Old 12-15-2004, 08:07 AM   #1  
Baby Steps

Default Wednesday Chat 12/15

Hi all! Hope you all have a great day!! I've managed to stay OP. But not surprising seeing how it's during the week and not the weekend Need to re-find the drive that I started with so I can stay OP even then. Can't wait til TOM disappears cuz I'm feeling crampy and tired and all I want to do is sleep. But off to work I go in a little while like a good trooper (only cuz it's not THAT bad yet) . I'm feeling pretty good about the way I've been eating and my body so WHY THE do I DO this to myself all the time? I eat junk, then feel bloated and crabby @myself for blowing it and start the cycle all over again. All I can say is I'll give myself the weekend but by January 2 it's back to business!!!!!
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2004, 09:06 AM   #2  

Brenda: We'll all be with you come January so don't fret. Just do the best you can during the holidays. I know how you feel about the weekends...they are deadly!

Well, I am breaking down and FINALLY making an appt for physical therapy for my shoulder.....can't stand taking the medication anymore...makes me queezy and weird....so hopefully they will be able to do something.

A little cranky today....DH has a nasty habit of "fluffing" his pillow when he gets up early in the morning! When the pillow bangs against the mattress I get startled awake! I COULD SMACK HIM! I have asked him repeatedly to not do that.....

If that is the worse thing that happens in my life then I guess it isn't all that bad
jane8760 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2004, 02:37 PM   #3  
Baby Steps

Jane: Go ahead and smack him....at least YOUR pillow will be fluffed also Sorry to hear you're cranky. Sounds like he's got an annoying habit. Glad you're doing something about your shoulder. I can't afford to do anything about mine. We finally have it paid off from the LAST time I went to therapy. Maybe some time next year I can go.

Any clue where everyone is?? It's so quiet in here it could echo (echo echo echo) Well, done with getting Girl Scout stuff ready and I have an hour to go before I need to be there. WHEW!!! Did I mention I learned what my raise is going to be?? I'm getting a whole whopping 25 cents. Am I thrilled? Kind of. It's bigger than I figured but for what I do? Not enough. At least I have a job and I'll keep it for a while yet. Do I love my job?? no!!!!
Old 12-15-2004, 04:09 PM   #4  

Hello, hello, hello, hellllloooooooooooo

Brenda: I guess I am lucky that my insurance will cover it. I just want some relief from the pain If he "fluffs" his pillow tonight I promise I will smack him with more than my pillow!

It is awful quiet today isn't it.

.25 cents!!!!!!!!!!! Good lord!
jane8760 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2004, 07:06 PM   #5  
Baby Steps

What happened to everyone? Where are youuuuu?????

You're lucky that your insurance covers it Jane. I wish mine would!! I feel sorry for your husband!! NOT.

I know, 25 cents isn't that much. especially if you look at the fact that I've been there 8 years. There are things there that even the BOSSES don't know how to do (spent 1/2 hour this afternoon on the phone with one of them explaining how to use the bill I created!!!). But 'tis life. It has it's perks...like being able take off when I want to. Of course, w/out pay. And should I mention I've been taking off a LOT lately??