Old 11-12-2004, 02:43 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

Default Desperate Housewives (SAHM's) #284 TGIF!!

Welcome all to a thread full of wonderful women taking on the responsibilty of raising a family and trying to take care of themselves too. We look forward to a new day with members, new and old! Please feel free to jump right in and say hello Here is a little bit about who we are ...

MichelleRae: Michelle sahm to Taylor 8-25-01 & Teagan 10-13-03 Married 2 years to Zhaun. Plan I'm following is a combined WW and South Beach Diet

Spryng: 24 y.o. married 6 years. Kids- Ava 4, Bubba (aka Joseph) 3 & Tanner 1. Currently on ww, hit goal in April.

Mompen: Penny 24 y.o. Happily Married & SAHM Momma to three active boys, Hunter 5, Nicholas 4 & Andrew 16 mo. Taking what I learned from WW & South Beach is my way of life.

Loveliam: Leigh SAHM to Liam 10.21.03 & happily married for 2 years. Doing the Weight Watchers thing

Sydsmom: Kristin SAHM to Sydney 09-27-01, married almost 2 years to wonderful dh Began Weight watchers mid-July

Cheri: married to Donald for 8.5 years, SAHM/homeschooling momma to Nathan, 5 (9-11-98), Daniel, 3 (8-29-00) & Elijah, 1 (10-16-02) & doing the low carb thing kinda, lol

Cindi: Mom to 6 boys & 1 mean girl. Plan.. No diet for me! Portion control, exercise & lots of water (most days)

Chubba: Geri..Mom to two boys, Will (3) & Tony (1)..married for 4 years to a great guy..following Dr Phil most days!

Crystal: 27 yo sahm of 3 almost 4. Alisa 6, Ally 3, & Andrew 22 months. Due Feb 1st. Married 9 years, live in Texas & homeschool. My plan, when on it, counting calories & exercise.

Ricci sahm to two boys 4 and 5, married 7 years, doing ww

Jaymi: 2 kids, 20 mo Girl & 6 yo boy. Been married to DH for 2 ½ years. WW Core Plan is my way of life.

Jill: SAHM of 1 daughter, Bayley, born 9/19/03. Currently trying to lose some of the baby weight I gained with her & need some extra support to help me do so.

Melissa: SAHM of 1 girl (4) and 1 boy (2). Currently watching what I eat and exercising 4-5days a week.

Deana: SAHM of 3 boys and 1 girl. Counting calories, exercising, and drinking lots of water

Chris: SAHM of Tiana, Kayla and Nicole: ages 11, 5, and 2. Married for 5 years. I live in Billings, Montana. I'm a rheumatoid arthritis sufferer and trying using WW Flexpoints to lose weight .
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2004, 02:45 AM   #2  

Hi ladies!! I started a new thread since technically it is Friday

Okay I just wanted to let you all know that I PM'd everyone the Address list for the friendship swap. I included everyones address so if you wanted to mail out xmas cards or cards in general to the others on the list then feel free to do so! Its not a requirement so don't feel like you have to do it

Well I had another day OP and feel good and I'll be getting my new dosage of meds tomorrow so we'll see if that will help further.

I need to start closing up the hotel now so I better get off here. I'll TTYL!!
love to all!!
Michelle
Old 11-12-2004, 06:07 AM   #3  

Morning everyone
I wanted to get back on here yesterday , but things just didnt work out...talk about busy, holy cow. For those that asked, Potine is fried with gravy and cheese curds on top of them....ew. So today is my weigh in day...I lost 9 lbs!!! I am noe 181 pounds! I can't beleive it...I am just beside myself. I have been on a no lose streak! 9 lbs!! Thanks everyone for your support. I know its proably just water..but still...wow...I am so excited.
my plans for today...this morning is school work with the kidlings, and this afternoon my neighbour is coming over for a playdate and have coffee and stuff. Should be nice. I have a few more things to accomplish around the house before the house is in order for this weekend. whew , I am tired thinking about it.
have a great day ladies ! Iwill pop in this afternoon.

