Old 11-28-2004, 07:12 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

Default Desperate Housewives (SAHM's) #300

Welcome all to a thread full of wonderful women taking on the responsibilty of raising a family and trying to take care of themselves too. We look forward to a new day with members, new and old! Please feel free to jump right in and say hello Here is a little bit about who we are ...

MichelleRae: Michelle sahm to Taylor 8-25-01 & Teagan 10-13-03 Married 2 years to Zhaun. Plan I'm following is a combined WW and South Beach Diet.

Spryng: 24 y.o. married 6 years. Kids- Ava 4, Bubba (aka Joseph) 3 & Tanner 1. Currently on ww, hit goal in April.

Mompen: Penny 24 y.o. Happily Married & SAHM Momma to three active boys, Hunter 5, Nicholas 4 & Andrew 18 mo. Taking what I learned from WW & South Beach is my way of life.

Loveliam: Leigh SAHM to Liam 10.21.03 & happily married for 2 years. Doing the Weight Watchers thing.

Sydsmom: Kristin SAHM to Sydney 09-27-01, married almost 2 years to wonderful dh Began Weight watchers mid-July

Cheri: married to Donald for 8.5 years, SAHM/homeschooling momma to Nathan, 5 (9-11-98), Daniel, 3 (8-29-00) & Elijah, 1 (10-16-02) & doing the low carb thing kinda, lol

Cindi: Mom to 6 boys & 1 mean girl. Plan.. No diet for me! Portion control, exercise & lots of water (most days)

Chubba: Geri..Mom to two boys, Will (3) & Tony (1)..married for 4 years to a great guy..following Dr Phil most days!

Crystal: 27 yo sahm of 3 almost 4. Alisa 6, Ally 3, & Andrew 22 months. Due Feb 1st. Married 9 years, live in Texas & homeschool. My plan, when on it, counting calories & exercise.

Ricci sahm to two boys 4 and 5, married 7 years, doing ww

Jill: SAHM of 1 daughter, Bayley, born 9/19/03. Currently trying to lose some of the baby weight I gained with her & need some extra support to help me do so.

Melissa: SAHM of 1 girl (4) and 1 boy (2). Currently watching what I eat and exercising 4-5days a week.

Deana: SAHM of 3 boys and 1 girl. Counting calories, exercising, and drinking lots of water.

Chris: SAHM of Tiana, Kayla and Nicole: ages 11, 5, and 2. Married for 5 years. I live in Billings, Montana. I'm a rheumatoid arthritis sufferer and trying using WW Flexpoints to lose weight
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2004, 07:14 AM   #2  

Jeniqua there is your sig tag I hope you like it

Morning Ladies!!
I still haven't gone to bed, I can't sleep for some reason Good thing hubby is home today!!

Well I hope you all have a great day!!
Old 11-28-2004, 07:48 AM   #3  

There's yours Cheri! Enjoy!

Okay I'm going to bed now! I think I can finally sleep!!
Have a good day girls!!
Old 11-28-2004, 08:17 AM   #4  
I'm a homeschool mama

Smile Happy Sunday

Hi all. I slept pretty good last night. Went to bed at 1100, Andrew woke up at 1215, but went back to sleep easily and then woke up at 545. I tried to get him back to sleep, he did until about 630 so we got up. That was not too bad. I turned on the Christmas lights and since it was still dark in here, they looked so pretty.
Today, after breakfast, I will MOP my floors. I will vaccum the rooms and make sure the rooms are straightened. That's it until Andrew's birthday party at 300. His birthday is actually Wednesday, but we'll have a small, super small little get together today.

Michelle, so sorry you're not sleeping. I hope you get some when you finally do go to bed.

Jeniqua, thanks for the kind words yesterday. I'm glad I was able to help. Tell your friend, "you're welcome".

Spryng, hope you enjoy your Turkey Feast. Have fun.

Sure hope everyone else slept good and has a great day before the week starts back tomorrow.

Alright, my tummy is growling, guess I'll go feed it. TTYL
mamawithdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2004, 11:38 AM   #5  
I'm a homeschool mama

Hi all. Just checking in. I guess you are all staying busy today. I've tidied all the bedrooms and vaccumed. I've mopped and the cake is baking. When it's done, I'll shower. Andrew is napping, gifts are wrapped...so I guess I'm done. I'll make lunch later and get ready for the small gathering for Andrew's b-day party.
Hope everyone's day is going well. TTYL
Old 11-28-2004, 01:21 PM   #6  
Jeniqua

good morning Ladies!! I slept in this morning until 10! Church starts at 10. I was disappointed because I forgot to set the alarm. So, I got up and exercised and did some cleaning. I have to go finish cleaning the downstairs. Also Sherry told me to let you ladies know she's having trouble with her internet. It won't let her sign in. She says hello and will be back as soon as she can. Well I better go finish cleaning...

Michelle~Thanks! I love it I saved it but when I upload it, it says the files is too large..help please?

Crystal~ No, thank you!! It saved us both alot of time

I'll bbl after hubby and the kids leave..he's taking them shopping! Can you believe it?? I finally get some alone time
sharqueen76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2004, 01:47 PM   #7  

Good afternoon all!

