Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2004, 11:18 PM   #1  

Default Home of the Loozing Floozies....(#12)

Hello

Here at McSkinneys, Our mission is to motivate,support and lose those pounds & inches.We must keep those Loozing Floozies loosing!!

Feel free to join our group of wonderful ladies.Come on in.....Give us YOUR motivation,support and ideas.We would love to have you!!!
Old 10-27-2004, 11:32 PM   #2  

Hey Friends,

I have some very bad news. Debbie's husband James had a heart attack this afternoon. I just got home from the hospital. He had 70% blockage in his artery.They put a stint in.The bad part.... He has got internal bleeding from the arterygram (sp). His blood pressure dropped down to 52/40. He is stablelized right now and they are trying to stop the bleeding.The Dr. told us that right now all we can do is pray and take 1 hour at a time.If he continues to bleed they will do surgery tonight and give him blood tranfusions.I don't know what else to tell you except thank the Lord above that he's stable right now and pray for him to make a complete recovery.I pray he doesn't get worse tonight or continues to bleed.

I'll let you know something as soon as I hear from Debbie.She will be calling me through-out the night for updates.

I love You All...
Old 10-28-2004, 04:08 AM   #3  

sherry,oh my,please tell debbie she and james are in my prayers!
and im praying for a speedy recovery!

im sorry to hear of the things your going thru as well,
glad it wasnt broken but then again sometimes sprains are worse..

sorry ive been missing in action,i got rid of my dial up and have spent the last week moving all my stuff over to my new server.
man thats time consuming.
havent had a chance to read most of the posts .
please sherry let us know when you can how james is doing.

hugs,
Old 10-28-2004, 04:14 AM   #4  

ok im testing,
ignore please!
doni
Old 10-28-2004, 05:21 AM   #5  

Sherry-Please tell Debbie that she and James are in my thoughts and prayers! Please keep us informed as to how he is doing.
Old 10-28-2004, 09:27 AM   #6  

Sherry--Please tell Debbie that she's in my thoughts as well. Praying for James' speedy and full recovery.

Cheryl
Old 10-28-2004, 09:31 AM   #7  
Losing it!

Gosh, I wish now I would of checked my mail last night. I will be saying prayers for James and Debbie, hopefully they can keep him stabilized long enough to do everything they need to get done. Please, Sherry, when you hear from Debbie, let us know what is going on and how Debbie is coping. Give her my love and tell her even though I can't be by her side, I am with her in thoughts and prayers.
Old 10-28-2004, 10:45 AM   #8  

Sherry that is tragic news. What a terrible shock! Has he had heart problems before? Tell Debbie that we are behind her with the strenght of our prayers. My holy candle will be lit after I post this. Hug Debbie for me and let her know that my thoughts and prayers are going out to them.
Old 10-28-2004, 11:55 AM   #9  

I just now checked the board. I'm so very sorry that Debbie and James are going through this. I pray that everything will be okay and that a complete recovery can be made. Please give Debbie my love. I feel so helpless not being there to help comfort her.
Old 10-28-2004, 07:11 PM   #10  

I only have time for a quick update on James:

He is still in CCU and is still in stable condition. The Dr. said that they may start taking the weight and sand bags off his groin area tonight to may sure it doesn't start bleeding again (they think it's stopped...which is great!).His b/p is slowly getting back to normal also. Debbie said last night was from good to bad & bad to good most of the night but has done better today which is wonderful!!

Thank you all for your prayers and thinking of him. Debbie really appricates it. She sends her love.

Love You All...
Old 10-28-2004, 11:03 PM   #11  
Losing it!

Thank goodness it's looking better for James! Send Deb my love and tell her I continue to pray for James a full recovery!
Old 10-29-2004, 05:57 AM   #12  

Sherry-Please tell Debbie that I also continue to send prayers and love to her and James!
Old 10-29-2004, 07:04 AM   #13  

James had a good night. They took the weights and sand bags off him and the bleeding did not continue!!! They even had him sitting up in a chair!!! Hopefully if he continues to improve they will move him from CCU to a regular room today!!!

Keep your prayers coming & the candle lit. The Dr. said James was one lucky, strong man.

I Love Ya'll....
Old 10-29-2004, 09:53 AM   #14  

Sherry that is good news. When I seen the post from you early this morning I helded my breath when I read it. Holy Mary is burning and I will continue to pray not only for James but his family.
Old 10-29-2004, 01:07 PM   #15  
Losing it!

Great news Sherry! Tell Deb & James I am wishing and praying only the best of thoughts for them!

James probably never knew he was ever going to have so many women praying for him! LOL!
Closed Thread