Phoenix
Phoenix_walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2004, 07:59 AM   #4  
I'm a homeschool mama

Smile Morning everyone

TGIF
I'll tell you, I slept really pretty good, but am having the toughest time actually waking up this morning. And NOT looking forward to my errands today. I just wanted to stay home.
Well, we went skating last night for Girl Scouts. Alisa didn't really get to be with her new friends. Most of them could get out there and just skate, skate, skate. But she did have lots of fun. And everytime she fell, she'd get right back up and laugh it off. I was so proud of her for that. I walked around with her and she even noticed that after a while, she could lessen the grip on my hand. She had lots of fun. We have a fundraiser to go to on Saturday so I'm sort of looking forward to it.
Dh left all my dirty dishes in my sink last night while I was gone, knowing I HATE coming home to dirty dishes. It was late when we got in so now I've got these dirty dishes to wash before I make breakfast so I can turn around and wash more. Then dh was suppose to drop some papers off at the bank this morning but now he's leaving before the bank opens and wants me to. I don't mind, but the point is it's just him, he can run in and out. I have to drag three kids in and out and it sort of pisses me off. I think I'm moody today, lol.

Hello to everyone, Penny, Mel, Spryng, Michelle, Deana, Sherry, Steph, Chris, Angel, Jill, Jaymi, Jeniqua, Roxy and all you other desperate housewives. Hope you have a great day. I'll try to be around later, but when I'm not in a good mood, I don't like to do much of anything. TTYL
mamawithdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2004, 08:24 AM   #5  

Good Morning All.

Michelle, thank you so much for putting all this together. You're GREAT!!! I hope Santa is good to you!

Crystal, I hope you are feeling better and more awake later! It's crummy here with rain.

PHeonix, Super congrats on the 9lbs down...WTG

Jill, congrats on the size 8, you are awesome!!!

ok, I slept better too, but feel sluggish today. I have to get up and move and get to the gym. First I have to move enough to get abigail to school. so I have to go. check in later.
melmcc99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2004, 08:46 AM   #6  
SAHM ?!? of 4............

GOOD FRIDAY MORNING!!!

Hope everyone is having a great morning so far. I am....have to start getting redy to go get tires and go to Curves, then Abby has preschool. Have to drop off a camera for processing at Walmart. Matthew and the 2nd grade had their field trip yesterday to the Shriner's Circus and his dad gave him a full disposable camera to take with him, naturally he used the whole thing , so I told him I would drop it off today. It takes about a week to get them back. It was so sweet though, he wanted to take pictures so Abby could see what the circus is like . Andrew went last year and I went with them. I told them this year I just can't do the field trips. They are a week apart, next Thursday Andrew will be going to Hallmark's Kaleidescope for journaling and greeting card making. Plus with scouts right after each I just couldn't do it this year.

Yesterday my scouts were sooooo much better. I had been ready to quit if they wouldn't stop acting up and start listening. It was awesome yesterday, we actually got things done. Then we were going around the table and telling when our birthday is so I could write them down. When they got to me I told them it was in 2 days, they said they needed to get me birthday presents. I started crying a bit and told them that they had already given me the best one they could by sitting and listening and behaving better. Plus it helped that dh made us a talking stick and I painted it with cub scout colors. They caught right on to that, they can't talk unless they have it in hand.

Well dd is hungry and I have to get dh up to start getting ready to go. I will check back in later.

HAVE A GREAT OP DAY!!!

TTYL
Deana1113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2004, 08:52 AM   #7  
2BoysMom

Hi all,

Michelle...thanks for the addies...you really are the BEST

We have the Trojan Horse virus...hopefully we'll be able to clean it up this weekend. I will miss you all terribly until I can get back on to catch up! I don't work again until Tuesday so if you don't hear from me....I've probably tossed the computer out the door...lol.

Have a wonderfull weekend...congrats to all you losers! Jill & Spryng...I couldn't be a size 8 if I starved myself! I'm jealous... but also so proud of both of you.

Ginny...a post from you...wooo hoooo, wonderful to hear from you again!!!!

Take care ladies!
Chubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2004, 10:23 AM   #8  
Focus on the Process

S/C/G: 247/247/165

Height: 5' 8"

Okay...I see everyone slept better, except me. My RA kicked up last night and I spent most of it awake on the couch, dangling my arm over the side again so it wouldn't hurt. Darn stuff.

This is going to be a short post so I can get some exercise in right quick before Nicole decides to get "creative" for the day. I'm going to pop in Lilo and Stitch and then I'm going to the playroom to WATP. Hoping I'll feel more energetic when I'm done.

