Old 09-29-2004, 10:31 PM   #1  
mizscarlett

Question Newbie here and kind of confused

Hello to everyone. I have just started the sugar busters diet. Actually September 3rd will be two weeks for me. I weighed 179 when i first started. One week later I weighed myself . I was then at 171! I have never been more motivated to stick with a diet. My point of confusion is this, I do not know how to post messages, and I know I'm not supposed to start new threads, but all the instructions do not make sense to me. Can anyone give me step by step instructions and make it for the computer illiterate? Thank you so much. Good luck to all with their struggles. Good things will come if you only believe.
mizscarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2004, 11:02 AM   #2  

Mizscarlett. Mizscarlett. I don't know nuthin bout birthin no babies.

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

OK. First off - guess what? YOu just started a new thread. As a computer illiterate person myself, it can be hard figuring out how to start. But you can get great support once you do.

First, read through some of the threads. If you click on the title, it will take you to the thread. once you have read through, and find some folks that sound nice, at the bottom of the page is a box that says "quick reply." You type in there, then click on the button that says "post quick reply" and you have posted a message. The other option is to start your own thread. You can explain who you are, what you are doing, and what kind of support you want, the people will post back to you.

Good luck, mizscarlett, and check out "New Year, New Goals, New Me", or "Rears in Gears" - we love new people. Good luck on your weight loss.

jollygirl
jollygirl is offline   Reply With Quote