we're famous!

Oooooh , go down to the Cow Pasture thread. Two lovely lurkers who love our posts! I'm soooo excited!

Hi Bagzie! Umm.. have you been deleting your cookies often? I did that and had trouble getting back in here a couple of times. Wabby, for someone with no life you sure do socialize a lot! Can you please give me step by step instructions on making those rhubarb leaf stepping stones? I'm intrigued.

Darling Peach! I am about as far away from Munich as a person could get. Tell Herbie to aim his personal jet for Hamburg and you'll be in the right area. We'll be home all summer. The sausages are waiting!

Did someone say RING?? Friendship ring? Promise ring?(remember those) or rock as big as Bugsy's head ring? This is getting serious.
Old 06-26-2001, 03:51 PM   #5  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

Default PICK ME SUGAR PICK ME!!!I AM IGNORING PEACHBALLS

Peachtart has insulted ME and MY "Help"---we shall not even discuss her transcontinental bragging and all of her grand old dame plans until an apolgy is issssssued!!!!!SUGAR !!!I have such good news for you---CANADIAN GARDENING!!!did an article on the rhubard leaves{stones} and I looked up the link for you and here it is!!!!!http://www.canadiangardening.com/HTM...ml-------Ihope it works!!!!Now Wabby has to go there and tell you if she did it the same way----My girlfriend is making some as well----I have made some of the stones with the stained glass pictures set into them---very pretty for my GARDEN PORCH!!!!!I shall lie in wait for my APOLOGY FROM THE COW IN HURRICANE ALLY.
Old 06-26-2001, 04:07 PM   #6  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

Default THREE GIANT COWS

THAT IS WHAT I AM GOING TO NAME MY WEBSITE----PEACHERS IS THE GIANTIST.
Old 06-26-2001, 09:55 PM   #7  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

Default re: lurkers

[size=large]
they're ok with me as long as they're[list=a]
[*]not Canadians[*]with big garden porches[*]and maids[*]and beautful children who excel in everything[*]and beautiful stepchildren (whom they deserve SEVERAL MORE OF TO SPEND THE ENTIRE SUMMER IN THEIR HOUSE)[/list=a]

I will apologize to Bagzie as soon as I figure out how to word it so it sounds good but means nothing.
[/size]
Old 06-26-2001, 11:02 PM   #8  
Pink Thingy

Talking As neither a,b,c,d or e applies, I.....

guess that makes me okay then
Closed Thread