Old 12-06-2004, 11:34 AM   #1  
Muffin Evergreen Diva

Default New Year, New Goals, New Me Week 49

Howdy to everyone.

Only a couple more weeks until the end of the year. My original goal was to be under 200 by the end of the year. I doubt it will happen, so my new goal is to be back at my lowest. I think that is about 10 pounds from here. I can do it.

I will finish out the thread this year, then will go back to posting just on the other thread. Thanks to all who contributed to the thread this year and best of luck with your weight loss endeavors.

Chach
Chachee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 09:57 AM   #2  

Here's to our goalsfor the end of the year, Chachee. I have 8 pounds to lose to be at my lowest weight of 2004. Though, if I weighed myself right now, I would probably be there. I can not wait until this procedure is done, and I can have FOOD.

I know you are sending Bat. But I will need all the help I can get, to get back to basics, and reestablish my healthy habits. I want only the best for 2005. For all of us.
jollygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 02:13 PM   #3  
Muffin Evergreen Diva

Hey Jolly. I didn't know you needed a procedure done. I thought it was just a test they were doing. I'll keep you in my prayers for everything to be good.

I'm with you--only the best for us in 2005. I know we can do it.

I had a follow-up with my surgeon today. He's encouraged me to finish losing weight, then come back to have him fix under my arm if I don't like it. That's incentive enough for me. I want this weight gone by Summer 2005.

Happy Tuesday!

Chach
Old 12-07-2004, 07:48 PM   #4  

Hey Chachee. I had to have a colonoscopy. They didn't find anything scary. Just recommended more fiber. So, that worry is over.

Now, BACK TO BASICS!
Old 12-08-2004, 09:14 AM   #5  

Good morning. Just a quick post. Don't need a kick for today. I did make it to the gym. NOt a long workout, as my dog wanted to come to work with me. But I did make it.

Hope you are having a good day.
Old 12-09-2004, 10:55 AM   #6  

OK. Chachee, where are you? Where is Bat? How are you doing? With your weight loss efforts and holiday preparations? I made it to the gym this morning, and even did some weights. I also should be done with my Christmas shopping this weekend, which is way ahead of schedule for me. I am amazed.

Hope all is well, and I hear from you soon.
Old 12-09-2004, 01:27 PM   #7  
Muffin Evergreen Diva

Hey Jolly,

Had the day off yesterday. In-laws finally left!

Son started preschool today. Busy busy busy!

Things are good with working out and eating. Just maintaining, which is good considering the time of year it is.

Went and saw the new Blade movie yesterday. It was pretty good. Not as good as the first two, but still okay.

Happy Thursday!

Chach
Old 12-09-2004, 09:33 PM   #8  

How long were the in laws there? Has to be hard to keep on track with guests. What do you do for Christmas??

I am off to bed soon. Did my bills, now I am sooooo tired.
Old 12-10-2004, 11:55 AM   #9  
Muffin Evergreen Diva

Hey Jolly,

Inlaws were here for two weeks. Very hard to stay on track with them here, as they usually cook "good southern food" which means a lot of fat. I showed his mom how I make relatively the same thing a lot healthier.

We have no plans for the holiday. Staying home and hanging out.

I'll go set up the new thread now.

Chach
Old 12-12-2004, 04:48 PM   #10  

Hey, Chachee. Hope you are having a good weekend, and your holiday preparations are going well. Things are good here. sort of 50/50 as far as eating and working out are going, but ah well.

Talk to you later.
Old 12-14-2004, 11:53 AM   #11  
Muffin Evergreen Diva

Hey Jolly,

Okay, I've tried to set up another thread three times. I'm giving up until Friday!!

Food is okay. I do so well during the day and then at night, I turn into this junk food junkie.

I gotta get it under control, or I will be uncomfortable in my smaller clothes. Just a mind game at this point, I think.

Hope you are having a good day!!

Chach
Old 12-15-2004, 11:51 AM   #12  
Muffin Evergreen Diva

Hi All.

Again with the junk food last night. Gotta stop this cycle of horrible eating at night.

Got out my knitting needles again, and that always seems to help me a lot.

Alright, busy day, so I am going to get to it.

Chach
Old 12-15-2004, 12:05 PM   #13  

Hello, Chachee. I hear you on the control thing. I did make it to the gym last night and this morning. It has done wonderful things to my mood. Much better today. But the food is still a huge issue. I just don't seem to be caring to make good choices. With everything lately, I have gained back more weight than is acceptable. I need to get it back under control, so I am at least heading in the right direction for next year. No matter how long it takes, this weight must come off. Maybe Santa can bring us duct tape for Christmas???
Old 12-16-2004, 09:06 AM   #14  

Hey, Chachee. Thought I would post quick, so our thread didn't get lost. How are you? How are the Christmas preparations going? I have to buy one gift yet, and make 3 more candies. I did get my cards out this morning, thank goodness.

Made it to they gym again this mroning. I need to start doing weights again. And spin. But I figure a little cardio is better than nothing. I am starting to make better food choices too. Slowly but surely.

Here's to 2005. My goals are: 1) work out at least 6 times a week. 2) Do weights at least 3 times a week. 3) Ride at least 4 times a week. 4) Stay in my budget. Lots to do, I know. Most of them are just reinforcing what I already do, and just sticking with it a bit better. We shall see. The choices I make are all up to me.

Have a good day.
Old 12-16-2004, 12:09 PM   #15  
Muffin Evergreen Diva

Hi Jolly,

Sounds like good goals for 2005! I have to really start thinking of them the next week or so.

Worked out last night for 35 good solid minutes on the treadmill. I did the interval training, walking 30 seconds, jogging 30 seconds. Felt really good!

Eating was okay. Had some chocolate and some chips, but nothing too horribly bad!

We might as well just keep everything on this thread this week and next. Then we can just post on the other one starting in January.

Christmas prep is all done. Just need to get the groceries for our homemade hamburgers and potato salad dinner! Nothing traditional in my house for the holidays, since it's just going to be us and no one else.

Chach