Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2001, 09:53 AM   #1  
Lumpiest member

Default Cow Pasture

I couldn't think of a clever name. This will have to do.
Wabby, why can't I come to any of your parties????? You are always having people over for fattening foods...I like fattening foods and foo foo drinks. Can't I come? Please?

Looks like the decision is made. DD is going to the local public High School and is going to cheer for an All Star team this year. That means they will only compete...they do not cheer for games. How am I going to keep up on my wash enough to find outfits for her every day? The pressure is killing me already.

On topic, I'm doing ok food wise, but I am not exercising...who wants to act like a diet club with me and motivate each other to move? I feel that all my crisises are over and that I need to spend this summer getting my life back in order. Who's with me??????

I don't really like it here. Oh yes, I like the smiley faces...etc, but I don't like the atmosphere. I miss CRAZY MAMA...and all our other friends. Sob
Old 06-23-2001, 10:21 AM   #2  
One more time

What other sites are there? All I know of is 3fc's which I like and boot Camp Buddies (I was kicked out of there, I didn't support WW's) so they didn't like me and a couple of other people so they booted us out. Sandy
Old 06-23-2001, 03:49 PM   #3  
fatter than U

Angry back in one piece from my blind date

Well, I met my new friend and she's really nice. If she had an axe in her purse she didn't show it to me. We had lunch and saw a movie. I did NOT mention you cows. You all know how discrete I am!

Lushy, this place is too complicated. Lurkers won't come if they have to register. Crazy Mom was my favourite.Did Cybermom write you back?

Hey Sandy! You really got kicked of another board? Wow, you sound like our kind of (cow) girl. We used to post someplace else until they pulled the rug out from under our feet and left us floating in Cyberspace.
Old 06-23-2001, 10:06 PM   #4  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

Default speaking in code

I'm afraid to say how I feel about this place so read between the lines. The welcome was a bit less than friendly and all I know is that we're censored.

Sandy, we're speaking of a site that apparently stopped existing. At least we can't find it. Thanks for telling us of another one we don't need to bother with!!

Lushie, you KNOW I'd be HAPPY to buddy up with you. I weighed 139 this morning and I ate lots of things I don't like today like strawberries. I didn't exercise today. My muscles are sore from the other two days. *kiss* *kiss* Sis
Old 06-24-2001, 11:16 AM   #5  
fatter than U

Unhappy What's not to like about strawberries??

We picked our own strawberries in a real strawberry field today. Big, fat gorgeous ones. They are too, too luscious!

139, Peachy? How awful for you. I bet even if you make it back up to 150 you'll STILL be the thinnest WLBer!

I seem to be in a holding pattern weight wise -- at least it's not moving up any more and I had on my tightish size 10 shorts today. Don't you just wish someone could rip that piece of salami out of your hand long-distance? Did I mention that my new friend is a native Indian? Isn't that cool? When she described herself she said she had black hair and an "olive complexion" so I was expecting her to be one of Lush's many relatives. I believe the politically correct term is now First Nation. Baqz and Cranny would know.

Some of our friendliest neighbours (the guy who got run over by a bus last year) decided to move back to East Germany where they came from (even thought it's not there any more) and the new neighbours look extremely unappetizing. The old bag on the second floor is going to go nuts when she sees them.

I may do weights today. I'm too flabby for my own good.
Old 06-24-2001, 05:13 PM   #6  
Lumpiest member

Default Where is that Wabby when you need her?

Wabby darling, come here and do my yard work. I have a lovely garden which I am ruining by my neglect. I feel this would be a happy job for you. We'll trade for a few weeks, I'll sit at your comp[uter all day and you can do my garden. I will do a MUCH better job at hanging on the computer and posting than you do. You will do a much better job at weeding than I do. Think about it.
Sugar, if it is all the same to you, we prefer your more colorful neighbors. Now that you like people, it isn't half as much fun to hear you talk about them. Did you actually do weights?
Peaches, if Sandy could get kicked out of a place, why has everyone here failed so? True, you did get a message from the powers that be. But Sandy actually got kicked out. Something to aspire to.
I am making a lovely roast for dinner. I must now go peel potatoes. bye
Old 06-24-2001, 07:58 PM   #7  
One more time

There were 4 of us that they didn't we fit in. We weren't bothering anybody but the sarg didn't like us. Now that was being welcomed. One day we were there and the next day all of our replys were gone, like we never were there. I'm not knocking WW but I am losing on my own, its very slow but steady.

My DH said he was taking me out to eat tonight. We cooked hotdogs over a open fire with the grandkids. Next time he says that i'm going to be a bit more leary of what it means. It gave a new meaning to going out to eat. But to do the dishes all I had to do was throw the paper plates in the fire. Need to run and see if there is any ice cream left. Sandy
Old 06-25-2001, 11:48 AM   #8  
Pink Thingy

Default I confess...

I am a recent lurker to this particular thread. Had to butt in, the comments are surreal (somethimes) but hey you make me laugh. Keep it going for as long as you can
Old 06-25-2001, 04:12 PM   #9  
Dreaming of chocolate....

Default ...out of the woodwork....

And another lurker steps forward...

Just had to share that for the past few days - you've all had me in stitches.

I love your threads!

--Debbie
Closed Thread