View Single Post
Old 11-28-2004, 06:19 AM   #60
Meg

S/C/G: 257/135/maintaining

Height: 5' 4"

Welcome, Laura Leigh! We're glad you found us here! We're all figuring out maintenance together so look forward to your input too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Leigh
I cannot just have one big cheat meal. My body thinks I am "refeeding," and gears up for days of overindulgence. After a meal where I overdo it, I will be ravenously hungry for the next 2 to 3 days
That hunger over the next few days happens to me too! That's a great way to describe the problem (for some of us) with cheat meals and one of the reasons I do a lot better in my little day-in, day-out rut.

Good to hear the Zone plan has been working so well for you! I met Barry Sears last month and was very impressed with his research and thoughts on dieting. Fascinating guy and super-smart. I was surprised to discover that I've been pretty much eating the Zone way without even realizing it. He has a new Zone book - The Anti-Inflammation Zone - coming out on January 1 that I plan to read and you might be interested in.

Jump into posting and feel free to start a thread on anything that you've been wondering about or that interests you. We're all looking forward to getting to know you.
Size 22/size 4
Meg is offline   Reply With Quote