General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2001, 07:37 PM   #1  
Kathy

Default Monday Weigh In

I lost 1 lb.!!! I was hoping for that. Anyone else lose anything?

How about we try for a Friday weigh in? That will keep us on the right track.
Old 06-11-2001, 11:14 PM   #2  

Kathy, you mentioned you were eating a small bit of fish. The psychologist that heads up our group turned us onto salmon. I never used to eat it but it is pretty good

Salmon is high in fat but the really good fat--- omega 3 I only eat a small amount 2-3 oz but it gives me a lot of energy and I swear I lose another lb after ingesting it.

I am on Merida which works for me. I have lost 50lbs since I joined this board in February.

Take care of yourself....
Old 06-13-2001, 11:43 AM   #3  
Kathy

nikolas,

50 lbs. FANTASTIC!!

I know I love Salmon steaks. I like to just bake them in a pan in the oven in spring water. They come out so tender that it melts in your mouth.

I have about 40-50 lbs. to lose. Have you reached your goal or are you close to it?

Kathy
Old 06-13-2001, 01:05 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 150/146/135

Height: 5"1"

Hi Kathy and Nikolas,

I just read your other posts about losing weight. Congrats to both of you!!!!!!

I'm using slimfast and exercise. I lost 2 lb.s since my last post. A Friday weigh-in is ok with me.

Did anyone see Oprah on Tue? She had Dr. Phill on talking about weight loss. He said posting your weight and finding someone to talk to about it can really help. It's great to have this board to do that on, isn't it?

Talk to you on Friday, Bliss
Old 06-13-2001, 01:10 PM   #5  
Kathy

Hi Bliss,

I missed the Oprah show, though I wish I had seen it. I definitely agree with the doctor. Having a group of people to share the ups and downs with really helps you get through the moments will you feel you are all alone and can't do it anymore.

Keep me up-to-date on how you are doing.

Kathy
Old 06-17-2001, 01:47 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 150/146/135

Height: 5"1"

Hi everyone,

I didn't see a new thread for a Friday weigh-in so I'm just going to leave a message here. I didn't loose any weight but I'm so glad I didn't gain. I spent 2 days eating what I wanted. I didn't over eat alot, I just ate stuff I shouldn't have.

I'm still doing slimfast and exercising on my stepper and with weights. What's everyone else doing? I've taken the weekend off from exercising because I'm reupholstering my sofa-bed. Fighting with it should be burning off tons of calories!

Talk soon, Bliss
Closed Thread