Old 09-19-2004, 08:02 AM   #1  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Default SaHm'S #251

Welcome all to a thread full of wonderful women taking on the responsibilty of raising a family and trying to take care of themselves too. We look forward to a new day with members, new and old! Please feel free to jump right in and say hello Here is a little bit about who we are ...

MichelleRae: Michelle sahm to Taylor 8-25-01 & Teagan 10-13-03 Married 2 years to Zhaun. Plan I'm following is a combined WW and South Beach Diet

Spryng: 24 y.o. married 6 years. Kids- Ava 4, Bubba (aka Joseph) 3 & Tanner 1. Currently on ww, hit goal in April.

Mompen: Penny 23 y.o. Happily Married & SAHM Momma to three active boys, Hunter almost 5, Nicholas almost 4 & Andrew 14 mo. Weight Watchers and a bit of South Beach is my way of life.

Loveliam: Leigh SAHM to Liam 10.21.03 & happily married for 2 years. Doing the Weight Watchers thing

Sydsmom: Kristin SAHM to Sydney 09-27-01, married almost 2 years to wonderful dh Began Weight watchers mid-July

Cheri: married to Donald for 8.5 years, SAHM/homeschooling momma to Nathan, 5 (9-11-98), Daniel, 3 (8-29-00) & Elijah, 1 (10-16-02) & doing the low carb thing kinda, lol

Angel: SAHM of 4, Ages 8,8,7,&4.

Cindi: Mom to 6 boys & 1 mean girl. Plan.. No diet for me! Portion control, exercise & lots of water (most days)

Chubba: Geri..Mom to two boys, Will (3) & Tony (1)..married for 4 years to a great guy..following Dr Phil most days!

Crystal: 27 yo sahm of 3 almost 4. Alisa 5, Ally 3, & Andrew 20 months. Due Feb 1st. Married almost 9 years, live in Texas & homeschool. My plan, when on it, counting calories & exercise.

Ricci sahm to two boys 4 and 5, married 7 years, doing ww

Jaymi: 2 kids, 20 mo Girl & 6 yo boy. Been married to DH for 2 ½ years. WW Core Plan is my way of life.

Jill: SAHM of 1 daughter, Bayley, born 9/19/03. Currently trying to lose some of the baby weight I gained with her & need some extra support to help me do so.

Melissa: SAHM of 1 girl (4) and 1 boy (<2). Currently counting calories with Tops NutriBase Software.
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2004, 08:05 AM   #2  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Morning Ladies!

I haven't done my lessons plans for church this morning and just realized it!!! EKKK!!!!!

Sorry to start and run but I gotta get my plans together.....lol

Have a wonderful day!!!!!!
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2004, 08:30 AM   #3  
SAHM of 3

Morning all. Slept pretty good. Went to bed at 1000 and Andrew only woke up twice. Not bad. Sorry I can't post much either, but after breakfast dh and taking the girls with him for a while and I'm gonna take Andrew grocery shopping with me and I haven't made a list and I've really got to.
I'll check in later. Hope everyone had a great night.
TTYL
watkinsguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2004, 10:56 AM   #4  
Walking away the weight

Morning gals. ANother quick post from me. I swaer I'll try and catch up later today DH is taking Liam and Duncan to the park so I'm going to make the looonnnggg drive to Walmart. There were some things I tried to get at Target, but they didn't have them So, I'm going to try Walmart.
Guest room is better, but far from finished . . . seems like it will take forever.
Loveliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2004, 11:54 AM   #5  
SAHM ?!? of 4............

Good morning ladies.

I slept in this morning. Dh got home and crawled in and I didn't even know it. I was up at 6:30 to go potty then went back to bed. I woke up at some point after dh got in and realized Abby had come in too. I finally made it out at 9:40. So getting a late start today. But I didn't get to sleep til 2 after taking dh lunch and then reading for a while.

Trying to kill time til the Chiefs game at noon.

Jill: hope Bayley's party is a great success and the weather cooperates with you. That cake is just too cute.

Penny: Hope you got your lessons ready in time. Have a good day.

Crystal: Glad dh is feeling well enough to take the girls. Have fun grocery shopping.

Spryng: Did you go to see dh this morning? WTG on the mansion. Sounds like you had a fun day yesterday.

Michelle: Aren't you off work today? Dh has to work again tonight so I would like to chat tonight with anyone who can make it.

Anyone for water challenge today? I got down 124 oz yesterday. LMK if you want to.

See ya all after the game.

GO CHIEFS
Deana1113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2004, 11:54 AM   #6  
Curves 6-week solution

S/C/G: 159/159/135

Height: 5'4"

Big day ahead! I was only up till like 12 so that wasn't bad, dh still hasn't cleaned the bathroom! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGG I was kind of mad but he knows he has to do it and it better be done before I get back from picking up the cake or else!! LOL Anyway we gave Bayley her presents this morning and she is currently playing with them right now. She has a bunch of toys that make noise now so that is good! NOT Well none of them are too bad so I won't complain too much! Ok well that's it for now, I need to jump in the shower and then get Bayley in the bath so I can trim her bangs a little and get her all ready (except for party clothes cuz she can ruin them in no time!) I'll check back in later. Hope you all are having a good morning so far! TTYL
Bayleysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2004, 12:12 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Jill I hope you have a wonderful time with dear Bailey!! Happy Birthday Bailey!!!!!

