View Poll Results: Did You Live Together Before Marriage?
Yes 7 70.00%
No 3 30.00%
Never Been Married But Would Live Together First 0 0%
Never Been Married And Would Not Live Together First 0 0%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2004, 08:25 AM   #1  

Default Home of the Loozing Floozies.....(#5)

Hello

Here at McSkinneys, Our mission is to motivate,support and lose those pounds & inches.We must keep those Loozing Floozies loosing!!

Feel free to join our group of wonderful ladies.Come on in.....Give us YOUR motivation,support and ideas.We would love to have you!!!
Old 09-17-2004, 08:30 AM   #2  

Gayle....The meds are helping some but not like I thought or was hoping they would. Yes...I'm STILL going to both schools. It's wearing me out!! Thanks for asking!!

Everyone.....Have a great day!!! If I'm not too tired when I get home from working the state fair tonight, I'll post.

Have a great day!!!! Gotta get to work!!

HUGS
Old 09-17-2004, 02:57 PM   #3  

Sherry thanks for keeping the board running.

Gayle, Dez is 3 hours away from us. She managed to take a bus home last weekend and will be coming home again this weekend by bus. Soon her money will run out for that. It is $50 return.

I want to wish everyone a sunny weekend. Enjoy!
Old 09-19-2004, 12:33 PM   #4  

hello all!
i missed all of you!
we lost our internet for awhile.
back on going strong.
i tried to catch up for posting.
carol,sorry to hear of your uncles passing.
dee,glad your recovering and wishes for a speedy recovery!
sherry,how is your legs?
i have that problem to,my feet will burn so bad sometimes.
dr.says lose weight and it will feel better.
shelly,i am so sorry to hear bout your boss from ****.
id want to kick her booty!
i am speechless bout the hurracanes that have been brewing.
my sisters house is totaly gone!
she is in pensicola fl.
now there are 2 more brewing.
being in ind.we just got mild winds from ivan.
i was glued to the tv when it made landfall.
my prayers go out to all.
i think to myself when i have a pity party for myself that at least i have a home to come home to.

ok well heres the update on me.
been doing well here.
im on anouther plan and im realy upbeat bout.
its called jorge cruise cruise down system.
posed to lose 2 pounds a week.
there are no restictions on food and i can even have choc.!
i hafta eat every 3 hours ,not used to that.
brk,snack,lunch,snack,dinner,treat.
the thing is you fill half your plate with fruits/vegggie
the other half of the plate is sectioned off in 2's
half that your carb,the other half is protien.
do this for the 3 main meals.
for the 2 snacks they hafta be 100 cals.
which is cool cuz they got those chips ahoy 100 cal packs and there so good.
the treat is 50 cals,so i can have a fun size snicker after supper.
its online and i love marking off stuff.
they have neat tools.
im eating so much but im losing.
im down to 243.5 now!
im so happy!
ive realy increased my exercise kinda,
im still plugging away with the firm getting srtonger there,
i do 2 mile walks with leslie on non cardio days with the firm and i have a new passion,
pilates!
omg!
i do them everynite for bath and bed.
its fexable gentle srtetching exercises,
and boy can i tell a diff.!
i realy need core work for my torso is so weak.
we have mag rack on our cable and they have pilates there but im ordering the windsor pilates.
cat is doing well in her swim class.
i cried like a baby her first lesson,lol!
well im so glad to be back.
things will pick up here as i will be posting.
whats the new challenge?
im opting for maybe 225 by christmas.
love you all!
stay safe!
hugs,
doni
275/243.5/237mini goal
Attached Images
File Type: gif Doni-vi10 commandmentws.gif (30.3 KB, 43 views)
Old 09-19-2004, 02:26 PM   #5  

Doni-I am so sorry to hear about your sister's house. These hurricanes have been horrible to everyone! The plan you are on sounds very interesting. I hope you do well. We have a Thanksgiving challenge going. Why not post over at the exercise thread also? I need some company over there. I love your 10 Commandments at the end of your post.
Old 09-20-2004, 11:32 AM   #6  

Doni it is nice to hear from you. That is terrible that your sister lost their home. Is red cross or salvation army going to help them rebuild? Or do they have insurance for hurricanes?

I have a question for you girls. When you come on to the forum do any of you get pop up adds? Does anyone know how to get rid of theses?

All was quiet here on the board for the weekend, I can only assume everyone had a good weekend.

My brother from Ottaw stopped over for the weekend. He will be doing work on the west coast. We all got together for supper at my mom and dad's. There was only a few nephews and a neice that was missing. That was my first outing since I had surgery. Yesterday Larry and I went out to a park and I walked a little. I figure for every block that I walk is like 5 miles. Shelley you will understand that one. Shelley you are doing great this month considering all the water you have had.

