Old 11-23-2004, 12:10 AM   #1  
JML
Success Story!!!

Default JML is back!

Hi!

I'm back! The wedding was wonderful. I'm trying to post some photos but I'm having trouble.

Jeanne
JML is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2004, 12:13 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 261/158/below 160

Height: 5'8" (Dang, I shrank an inch!)

Jeanne!!! Welcome back!! We've missed you terribly. Can't wait to see the promised photos. Tell us absolutely everything!
Sheila53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2004, 12:23 AM   #3  
JML
Success Story!!!

Thanks Sheila!

I'm trying to post photos. I've got some jpegs (.jpg) and I've even resized some to be under the 50 kb limit to post, but I'm getting an error whenever I try to attach s photo to a post. Anyone have any suggestions?

It was a wonderful day! I felt like princess for the day. Best day of my life. And marriage is wonderful. I have married my best friend.

I still can't believe we went on the honeymoon that we did. We were a week in the white mountains of NH and then 3 weeks in Hawaii.

Good to be back!

Jeanne
Old 11-23-2004, 12:25 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 344/279.1/???

Height: 5'6"

http://www.3fatchicks.com/member-gallery/index.php
post your pics into a photo album here an then either post a link to see them or post them using the mountain thing with the moon over it (it's some yellow looking icon at the top of the post thing)

HTH
oh and welcome back. can't wait to hear about the wedding
barbygirl43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2004, 12:47 AM   #5  
JML
Success Story!!!

Thanks. I put one in the gallery and it seems to work. Now let's see if this link works. Then I can keep putting new pics in the gallery.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/member-gal...8252&password=
Old 11-23-2004, 01:37 AM   #6  
Crazy Canuck

Oh my! What a breathtakingly beautiful bride! No wonder you felt like a princess, you certainly looked like one - and you even got your fairytale ending...or should I say beginning?

Congratulations and welcome back!!
Jillegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2004, 08:39 AM   #7  
1/2 Marathon May 15 2011

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'0"

Jeanne!!!! It's so great to see you!!!!!!!!!!! I can't tell you how happy I am for you. You were a stunning bride! It looks like a perfect day.

Congratulations!

Dana
Charbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2004, 08:57 AM   #8  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

Those pictures are amazing!!! You do look like a princess!!! Thanks so much for sharing!!! It's so nice to see you back!!! (((HUGS))) Missed you!!!
Sandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2004, 09:24 AM   #9  
Want to feel better

S/C/G: S/C/G: 240/205/150

Height: 5' 0"

Glad to see you back JML ~ thank you for sharing your pictures ~ how beautiful you look.
glynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2004, 11:38 AM   #10  
Born Loser

S/C/G: 490/See Tracker/245

Great picture. You look great and glad to see you back.
howie6267 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2004, 04:55 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 344/279.1/???

Height: 5'6"

You were definitely a beautiful bride. Of course we already knew you would be since you are such a beautiful person!!! . I love your bouquet. Such a beautiful wedding. Thanks for sharing.
barbygirl43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2004, 05:18 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 261/158/below 160

Height: 5'8" (Dang, I shrank an inch!)

Wow! You're stunning--you look so happy and radiant. Absolutely love the bouquet, too. Glad you had a such a wonderful honeymoon. What a great way to start your marriage!
Sheila53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2004, 11:39 AM   #13  
JML
Success Story!!!

Thanks guys.

The wedding day was so wonderful. We had our challenges getting it all together and in time, but amazingly it all worked out. My family pitched in and helped alot in the end. I don't know what was my favorite part. Maybe walking down the aisle towards my husband-to-be looking at him and seeing him look at me? Our first dance at the reception? Holding that really cool bouquet? Sharing the joy with so many family and friends? Saying our vows? There were so many wonderful parts to a wonderful day.

Our dance was a surprise for our guests. We took private ballroom lessons and while a few relatives knew we took a few lessons, they had no idea that we learned some very cool steps. We did a quick waltz to a concert version of "Around the World" from the old movie "Around the World in 80 Days." We learned the regular waltz step, but also some fancier moves including synchronized traveling spins and a dramatic dip at the end. We chose our song because we met on an online Catholic dating website. We figured that's close enough to around the world, plus we would dance to that tune when I first taught Steve the basic box step. His family knows him as an outdoor type of guy - fishing and golf. They had no idea he could dance too! All I know is we heard alot of gasps from his side of the family and saw alot of mouths hanging open at the end and then heard tons of applause! My family knows I liked dancing as a child (years of ballet and tap) but they didn't know I could do ballroom too so they had the same reaction more or less. We went right into our dance as soon as we were introduced into the reception. We wanted to set the tone right off the bat --- and we did! That was fun!
Old 11-24-2004, 11:42 AM   #14  
JML
Success Story!!!

It's amazing the dance worked since had never practiced with me wearing a big skirt. It was fun letting it swirl and swirl and swirl!
Old 11-24-2004, 12:37 PM   #15  
I climb mountains!

S/C/G: 284/208/145

Jeanne, you look amazingly beautiful -- so delicate and feminine and lovely. Truly, those are pictures of a glistening moment. Thank you for sharing them -- I really don't typically go gaga over wedding pic's, but yours got me.

Wow.

Congratulations to you both. And that DANCING -- BRILLIANT idea and such fun and joyful!!
lessofsarahtolove is offline   Reply With Quote