Old 11-19-2004, 08:49 PM   #66
abnrmlisme
Dawn aka Sims addict

Cool

DATE: Nov 19, 04

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Abrnmlisme/Dawn

BIRTHDAY: Jan 18,78

MARITAL STATUS: Seperated, waiting on divorce

FAMILY INFO (anything you care to share about your family, children, hubby, etc.): 4 brothers, 2 sisters, my job & pets are mostly my family..

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: horseback riding, PC games, travel to new countries, animals, conservation of big cats, email, the Sims, Islam, Atkins, Pilates, Belly Dancing

PETS: 1 dog, 1 cat, 3 rabbits, 2 rats, 2 hamsters...

ATKINS START DATE:Nov. 17,04

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE ATKINS: Heard so much about it, saw the results, read alot about it, was convinced about it, tried it before & had great results

TOP WEIGHT:220

CURRENT WEIGHT: 220

GOAL WEIGHT: 130

HEIGHT: 5'1

EYE COLOR: Green

HAIR COLOR: Secret

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Michigan

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Tempation & emotional eating. I want to eat for every emotion I have, dont have, want, etc I eat out of habit. I eat bc what I use to eat tasted good like ice cream, snack cakes, burgers, fries, etc. Comfort & junk food seem to go hand in hand.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: Because I am tired of huffing & puffing to get around, of not being able to move, of being 3 years of 30 & still morbidly obese, seeing what weight did to my mom, & fear of cancer. (I am a survivor) I always wanted to get married thin. I want to purse goals. I will not fail.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? Outgoing, loves horror movies, devoted, smart alec type of humor My life is for God & my animals. I believe once a friend, it should be a friend for life.

WHAT EXPERIENCES CAN YOU SHARE:None

" In order to succeed, your desire for success should be
greater than your fear of failure."
~ Bill Cosby~

abnrmlisme is offline   Reply With Quote