View Single Post
Old 12-10-2004, 04:37 PM   #68
1hot_tomato
a.k.a. Roxy

DATE: 12-10-04

USERNAME/REAL NAME: 1hot_tomato / Roxy

BIRTHDAY: May 12,'64

MARITAL STATUS: Happily married

FAMILY INFO (anything you care to share about your family, children, hubby, etc.): I married young 19, (size 6, 118lbs.) Been married for over 20 years now, same guy! We have ten children 4 boys and 6 girls.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Sewing, Crochet, reading, crafting of anykind, computers, any of you notice only the passive ones. I wish I were an exercise fanatic!

PETS: 1 mixed border collie: Canis - Canni-

ATKINS START DATE:this time 10-28-04

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE ATKINS: I've done it before, half-heartedly, and it does work, I'm not hungry. Also, I'm a total carb addict!

TOP WEIGHT: 270

CURRENT WEIGHT: 248

GOAL WEIGHT: 140

HEIGHT: 5"3'

EYE COLOR: Green

HAIR COLOR: Brownish Auburn

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Middle O'Minnesota

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: No real motivation, no support and isolation...Living in farm land, we don't even have paved roads or DSL!

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: 40th birthday's really make you reflect alot, and I've decided I don't want to be fat anymore! What else can I say? I'm sick of being this weight!! I don't want to be a fat memory for my children.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? Life is definitely more than the food we eat; I've given food too much power in my life. I want to take control and live life to it's fullest.

WHAT EXPERIENCES CAN YOU SHARE: Life is short! Lost alot of people I love, we only have one crack at it and it's time for a change.

hw/270 10.15.2004
sw/265 10.28.2004
cw/235 2.25.05
gw/140

1hot_tomato is offline   Reply With Quote