Old 10-06-2004, 01:49 PM   #1  
Born Loser

S/C/G: 490/See Tracker/245

Cool Celina and Howie’s Three Week Plan-A-Palooza

Come in and join us to stay on plan for three weeks. Celina reminded me it only takes three weeks to start a new habit. So we have both decided to stay on plan for three weeks. Anyone who wants to join us is welcome. I thought I would start this thread for a check in place. Thanks for your encouragement Celina.

On another note I got my new walking shoes in the mail today and what do you know they work. I walked a mile with Leslie Sansone today. By the end of this week I will also be a member of the Y.M.C.A and plan on starting workouts 3 times a week next week.
howie6267 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2004, 02:33 PM   #2  
I climb mountains!

S/C/G: 284/208/145

WOO HOO, HOWIE!!!! I'm really excited about this!! What a great idea you both had to start this thread as well!

Go, Howie and Celina! I promise I'll be keeping an eye on you guys to give support where I can! I'm really excited for both of you....
lessofsarahtolove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2004, 03:24 PM   #3  
Jennifer

Howie,

I'm pulling for you & Celina, too!

If you're like me, I think you'll find that once you start exercising all the time, it'll be easier to stay on plan. What do you plan to do at the Y? Taking classes? Swimming? Weights? Fun (oh my god, did I just say "exercise" and "fun" in the same paragraph? The old me is aghast!)
teapotdynamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2004, 04:00 PM   #4  
Jen

Height: 5'3"

Hey I"m with ya Howie!!! I"ve been off plan for about 5 days now, just went to the gym for the first time this week today. I need to stop letting myself slack off on the weekends in particular. I have this wall chart that I'm supposed to fill in daily and I had to X off 5 days because I have no clue what I ate or drank, all I know is that it was probably not good and I know I didn't workout or exercise at all. Very, very bad. So I need this little reminder to get myself back in the swing of things.
Jen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2004, 07:56 PM   #5  
Born Loser

Thanks for the support.

Jennifer I am mainly going to get into some water classes that they have. No strain on the back. I would also like to do some light weight lifting for the arm flab and then get some use out of the treadmil. I will know more once I see what they have.

I have done really well so far today.

Grilled chicken sandwich 360 cal.
Small bowl of chili. 200 cal.
Subway roastbeef with light mayo and all the veggies 900 cal.
Total of 1460 calories.

So I still have 340 left. My weakness is when I get off work. I go past all the fast food. I am feeling really strong right now but if I feel weak when I get off tonight I will go home a different way.

Last edited by howie6267; 10-06-2004 at 08:03 PM.
Old 10-06-2004, 08:46 PM   #6  
Live for the Moment!

Howie!!! Alright buddy, we CAN do this and we will... I just got home from work.. was not going to work out but 2 things are encouraging me #1 - My Tae-Bo Cardio Video just arrived #2 - You've started this thread so the pressure is on!

So, anyways, great idea.. and we'll do this for 3 weeks straight. I do have to tell you that I've planned on eating my thanksgiving dinner this weekend (i'm in Canada), but I will stay low-cal all day and still get in my exercise and water.

Anyways hun, I'm gonna go get dinner in the oven... and try out this Tae-Bo! I will check in within a couple hours with an update of how today went! WOO HOO!

Thanks to everyone for your support! It appears as though we really need it right now!
Br00klyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2004, 10:51 PM   #7  
Live for the Moment!

So, Im back for my Day #1 Check-In!

It went great, 4 points! I had all my water plus more... I'm 300 cals under my MAX. limit of 1800.. however I usually aim for 1600. AND, I did 25 mins of my new Tae-Bo video.. It was so hard as it was a little discouraging but I'll keep with it and within a while I'm sure I'll get the "moves down".

How did the rest of your day go Howie?
Old 10-06-2004, 10:53 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

yay, go celina!! And Howie!!
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2004, 11:31 PM   #9  
missaprylj

I'm in.

Exercise. Six a.m. Mon-Friday. Urgh. :P
Old 10-06-2004, 11:52 PM   #10  
beautiful

i'm in. didn't get exercise in today but i watched a small bit of the pilates video... does that count? LOL i had a good day. only went over by 3 points... i planned to work those off but i tripped and busted my forehead open on the corner of my headboard. LOL so i'm going to take it easy for now. tomorrow i will make up for it.
i got all my water, veggies and calcium in today.
jkfla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2004, 11:57 PM   #11  
Live for the Moment!

Kudos to you ladies for jumping in!

Shelly - Sorry to hear about your head.. Are you feeling better?
Old 10-07-2004, 12:33 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

I have my first weigh in of my October plan.. I am excited.. sorta.. I say this as I am eating skittles.. never a good sign of a diet!!

Celina did good.. yay... our chat kicked you into high gear, I'm very happy
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2004, 12:37 AM   #13  
beautiful

hi celina. yeah i'm fine. i'm just super pissssssed. LOL
jkfla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2004, 01:00 AM   #14  
Exercise Vidiot

I'm in! Today was good - 1400 cals and 45 min of exercise - I still have 2 glasses of water to go, so I'll drink those while I watch TV tonight.
Fitbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2004, 02:12 AM   #15  
Born Loser

I did great today. I finished out with 5 calories to spare of my 1800 allowed. I am not so sure I will do all my excercises this three weeks. My main goal is to keep the eating under control.

Thanksgiving dinner yummmm. I think you shold allow for that day to be a little off plan I know I will when it comes our turn.

Hope your feeling better Shelly.

Glad to see other joining in. This will be great for all of us.