Hey Crystal, looks like you are getting lots of cleaning done. I was working on that yesterday. Believe or not I slept through the night. I saw yesterday you got 7 hours. Hmmm, maybe a new trend for us ...I hope. Have a good one.

Michelle, I hope you got to bed and feeling rested today! I have to ask, even though I wasn't going to. Can I have a siggy too?.PLeassssssssseeeeeeee...I love that snow globe effect..Cool. Like I said, I wasn't going to ask, but now that so many of us have one I want one too. No rush and thanks as always.

Jeniqua, Hello girl! I hope you enjoy that alone time. I know I always do. Of course then I can't wait for the family to get back.

Ok, all, I have to get myself dressed...It's 145 here and I still didn't get myself together. I have to run to the craft store to buy a gift and some yarn to make a poncho for my little sister for xmas. She like the one I made for dd and wants one too.

Have a great day all. Hi to all those MIA! Penny where r u? Cindi, did you receive my gift in the mail? Hope it got there ok. bbl..I think
melmcc99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2004, 02:38 PM   #8  

Melissa of course you can have one darlin!! I'll work on it in a bit

Jeniqua, you need to upload your image to an image server I use photobucket and then the server will give you 3 codes you will take the code that has the [img] [/img] tags around it and paste it into your siggy section in the 3fc user cp Or if you like when I decide to really get out of bed I can do this for you, I'll do it through the moderator panel so you won't need to give me your password or anything.

OKay I'm gonna eat and go back to sleep.
Old 11-28-2004, 04:04 PM   #9  
burned out bus driver

Just a short hello! Got to church today (I needed that!).....and it was nice to get out.
Plus got my WW tape in before church.
Crystal, hope the party is fun, and not too much work for you!
Michele- hope you did get some sleep......sometimes easier said than done.
Mel- are you crocheting or knitting the poncho??? Sounds pretty- what color did you select?
Jeniqua- too bad about oversleeping. Maybe you are coming down with something and really needed the extra rest!
Guess, I'd better go......gotta get dinner on in a bit. Do I really have to go back to work tomorrow? Yuck. See ya tomorrow.
Ginny
ECmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2004, 05:27 PM   #10  

Hey girls!! I am up for a little bit TOM still hasn't arrived and I'm a bit puzzled, its like a week and a half late now!! I'm waiting a week and taking a test, but if I end up preg then my hubbys urologist owes me a BIG explanation and my ob/gyn will be less than thrilled about it!

It's slow here today....where is everyone?

I have tomorrow off yayyyy!! I can't wait!! I also got my rough draft for class finished, complete with references and title page so I'm feeling pretty good about that.

Well I'm gonna put my packages in the mail tomorrow so they aren't late

Oh I wanted to make sure that everyone took care of their Friendship swap gifts? I want to make sure everyone is covered so please let me know you can post it here or you can pm me if you don't want everyone to know.

Okay I'm gonna go make a sig tag for Mel!
TTYL!!!
Love ya
Michelle
Old 11-28-2004, 05:48 PM   #11  
Jeniqua

Michelle, can you please upload the siggy for me when you have time?? I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Mel~ Hey!! The kids are back already and I missed them terribly! The whole time they were gone I slept. I don't know what's wrong with me. I can't seem to get enough sleep lately.

Ginny~ Do you live int he country or in the city of Upstate?? I live in the country.

Well I better go spend time with the kids..I'll be back in the morning!!
sharqueen76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2004, 07:41 PM   #12  

Hey everyone
I hope that your weekend went well. We have had a fairly busy one..lots and lots of things to do. Our hot water heater broke last weekend so the hubby was running around all day saturday getting the stuff he needed and the heater. I am so proud of him for being able to install the darn thing. WAY to go dear!
Today was a bit of a lazy day though. I got some kknitting down , slowly buut surly getting everything done for the xmas season. We are making our own family waine with our own desigened labels to give to family, which is great becuase it has cut back on the line ups immensly. Now I am jsut concerned on how to wrap em. Any thoughts?
I was thinking of making like a wine cozy type thing
I have not weighed myself this week yet...with the AF and everything I am a litttle scared to actully. I will do it tommorow morning and let you know.

I just got back in from my evening walk..and boy was it cold. I have decided to need to rent a dog or something. I dont want it all the time...lol..just at night so I can walk it..lol..ya think I can market that idea?
Anyway I am off to do ing more knitting.
I really hope that I have a better week eating wise this week..here is to hoping.

Cheers
Phoenix
Phoenix_walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2004, 11:55 PM   #13  
Curves 6-week solution

S/C/G: 159/159/135

Hey everyone I'm here! Sorry so MIA lately. Had papers, presentations, family and functions all week and week end so I think it has slowed down a little. I was good with my eating on Thanksgiving but the rest of the weekend was another story, back to it tomorrow. I can tell I am dehydrated by the puffiness of my skin, too much retention. Also I haven't mailed Geri's gift yet but I will do it this week, just a little behind schedule. Don't worry it will get there. Ok that's it from me, hope to get a realy post in tomorrow. Need to go watch Desperate Housewives! TTYL
Bayleysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2004, 01:20 AM   #14  

There ya go Mel!! I hope you like it
Old 11-29-2004, 07:30 AM   #15  
I'm a homeschool mama

starting a new thread