Phoenix-WTG on the 9 lb weight loss! That is awesome. I bet you feel great about that!

Michelle-Thanks for the addresses. You are a doll for doing all this. Where you find the time, I don't know. I'm having a hard time keeping up with regular life.

Well I'm going to go shake my buns for a bit. Get some of this extra weight off me and then I'm going to clean up for awhile. I'll check back later.

~chris
chrily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2004, 11:32 AM   #9  
soontobethin

Good morning.
One more here to add to the no sleep club. My youngest had nightmares on Tuesday night and Wednesday night, so I was up with him most of those nights. Last night though, he slept all night, and so did I, and Now I am feeling sooooooooo much better. I got my exercise in this morning, and got all my house stuff and shopping done by 9.
Jill way to go on the size 8. You know, I have been looking at everyones tickers, and their goal, and it makes me feel like a slacker. BTW, I am down 1.5 lbs, even with TOM.
Michelle, thanks for the addresses. You are so sweet to do that.
Have a great day everyone.
need2losemore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2004, 11:41 AM   #10  

Good Morning girls!!

I'm sorry some of you didn't a good nights rest Hopefully you can fit a nap in!! Crystal I hope you are able to wake up a bit. Sorry you are grumpy Cheer up buckaroo

Ricci WTG on the 1.5 lb down!! Thats awesome!!

Phoenix 9 lbs!!!! That is so great!! I'm happy for you!!

Chris so sorry your RA is acting up BTW I love the pics on the msn site!! Wonderful!!

Deana I'm glad your scouts were better!! Hopefully they will start behaving better and better every week!

Geri I hope you get rid of that virus Nasty things they are!! How are your boys?

Mel, have a great workout at the gym!!

Okay hello to everyone else I need to get off here and make some breakfast for my girls

Love to all!
Michelle
Old 11-12-2004, 11:42 AM   #11  
**Kristin**

Good Morning Gals -
Sorry I haven't been here much. Just trying to get things done around here before the holidays sneak up on me. I still need to get in the shower and mae some phone calls, then run to dh's grandma's house to give her some cherries she is "baking"...she really can't cook, but we all pretend that it tastes good, etc. Things just don't get mixxed properly, baked long enough, etc..I have found that with each g-parent that i know ! It keeps em busy though! haha.

Anyway, hope everyone is getting sleep now, and congrats to all you losers! We miss you worker bees and to those that are having computer troubles, I hope that you get it all figured out soon! And to anyone that isn't in those categories, I hope your chidlren behave, you stay OP, you get in your exercise, and you slow down if you are busy! Okay Covered us all I think! Sydney is awefully quiet, so I better go see wahts up and get the ball rolling today!
Have a wondeful day to you all, I am blessed to call you friends!
sydsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2004, 11:45 AM   #12  
**Kristin**

forgot to mention that if I ge tthe chance later, I am going to add some more pics to the MSN site, I got the ones back from out house and halloween, etc. I will probably be doing that late this afternoon
sydsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2004, 12:26 PM   #13  

Hey all, I just got back from the gym. Had a pretty good workout. It's cold and yuckky here today. Hope it's better where everyone else is.... Check back in later.
melmcc99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2004, 01:21 PM   #14  

Kristin, I can't wait to see some more pics!!! I get worried when my girls are too quiet too. lol It's scary when they aren't screaming or fighting lol

Mel, glad you had a good workout!! Its cold and yucky here too, I wish it would just snow and get the first dump of the season out of the way

Well back to work on my paper while the girls are behaving themselves
TTYL
Michelle
Old 11-12-2004, 01:35 PM   #15  
Focus on the Process

S/C/G: 247/247/165

Height: 5' 8"

I was going to clean my house today...then I broke the dang vacuum. (it was not intentional) I got most of the work done but with my little brood, it'll be undone in no time.

I got 30 min. of aerobics in this morning before Nicole started standing in my way no matter where I tried to go. I would have loved to gone longer. I feel alot more energized during the day when I get that done first thing. I binged for the last couple days. It was uncontrollable. I feel better today about it. I'm not really craving anything.

Looks like a quiet day on here. I'm going to busy myself and get some more stuff put on ebay. I want to sell some stuff to make extra money for Christmas. Make things a bit easier on the pocketbook by adding some cash to it.

~chris
chrily is offline   Reply With Quote