Old 10-29-2004, 11:48 AM   #1  
Muffin Evergreen Diva

Default New Year, New Goals, New Me Week 44

Howdy to all.

I've been slightly off track the last bit. Too many things going on and not enough concentration on what I need to be doing. I am hoping that ends now.

My goals for next week are:

1. Work out 5 times next week.
2. Eat in my points range.

Small goals but they are attainable.

Hope everyone is well.

Chach
Chachee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2004, 08:37 AM   #2  
Not Giving Up

Height: 5'9"

Happy November.

Ok I will just have to start practicing now for my New Years Resolution.

I will start with 1 small goal that I hope that I can turn into a habit. That is to start drinking water. So that is the only thing that I am going to work on. Water is my friend.

Have a great day.
luckycharm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2004, 10:07 AM   #3  

Hello all. I too have been off track, and losing focus. This weekend, however, I took a little time for me. Not enough, I know. I still have not really sat down and done some much needed reflecting. But, I made a start. I have gotten back on the exercise wagon - even did my weights NOw, I need to focus on my food again. I will finish what I have started.

Have a great week all.
jollygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2004, 08:24 PM   #4  
Leaning out of Lurkdom ;)

Height: 5' 7"

BOO! oh wait that was last month.......... GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE.......... weight...... thats what got me here in the first place .........CHUG-A-LUG CHUG-A-LUG..... i'm jumping on luckys band wagon or is it a boat??!! i need to chug some Water!!

btw............ she'ssssssssssssssssssss baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!! oh dang it all......i've never been here not on this thread........ okies considering all the weight that cachee and jolly have lost, surely you ladies can squeeze me in ~winks n grinz~ now toss me a towel......... tennis shoes hurt when they hit ~laughing~

sincerely,
sassy

Last edited by sweetnsassyfied; 11-01-2004 at 08:28 PM.
sweetnsassyfied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004, 09:15 AM   #5  

HEy Sassy - glad to hear from you again. Of course we have room for you. Welcome aboard. Here's to less gobbling for all of us.

I had another bout of acid reflux last night. Did not make it to the gym this morning. Will go tonight, as I think a workout would be better than breathing in barn dust. I am still feeling a bit raw. I need to really really really really think about my eating, and my stress level.

Here's to a good day.
jollygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004, 11:54 AM   #6  
Muffin Evergreen Diva

Good morning, everyone!

Sassy, yes--please join us. You know I love hearing from you. Chug a lug that water, baby!

Jolly, sorry to hear you are having bouts of acid reflux. My hubby suffers terribly from that. He's on Prilosec. Do you take meds for it?

Lucky, welcome back also. How is the water intake going?? How about the house?

Hubby leaves town tonight for a week for Hawaii. Tough life, huh? Good time for me and my refocusing efforts!

Happy Tuesday!

Chach
Old 11-03-2004, 08:52 AM   #7  
Not Giving Up

Height: 5'9"

Good morning everyone

Well the water intake is not going so well, but today I will fill up my water bottle and chug away.

We are busy packing and getting ready to move. I am so excited.

Chachee do you ever get to go with your hubby on these exciting trips? I hope your little guy feels better.

Jolly sorry to hear that you are still being tormented by Acid reflux. Is there anything that helps it?

Sassy good to see you. Did you catch the towel I threw you? Heres to the clinking of water glasses.

Must run and get ready for work.

Have a great day.
luckycharm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2004, 12:00 PM   #8  
Muffin Evergreen Diva

Good morning.

Hubby left last night. Lucky, no I don't ever get to go, because it's all military stuff. They get to go to cool places, but spend a lot of time in conferences and meetings. B O R I N G!

Snowed last night. Got about two inches. Was that pretty kind of snow. I just loved it.

Emptied out the house of all the candy this morning. Made my salad for lunch and my WW meal is for dinner tonight. Ahh....the sweet smell of being back on track.

I even gave away the chocolate turtle pie my hubby gave me last night for my birthday. Didn't want it in the house.

Chooo...choo.....back on track!

Chach
Old 11-05-2004, 04:10 PM   #9  
Muffin Evergreen Diva

Going to set up new thread now.

Chach