Old 12-25-2004, 10:17 AM   #1  
SAHM ?!? of 4............

Default Desperate Housewives ~MERRY CHRISTMAS~

Welcome all to a thread full of wonderful women taking on the responsibilty of raising a family and trying to take care of themselves too. We look forward to a new day with members, new and old! Please feel free to jump right in and say hello Here is a little bit about who we are ...

MichelleRae: Michelle sahm to Taylor 8-25-01 & Teagan 10-13-03 Married 2 years to Zhaun. Plan I'm following is a combined WW and South Beach Diet.

Spryng: 24 y.o. married 6 years. Kids- Ava 4, Bubba (aka Joseph) 3 & Tanner 1. Currently on ww, hit goal in April.

Mompen: Penny 24 y.o. Happily Married & SAHM Momma to three active boys, Hunter 5, Nicholas 4 & Andrew 18 mo. Taking what I learned from WW & South Beach is my way of life.

Loveliam: Leigh SAHM to Liam 10.21.03 & happily married for 2 years. Doing the Weight Watchers thing.

Sydsmom: Kristin SAHM to Sydney 09-27-01, married almost 2 years to wonderful dh Began Weight watchers mid-July

Cheri: married to Donald for 8.5 years, SAHM/homeschooling momma to Nathan, 5 (9-11-98), Daniel, 3 (8-29-00) & Elijah, 1 (10-16-02) & doing the low carb thing kinda, lol

Cindi: Mom to 6 boys & 1 mean girl. Plan.. No diet for me! Portion control, exercise & lots of water (most days)

Chubba: Geri..Mom to two boys, Will (3) & Tony (1)..married for 4 years to a great guy..following Dr Phil most days!

Crystal: 27 yo sahm of 3 almost 4. Alisa 6, Ally 3, & Andrew 22 months. Due Feb 1st. Married 9 years, live in Texas & homeschool. My plan, when on it, counting calories & exercise.

Ricci sahm to two boys 4 and 5, married 7 years, doing ww

Jill: SAHM of 1 daughter, Bayley, born 9/19/03. Currently trying to lose some of the baby weight I gained with her & need some extra support to help me do so.

Melissa: SAHM of 1 girl (4) and 1 boy (2). Currently watching what I eat and exercising 4-5days a week.

Deana: SAHM of 3 boys and 1 girl. Counting calories, exercising, and drinking lots of water.

Chris: SAHM of Tiana, Kayla and Nicole: ages 11, 5, and 2. Married for 5 years. I live in Billings, Montana. I'm a rheumatoid arthritis sufferer and trying using WW Flexpoints to lose weight
Deana1113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2004, 10:30 AM   #2  
SAHM ?!? of 4............

!!! ~~ MERRY CHRISTMAS LADIES ~~ !!!

I know I have been MIA for several days but I have just been sooooo busy getting ready for today. I was down 2 pounds on Tuesday's WI. I got an 18 quart roaster oven for Christmas and a small bottle of Lady Stetson. My aunt gave me a ceramic jar candle last night that smells like cookies. We are going to dh's family today at 1 and then my family next Friday afternoon.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day and a very Merry Holiday!
May all your wishes come true this holiday season
I am so thankful to have all of you as my motivation and hope to have a good WI come Tuesday. I WILL be good on eating and water!

Will try to get back here later after the football game.

TTYL
Deana1113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2004, 11:34 AM   #3  
2BoysMom

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!
Chubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2004, 11:49 AM   #4  
Focus on the Process

S/C/G: 247/247/165

Height: 5' 8"

Merry Christmas! I hope everyone's Christmas wishes came true. I got a scrapbooking cd for my computer, some elmo jammies, the Garfield movie (he's my favorite cat) and a new bathroom scale (for the challenge) from my dh. I got an Old Navy sweatshirt and $50 from my dad/stepmom. My cousin Laura gave us some movie passes and a $50 gift card for target. I still have to make more rounds today. We have to go to my sister's for awhile, then take Tiana out to her dad's and then to dh's mom's for dinner.

As an added bonus...and let me tell you, it felt so good...I tried on jeans that I had in my closet in a desperate attempt to find something clean to wear yesterday, and THEY FIT! They weren't even snug. I'm almost into a size 16 now. I feel so good!!!!

Well back to the hustle and bustle of Christmas. I gotta get showered shampooed and shined. I did stay OP yesterday. We'll see how I do today.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~chris
chrily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2004, 02:54 PM   #5  
Ready for ACTION!!!

Smile Merry Christmas!

Sorry I have been MIA, I have been so busy trying to work and do Christmas!! I hope everyone's Christmas is as awesome as mine has been...except for the Christmas cold I have going!

I got a Digital Camera, some earrings, some jammies, some slippers, a gift card, a Jesus Statue I have been wanting, and some home made gifts from some people. Kids really got lots(too much) stuff!

I haven't been eating well or exercising. But will start as soon as I am over this cold. I will do my own challenge until I can join in on the next, if any late starters want to do a little side challenge just for fun, let me know, we can buddy up! GO CHALLENGERS!!! You gals are doing so well!!

I might ge3t to be around more starting next week, I have gotten my own new class and will have to open the center at 6am, so I will be home by 3 or shortly after from now on. I hope I get a raise with this new position! I was so excited I didn't even ask! I will have set hours so it's worth it already to me!

Gotta run, my head hurts!

Love to all!!
Cindi
BIGtimeLOSER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2004, 11:15 PM   #6  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Hope you all had a great Christmas!!!!

Hugs to all my friends
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004, 10:31 AM   #7