【☆ Chloe ☆】

S/C/G: 205.5/179/130

Height: 5'3.5"

Wink

DATE: Sept. 21, 2004

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Beryl or you can call me Chloe

BIRTHDAY: July 17, 1984

MARITAL STATUS: Single

FAMILY INFO (anything you care to share about your family, children, hubby, etc.): Well, I have a complete family.[which I'm grateful of] My dad's a businessman and is now in-love with RC helicopters. Mom's a housewife and the best cook! I love her dishes...especially Filipino dishes! [i guess it is one factor that i got this big ] I have a brother and 2 sisters...i'm the youngest btw. My bro's the manager of our printing press...my "ate"[the older one] graduated with a degree in Physical Therapy, but now studying Nursing[coz it's her ticket to US ... a lot of college students here take up nursing]. My other "ate" is a nurse, who now lives in Chicago and i really miss her. I have a sister-in-law who's the manager of a bank in Manila and now pregnant to their second son. Then i have this nephew Joshua who's so smart and now 4 years old.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: movies, music, photography, fictional books, tabletennis, graphic design, Harry Potter, chocolates, magic, perfumes, Greek Mythology, English Literature, slapstick movies, expeditions in Egypt, 3D animation ... anything that's multimedia[coz i'm a multimedia arts student].

PETS: I have 5 dogs[3 labradors, 2 sharpeis] and lots of birds[my mom's]. and 2 turtles.

ATKINS START DATE: ok ... yesterday was my first day.

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE ATKINS: well ... i was convinced with the testimonials and I am very convinced with the book.

TOP WEIGHT: 197 lbs[i don't wanna hit the 200 mark! ]

CURRENT WEIGHT: still 197 coz i just started.

GOAL WEIGHT: 125 lbs

HEIGHT: 5'4''

EYE COLOR: dark brown

HAIR COLOR: blue-black

OCCUPATION: A future Multimedia Arts developer ... currently a student of Multimedia Arts.

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Philippines

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: well ... the motivational thing. the appearance of fast food restos near my university ... the lack of healthy foods in the groceries.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: Well, I have set my goals and already solved the things that failed me before. I am already planning what to eat on the next few days so I won't be tempted.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? hmmm... well i'll be the next peter jackson or quentin tarantino. hahahaha!

WHAT EXPERIENCES CAN YOU SHARE: nothing really .... i guess i just need some motivation.