Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 11-15-2004, 01:08 PM   #1  

Default Never Ending Story

Ok Here I go again with this never ending story I am so tried of failing but not tired enough to do something about it. Yesterday I was so excited to go work out. I even told some friends about it, but today when I get to work I decide that I was no longer going to go. No reason but, did not feel like it. I know everyone is saying what dose the story have to offer. The reason why I am writing this is because My friend who is also a member of 3fc sent me a card saying I can do it. which is motivating me to take my lazy a$$( excuse my french) to the gym. If she thinks I can, I should think I can. So everyone who offer encouragement to anyone about anything postive thank you and to all those who have not had a chance to offer encoraugement find someone who you can give a pat on the back and say well done. Because you never know how much it may mean. And a special thank too EBONY who is very good friend. If I am wrong let me know.
ihavefaith2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2004, 04:18 PM   #2  
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 169/152/145

Height: 5' 5"

Ihavefaith2, how is it going for you? First, it's a big step for us to admit that we are unhappy how we are, and then to make decisions in the right direction...like exercise, which is so great! I hope you are still inspired...let us know!
VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2004, 11:21 AM   #3  
Raindancer1

Hi Ihave faith2...congratulations on a big realization...that you needed to do something and get off your a$$ (pardonez le francais). I needed it too, and tried to get my best friend to be a buddy. She was too busy with kids, divorce, meeting new man, and losing her own weight to take me on. Enter 3FChix, and better yet 2 buddies I found here who have helped me along. I hope I am helping them too. We have been together a little over a month, and we write each day--goals, exercise plans, etc. We are all ruthlessly honest with each other, and help to keep one another focused on the prize, so we don't blink. We are also great friends for life, now, and will meet one day in the future, even though I live 2000+ miles away from either one. The bottom line is--what you give is what you get. If you are committed to helping yourself, you can help another person and vice versa. So far, I have had a hard time just budging 3 measley pounds off my fat butt, but I did it. All the tools that I use on net, books, videos, and exercise plans I share with my buddies and with the ladies on this site.

I wish you best of luck. Find a buddy if you've not done it yet, and you will have licked part of weight loss problem. As women, we thrive on sharing our pains and joys. Just do it, find a buddy, share some of your wisdom, pains, success! Cathy
raindancer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2004, 01:40 PM   #4  
Proud Mama

Raindancer- HUGE HUGS. That makes me want to get off my butt, and lose this weight with exercise. That sounds silly, but I've haven't done much in the way of exercise in the past few weeks. If I want the pounds to roll off, I need to get my butt moving. Yes, we'll support eachother through this! HUGS GIRLS!
Uggamugga4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2004, 08:59 AM   #5  
Blonde Bimbo

S/C/G: 250+/144/135

Height: 5' 4"

And I've been dying to get back on schedule with exercise. We've been so caught up in a major move to care for elderly inlaws. Spent several days getting the truck packed, two days on the road, and have been at the inlaws now for a week and a half and I've actually got to exercise 3 times in all this. However, between loading/unloading the truck, trying to rake an acre that hasn't seen a rake all year, and cleaning the mess where no one has for probably 10 years...I believe I've had exercise of a different sort. Weight's been fluctuating up and down, but staying the same. I guess it's because of the odd eating schedule/odd hours.

Just got my web back up yesterday. I've missed it.
almostheaven is offline   Reply With Quote