Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2004, 06:13 PM   #1  
Conquering with SBD

Default Weekly Chat - September 6 to September 12

I can't believe this....it's Tuesday evening and noone has started the chat - yet.

Woohoo, I get to be the BIG BRAT this week.

Hope everyone is having a great day. I have finally started to drop a bit of weight - not much mind you, but it is starting to drop again. Still have a dreaded 13 pounds to lose.

Hi to everyone. Talk to you later.
Old 09-08-2004, 12:05 PM   #2  
CJ
Pending Email Confirmation

S/C/G: 184/172/130

Height: 5'4

Hi all ... it's been a rough week for me. Last week I got sooooo sick! Stomach flu or something! Was in bed most of the time. Then had company for the weekend (thank heavens I was feeling better) ... then we went away for a couple days and was going to post Tuesday and we lost electricity for the day! Can't win.

So Peggy ... looks like the BRAT award was handed to you on a silver platter this week! lol ... glad you're doing well with your weight ... way to go!

Slyvia: Thanks for the pic of you and Geno .. it was such a beautiful picture.

Mindee and Cat: hope all is well with the both of you! Let us know how things are going.

Sharon: Where are you?? I'm really missing you!

Well .. sorry this is such a short posting ... hubby is waiting for me we have to go into town ... but, I'll be back!

Love, CJ
Old 09-08-2004, 04:16 PM   #3  
Conquering with SBD

CJ, so sorry you have been feeling rotten. Nothing worse than the flu that hangs on. Hope you are getting on your feet again. And yes, surprisingly, I was the BRAT this week. Just not quick enough with the fingers, girl. Next week, you will probably post at midnight to get in there on time, won't you?

It is darn cold here this week. My office is about 15C and it is supposed to go up to 8C today with snow. Promises to be a long winter this winter. I've done my part, though. I left all the apples on the apple trees to treat the birds this winter...

Well gotta get going. Work is calling here. Take care of yourself and hope you are feeling better.
Old 09-09-2004, 04:03 PM   #4  
Conquering with SBD

I'm checking in, but gonna whine, so you may not want to read this. Summer is officially OVER!!! Woke up this morning to 3 inches of snow and it is still snowing.

However, my weight is dropping again. After a month of very little los, I have lost over 3 pounds this week. My official weigh-in is tomorrow, so I am hoping it is even better news. I am just about down to the last 10 pounds, so I know that I can do this now. I just need to persist.

I have a dr. appointment on the 20th, so I want to be down to where I was the time before last time. Then I can give him a hard time and tell him that his scale must have been wrong in May. That's another 4 pounds so it won't be easy to lose that in just over a week, but I'm sure to be close. That will make 30 pounds lost since May.

Hope everyone is doing well and staying OP, whatever that is. Take care and keep on losing.
Old 09-11-2004, 09:48 AM   #5  
CJ

My goodness - where is everyone!!!???

Just popping in for a quick hello myself. Hubby and I have been taking some small day trips while the weather is still fairly nice ...

Peggy: SNOW???? Oh my gosh ... where in Canada are you .. I forgot. Good job tho on the weight loss .. keep up the good work. Me, I'm still at the same wt .. no more no less. Today I am going to try and be more "strict" with myself .. it's time to get moving and get rid of some more lbs. I think I need a "lecture" .. lol

Slyvia? Mindee? Cat? Sharon? ... where are you guys???????? We miss you!!!

Well .. I promise I will check back in here later .. hope to hear from you all ..

Love, CJ
Old 09-11-2004, 10:28 PM   #6  
CJ

Hey there .. where is everyone???? Just getting ready to go to bed and thought I would check in ... hope someone comes and posts in here soon! The silence is deafening!

Until tomorrow ....
Closed Thread