Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2001, 02:13 AM   #1  
Thursday Lady

We're so lucky to have so many new members.
I hope more of our other members will welcome then. Addey, where are you???? Maureen, it's been too long. Sis & DMaree???
Flo, Essie, Jill, Julia, where are y'all?

I don't think I will weigh tomorrow. I know, I'm chicken (cluck, cluck) I know it wouldn't be a good result.

Stay OP everyone.
Tina
134 personal goal
Old 02-22-2001, 07:56 PM   #2  
Thursday Lady

Hi,
Today's the day for some of us to weigh. I hope the results are good for you.
It turned off cool this morning. I wish there was time to go for a walk. Today and tomorrow will be very busy at work. I must get myself down there early and get a head start.
Good luck!!!!!
Old 02-23-2001, 01:26 AM   #3  
Thursday Lady

Hey,
Tracy just posted on the "chatters" thread that she weighed last night and lost 3 lbs. Isn't that great for her second week!!!

Good luck to everyone.
Old 02-23-2001, 02:49 AM   #4  
Sis

S/C/G: 306highest/281/265.5/180

Height: 5' 5"

Hi Tina, hope your day is going well. I got out of work and ran over to weigh in. I lost 2 3/4 lb today. I was hoping to loose all of what I gained last week but I'll take it. I still was shocked over that big of a gain. I haven't gained that much in the 2 yrs that I have been on WW! Oh well, I am getting older and my body is changing I guess. I will make it though!!! Have a great week all....Sis http://www.3fatchicks.com/ubb//spinning.gif
Old 02-23-2001, 06:59 PM   #5  

Wasn't able to post last night. As I expected, no loss this week. No gain either!

I'll just hope for something next week. Not going to panic that I will be at a plateau for another 6 months! LOL

Great work everyone!!! Tina, you'll get em next week.
Old 02-23-2001, 08:07 PM   #6  
Thursday Lady

Whahoo!! Sis that's a great loss. You'll get the rest off in no time. And, let's not talk about our bodies getting older.

Tammy, no gain--not bad! Don't think about another plateau. Your body was just "resting" this week.
Old 02-24-2001, 01:32 AM   #7  

Tina, my body was also resting this morning! After I posted, I decided to go back to bed for a while. I slept 2 1/2 hours!!!! I guess I'm just catching up on all the sleep I miss out on during the week. LOL

We're heading out now to look for new shoes. I'm going to splurge and buy a new pair, not at K-Mart or Wal Mart. I'm going to a real shoe store and actually buy some shoes that are supposed to be good for the feet. This heel spur thing hurts like **** in some of my cheap shoes. I have plastic so price is no object!!!! LOL
Old 02-24-2001, 08:45 AM   #8  

hey guys,

I was down 1.4 for a grand total of 10 lbs. even! I finally broke that 10 lbs. Of course I still have a long way to go, but I made a little goal anyway!
Rita
Old 02-24-2001, 11:20 AM   #9  
Thursday Lady

Go, Go, Go, Rita
Ten pounds gone is soooo great!

Tammy, I envy your sleep. Silly me, I'm still up and it's 11:30 p.m. I must be up by 7:00 to get to the estate/garage sale. It's the last time we'll sell. Rain is expected so that's not good. We must get everything out of the house this weekend since closing will be Wed. Not a happy thought.

Good luck to everyone.
Tina
Old 02-26-2001, 08:05 AM   #10  
Cute & Cudley

Well I am down 1 pound even. That makes three more to go until goal. I was happy, but since weigh in on Sat. morning I have been really bad. We ate out Fri., Sat. and tonight. Fri. I did good because I knew I had to weigh in on Sat. morning. We went to Outback and I had the Alice Springs Chicken which is not to great for you. However, as soon as I got it I cut it in half and I only ate half of it - not a bite more. I have to get myself out running this week but it will be tough with the rain and all.
Congratulations to everyone who lost! Doesn't it feel good?
Have a great week!
Closed Thread