Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 12-18-2004, 01:26 AM   #1  
Go, Banana!

Unhappy wanted: buddy for perminate changes :)

hi all!
id decided to change my life... and really make this my last attempt at "dieting" (because i know im going to get it this time)... about three weeks ago. well yesterday was the start of week three. anyway ive been doing great and lost about 5 lbs. so far... i just still feel a bit alone. there arent to many girls that ive met here in austin that are going trough the same thing i am... or who could relate with me. basically i am lookin for a woman who would be interested in being buddies with me. i am 22 (23 in a month WOO!! HOO!! lol) and i still have about 50-55 lbs to lose. well... i dont know what else to say, without really selling myself and sounding like a car ad lol. lately ive been seriously lacking motivation for the gym or any type of working out. i guess cuz its getting colder and i feel the need to hibernate. i absolutely HATE cold weather.
when my boyfriend moved here he started doing some meetings for problems hed been having... he started the 90 meetings in 90 days. id kind of like to try the same thing, except itd be 90 workouts in 90 days. ok well i feel like this is getting way to long. thanks for listening!

peace irina
eyereenah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2004, 03:51 PM   #2  

I seek the same as you. I am 29, mother of four. I lost 30 pounds so far and am at a stall. So I came here for encouragment. Everyone in my family struggles with weight issues. My mom, my sister, husband and nieces. I did the Atkins and despised it. EEEW. I love sugar and goodies so I do low fat and limit sugar to once a day. Weather it be in my coffee, or a dessert like angel food cake. I walk 2 miles a day on the tread mill, and lift weights 2 times a week with my husband.
I am not down a size yet, but what i have worn is now getting baggy. The scale often lies and shows me no loss. I know it lies.......on the floor that is! haha...
chubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2004, 04:58 PM   #3  

so I've done these things before, but it always seems to fizzle out. so...I guess I will just try again. Im 18...I live in TX...I want to lose weight...but no one around me gets it. stupid tiny people. I just need someone to keep me focused...who understands what Im going through. Yes.
desertseatingoceans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004, 04:35 PM   #4  
stormy1

Irena, Hi! It sounds like you are off to a great start. I have lost nine pounds and I have about 30 left to lose. I know that it is hard especially this time a year, but it can be done. As far as the cold is concerned, your in Austin, it can always be worse! Use the upcoming spring and summer months as motivation to work out. Think of wearing shorts, etc. I would be happy to be your buddy if you need one.
stormy1 is offline   Reply With Quote