Thread: Low Carb Bio's
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2004, 10:08 PM   #71
T-Mac

DATE: 12/27/2004

USERNAME/REAL NAME-Mac/Tameka

BIRTHDAY: 12/10/1974

MARITAL STATUS: Married

FAMILY INFO (anything you care to share about your family, children, hubby, etc.): I have been married for 5 years and have 3 children (9,4,3)

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading, Skating, Relaxing, Learning new things

PETS: None

ATKINS START DATE: 12/27/2004

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE ATKINS: I have lost weight on this plan before. Wanted to try SB but it appeared to be a bit much.

TOP WEIGHT: 254

CURRENT WEIGHT: 244

GOAL WEIGHT: 140

HEIGHT: 5'0

EYE COLOR: Brown

HAIR COLOR: Brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Florida

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Sticking with the plan past a month. I am a lover of food. If I walk into the house and something good is cooking, no matter what I will eat.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I was asked a question regarding my family and that gave me a different outlook on life.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I LOVE food!!. I am an emotional eater as well as a person that samples things. If I am craving a food, nothing would stop me from eating it. I realize that I must change my thinking regarding food or this will destroy me.

WHAT EXPERIENCES CAN YOU SHARE: I completed Atkins 5 years ago and was impressed with the results. I know now that I have to stick with the program and be careful of the things I eat. I look forward to the weight loss, but I will need support.
T-Mac is offline   Reply With Quote