South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2004, 06:09 PM   #1  
Bunnababy

S/C/G: 294/261/150

Default Back from Vegas

Well, we had a great time in Vegas. Three days of drag races and we fit in a little gambling, a couple of shows, and some walking around in there too.

Came home got the flu everyone here has so spending today in bed, just wanted to check in quick. Found out this a.m. that my uncle passed away, he had lung cancer so not unexpected. Will be gone part of next week now too. My dad is doing great after his near-death experience but he gets too tired to drive the six hours to where the funeral will be.

Back on track with eating and that feels good even though with the bug I don't eat much I am keeping it SBD food friendly. I made some pretty bad choices in Vegas, not that good choices were not available, so it was completely up to me to eat those not so good for me foods. However, I am down 2.5 lbs. from when I left. Speaking of which does anyone know how to change the little ticker factory guys.

Just saying hi will check in when I feel more up to it. Hoping everybody has a really great weekend.
Old 11-06-2004, 06:35 PM   #2  

Height: 5'-2"

Bunna, welcome back... we missed you!
I'm sorry you're sick, and I'm so sorry about your Uncle.
I'm glad your Dad is doing well, though! That was such a frightening experience for all of you...
Old 11-06-2004, 06:43 PM   #3  

AS far as I know you have to go in and make a whole new ticker tape
Closed Thread