Old 12-03-2004, 12:48 PM   #1  

Talking Exercise X-Box Game

My brother bought me a disc for the X-box called "Yourself! Fitness" . . . It's is really awesome! You can set up goals for yourself, an exercise schedule and a food plan . . . Then they have an animated instructor to do the exercise routines with you. You can do aerobic or Yoga. You can set it up to use hand weights, step bench or a ball or use nothing. I highly suggest it to anyone who has an X-box!!!
StarAngel2528 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2004, 01:09 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 344/279.1/???

Height: 5'6"

sounds like a fun game.
I got one of the dance pads (for either playstation or X-box) for my birthday with plans to get the game for christmas but our playstation 2 was stolen earlier in the fall. I guess the idiots didn't realize they passed over a $30 "controller" setting right next to it. Oh well, we're planning on replacing it with income taxes and getting me the dance, dance revolution game.
barbygirl43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2004, 01:21 PM   #3  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

What a great idea. My "boys" love to playt on the playstation. I could get the game and dancepad and I know Jacob would love it!! and it would get me involved and moving!!
Sandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2004, 01:54 PM   #4  

Here's a webpage that gives a little intro to Yourself! Fitness

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/yourselffitness/default.htm
StarAngel2528 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2004, 03:45 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 240/236/150

Height: 5' 6"

That sounds very cool! Does anyone know the name of the Playstation version?

Lynn
Wisertime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2004, 04:43 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

I know I don't post here but I had to mention that I just bought the DDR Dance Revolution tonight off of Ebay and I can't wait to get it!! I got it for 60 bucks that includes the game and 2 dance pads!! The Yourself! Fitness is going to come out in PS2 format soon I think the other thread said January How cool to get the gaming or tech geeks into fitness that was what roped me in

Michelle
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2004, 06:40 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 240/ticker/120

Height: 5 foot 4

I just bought "Yourself Fitness" (XBOX) at Best Buy they only had one so I HAD to get it!! I just finished the profile. My leg are throbbing from the squats! lol This looks like a very interesting program. I set it up on weigh loss. My goal I put was 200. I'd like to see how it handles that and I can always tweak it. I seen they had dance revolution ultimate 2. (XBOX) I'm thinking I'll put that on my xmas list. I want to read up on that has anyone played this. I asked my son about it and he said he's seen ppl play it at the Mall and they were "Sweaty Betty" lol Sounds like a good workout to me!!
mezmerize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2004, 08:32 PM   #8  
Beauty, Brawn and Brains!

S/C/G: 298(O)/268.2(RS)/247.9.0/175.0

Height: 5'9''

Oh this is too funny. The new Fitness magazie had an article on this and I thought, "Hmmm sounds interesting." it was great to see so many reviews already.
Goddess Jessica is offline   Reply With Quote