Penny have fun at class today! I hope you got your lessons together with no problem!

Well Teagan is walking more and more I'm just tickled pink about it!! Its so darn cute, she gets worn out fast though. I've been practicing walking with her all morning and she just love the attention!

Ok guys I'm gonna get showered and dressed because we are taking the girls out to lunch today.

Oh Deana sure I'll try and make chat also!! I would love tooo!!

Michelle
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2004, 12:14 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Oh yeah I'll be a part of the water challenge today Yesterday I got 66 oz. in. My goal is for 100 oz today.

michelle
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2004, 12:15 PM   #9  
Focus on the Process

S/C/G: 247/247/165

Height: 5' 8"

Good morning all...
Jill-have fun with the birthday party. I skipped parties for all my girls this year. Needless to say...I'm on the bad list.

I'd like to try this water challenge. How much do I have to drink? Pretty sure I'll end up in the bathroom alot but I guess that's better than in the kitchen snacking.

Duty calls. My house won't clean itself and my little girl is wanting to watch Jammin' in Jamaiica ( Barbie dvd) again. I'm guessing I'll be watching it like 5-6 times today. Have a great day everyone!
chrily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2004, 12:37 PM   #10  
SAHM ?!? of 4............

Michelle: Glad Teagan is walking more. I think I remember those days....lol. Hope to see you at chat tonight.

Amy: Water challenge is 100 oz. Gald you want to join us. It sooooo much helps with the loss. And yes your toilet paper consumption does go up, but it's worth it....lol. Good luck. Have a great day.
Deana1113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2004, 12:44 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

Good morning all!

Sorry I'm late getting here. I just got home. I had to run to walmart for something I desperately needed (female problems, lol) and our walmart here doesn't open until 10 am so I went to the super center in the next town over... but I went ahead and got groceries too so I'm set for the week. Today I plan on relaxing some, I had a really rough night last night. And cleaning, mostly folding laundry. I hope I get a good chunk of it done. I don't get to see dh today afterall... he just didn't have enough time and I hate to drive 3 hours for only an hour or so of visiting. But I will see him this thursday for sure! That is when his vacation starts.

Chrily, enjoy that barbie dvd, lol... and I hope you get alot done in your house today!

Michelle, that is wonderful to hear about Teagan!! She'll be running circles around you in no time, lol. Enjoy your lunch today! Been playing sims much lately? Have you ever tried buying that generic memory for you computer?? We've bought some online before and it works just like the name brands but for a fraction of the cost. I think I can get a 1 GB for about 150 bucks. I'm going to order some tomorrow so my game will play right, lol.

Jill, hope you and Bayley have a wonderful day!!! She's growing up too fast huh? Enjoy it!

Deana, you are a KC chiefs fan?? DH is obsessed with the Broncos... who played the chiefs not long ago. Hope you enjoy the game!

Leigh, enjoy that quiet car ride all by yourself! And I hope you find what you are looking for.

Crystal, how are you feeling today? Have a great day!

Penny, I know we'll see more from you later! Have fun at church!

Well my stomach is calling and it's lunch time! So I'll TTYL!
spryng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2004, 12:49 PM   #12  
2BoysMom

EMILY! congrats on your WI! Everyone needs to go back to the last thread 'cause they must have missed your post! We always congratulate eachother here and I see they all missed you!!! Congrats again!

Happy birthday to Bayley!!

Parties were fun yesterday... going to go for a bikeride with my bf today... need about 100 miles to wear off the past 3 wks eating . Probably going to have about a 5 lb gain at WI tomorrow night. YIKES!

Sorry I can't get personal with you all but I was just checking in . Hopefully later tonight.

Oh, Ricci....BTW....the Cowboys stink! Love ya anyway!!

Later!
Chubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2004, 12:54 PM   #13  
SAHM of 3

Hi all. Me and Andrew are back from buying groceries, got them all put away and he is napping. Haven't heard from dh and it's sooooooooooooooooooooooooo quiet here. Thought about napping, but sometimes when it's this quiet, I can't. Go figure, I know. I hadn't had lunch so I may do that.
I would love to join one of these water challenges, but you've got to be kidding, there's no way. I have to down 32 oz before sono on Tuesday and be done by 100 and not pee until after the sono at 200, not sure how that's gonna work.
Oh, Andrew is awake, Crying. Gotta go.
watkinsguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2004, 01:24 PM   #14  

Hey Everybody, I got a quick second so I thought I'd stop in to see how everyone is doing. It is so beautiful outside here, thought about taking my son to the park to let him play for a little while. I woke-up this morning and my mom had made pancakes, I ate two of the stack of four or five she made me! I haven't got in a lot of water today but I will definately be up for a water challenge tomorrow. My mother-in-law went to Costco's and bought a mountain of toilet paper for us so I'm good on that. LOL Well, I'm off here for a while, I'll check back in to catch up on everyone this evening.

Amy

SAHM to my wonderful 4 year old son Chad Jr., married almost 5 years (Oct. 2) to my best friend.

180/173/140
STG: 169 by Sept. 30th.... I hate time limits, but this is one I think I can stick to.
Alora1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2004, 02:34 PM   #15  
Ready for ACTION!!!

Default Hello girls

I am in on the water, but I have a late start! I will just drink as much as I can!!

Took Christian back to ER last night for fluids, so I am late getting started! He is much better!

Back later, after I shower!
BIGtimeLOSER is offline   Reply With Quote