One of my walking friends is coming over this morning for coffee, shortly. It has been great because the two of them will come over three times a week after they walk. I am hoping soon that I will be able to join them.

Please post today and let us know how you are doing. Even if it is only a short one.
Old 09-20-2004, 02:41 PM   #7  
Losing it!

Dee, so nice to see a message from you this morning, your starting to sound like the old Dee once again.

Doni, so happy your back with us! Sad to hear of all the problems, maybe things will pick up soon!

Can't stay on long, I'm in "craft mode" my show is Saturday and I NEED to get tons of stuff done. Also, Steve is restoring our computer, so I may be away for a few days until we can be up and running again.

I hope all is well with all of my buddies, please post and keep us updated!!!!

I have been walking evenings, trying to watch my eating plan but doing poorly, with b-day parties, bbq's etc. Hopefully after the weekend, I can get my big bootie in gear and stay motivated!!!
Old 09-20-2004, 05:47 PM   #8  

Dee-Gayle took the words right out of my mouth. I was going to say that you are starting to sound like the old Dee. I am so glad that you are starting to get better. Even walking! That's fantastic. Thank you for card. You are such a wonderful and kind friend.

Gayle-I hope you sell out of everything this weekend. Thanks for letting us know about the computer. That way we won't be worried about you!
Old 09-20-2004, 05:52 PM   #9  

BTW, Dee-Those pop ups are so frustrating, aren't they? You can pay a fee to 3FC to have them not appear, but I really don't think it's worth it. I did it once, and it seemed that the page took longer to load without them, but it may just be my imagination.
Old 09-20-2004, 08:58 PM   #10  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Hi Girls

I hope everyone is doing ok, as for me busy as usually. I thought I was busy before school started but now it seems I never get anything finished. I feel like a half- "azz" person most days...LOL. I may start 10 things today with hopes of finishing them up tomorrow, what a way to live huh.

Dee....I'm so glad you are doing better. I agree with Shelley, you are beginning to sound like your old self. Take care!! Hugs!!

Doni...Sorry about your sister's house. Those hurricanes are some scarey things. How is your new plan going?

Shelley....Did you take the boards off your house? I know it has been crazy for you not knowing what directions the hurricanes are going. Maybe we have seen the last of them for awhile.

Gayle...Good luck with your show!!! I know you will do good, you are so talented. Are you on a new plan? WTG on the walking!!!

Sherry....I felt like a zoobie today!!! LOL Can't believe they paid me because I was just there staring at all that paperwork most of the day. Are we too old for this stuff? Try and get some rest this week so we can do it all over again Sunday!! How is your legs feeling?

Carol....How is everything going with you? Are you still OP? Some days I do real good but others I eat everything in sight!! Then I wonder what is wrong with me?

Ramona....How are you doing? Have you heard from the boys lately?

Love and hugs to all my Floozies friends. Hope you all are well and happy.

Hugs...deb
Old 09-21-2004, 08:36 AM   #11  

Good Mornin'

Just a quick post before I leave for work to say hi. I've been working so much I haven't had time to post.I'm really tired from all the hours I put in last week PLUS I'm getting sick. I have a bad cold and a horrible cough.

Doni....So glad you posted! Good to hear from you!!

Gotta go or I'll be late. I'll post tonight to each of you.

Love & Hugs.....
Old 09-21-2004, 09:45 AM   #12  

Sherry.....I am gone to fuss at you ...Take care of yourself and quit working yourself to death....You don't give yourself time just for you....Now there i am done.....get some rest we love you.

Shelley....Have you taken the boards done yet??? Do you think you all will get anymore hurricanes.

Dang,,,,I knew as soon as i get on the phone would ring... Be back later on....

Vicki
Old 09-22-2004, 09:33 AM   #13  
Losing it!

Hi girls, I'm back up and running. Remember the computer problems Steve planned to solve by restoring? Well, the sucker would never re-boot, so last night we bit the big one and bought a new computer. Our credit card company probably loves us! In other words, all the money I planned on making at the craft show and using for Christmas gifts, bills etc. will now go towards the purchase of the computer. I don't know how it works, but it seems like any time we may have an extra dime or two ahead, something breaks down or needs replaced. WHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! :-)
Old 09-22-2004, 10:18 AM   #14  

Gayle, oh how I can relate!!! Congrats on the new computer anyway. I wanted to let you and Vicki know that this Thursday on QVC is scrapbooking and craft day all day long. Thought you might like to check it out.
Old 09-22-2004, 06:00 PM   #15  

Gayle...shhhhhhhhhshhhhhhhhh....i am hoping mine behaves so i don't have to do what you had to do this wk/end. That is a bummer when you think you can get ahead....always,always something

Ramona......Thanks for the heads up about it being Craft day on QVC....love that scrapbooking stuff.....

Sherry....Are you getting rest and feeling better??? How's the cold with the cough??

Vicki
Closed Thread