Old 09-22-2004, 07:29 AM   #1  

Default UPDATE: help starving--majestical

Ok i did it i didn't eat anymore last night, i was hungry but if i had started i wouldn't had stop. lots of thanks to all who was there for me i really needed and i had alot to think about, i'm going shopping today.

so far: two sandwiches, 2 bolony,mayo, coffee,with milk suger ( i know not good but there is nothing in the house. sorry i lied i just remember there is oatmeal. i have to take it out of the cabinet. (oh man) diet coke,

diet coke: i drink (2) 2liter bottle a day. that i would love to stop cost to much also.
Dr.appointment maybe i'll walk up there not sure because i have to walk to go food shopping. don't know how much i walked my pedometer battery died.

ok walk to the Dr. for nothing my appt is not to friday. know i have to go shopping don't feel like it i'm tired but i have to get my son a birthday cake.

10:30 am- hungy ate fish(in microwave), with broccoli,carrots green beans ( i really hate the smell of green beans. diet coke.

how did i do ?

question: i can't put my pic up it say it's to big.

Last edited by majestical; 09-22-2004 at 11:04 AM. Reason: adding more information
majestical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004, 12:25 PM   #2  
Getting back on track!

Hello! Hope your day is going well and you are not too hungry now!You're doing well - and you've done some exercise, its a good start!
What plan are you following? If you look through the forums there are 'foodie' ones with lots of ideas so you can fill up and not feel hungry.

I have chopped cucumber, peppers, baby tomatoes and celery as good snack food, I make a low fat dip with natural low fat yoghurt or low fat soft cheese and put things in it like garlic and tabasco sauce, any thing to make it tasty - it takes a long time to eat. I also have chopped up fruit with low fat yoghurt. Tins of low fat soup are good as snacks. just a few ideas.
love Annie
Annie-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004, 01:15 PM   #3  

Smile anni-rose

annie-rose, thank you for the ideas i'm going to be writing them down, i just have to learn to eat, i always ate lots of bread,junk food anything easy because i hate to cook so my kids age 17,6 and myself eat fast easy things. i know i have to change but it's so hard when i have to buy the stuff the kids like because i eat anything thats not good for me. ok check in later. take care.

dranked two liter of water, but i'm starving when is this hunger pain go away. i'm trying to be good so i can have birthday cake my son turned 17.

Last edited by majestical; 09-22-2004 at 01:18 PM.
majestical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004, 01:24 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 247/177.5/130

Height: 5'3"

Majestical-

You can do it. I think that you should look into some low calorie, low fat snack foods or fresh veggies to munch on throughtout the day. A little trick I've learned: Freeze fruit. Grapes, peaches, anything. It takes much longer to eat something frozen than non. It lasts longer! Right now I am struggling with myself! I can't stop picking at candy corn!

Keep at it. It will come in time!
tolose85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004, 07:10 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 261/158/below 160

Height: 5'8" (Dang, I shrank an inch!)

Please don't forget the dairy!
Sheila53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004, 07:48 PM   #6  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

I've been doing low fat some cottage cheese lately, I add a little splenda in it to sweeten it a little.
Some of my other favorite filling healthy snacks:
Grape tomatoes, Sweet Bell peppers, string cheese, Celery and peanut butter (or almond butter), Broccoli florets

Also, if you have a hard time eating veggies, a good thing to do is find something that makes the veggies a bit more palatable to you. Laughing cow low fat soft swiss is quite yummy as well as hummus or tzatziki. I made my own tzatziki the other day, here is a link for 2 slightly different versions.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40987
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote