Old 09-07-2004, 04:04 PM   #1  
i see the stars in me

Default chat thread

so i couldnt find a thread to chat in so i decided to make a new one hope that is ok.

So wow school has been kicking my ***. I got sick of jsut water so i let myself have some diet soda (it burns my throat after months and months of not drinking it) the food here sucks but i have to deal with it cuz i dont have a car to go to the market every other day to buy new food for my room. as a result my eating has been kind of rocky. i am glad to sya i am at 183 now. gotta change my siggy i know.

how is everyone doing? i miss you guys
faded_moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2004, 11:36 PM   #2  
Beauty, Brawn and Brains!

S/C/G: 298(O)/268.2(RS)/247.9.0/175.0

Height: 5'9''

I'm taking a break from studying. I have a Geography test tomorrow on Europe and Asia. BLECH. The best advice I can give you about eating as a student is cottage cheese. Almost every corner market (in my case 7-11) has cottage cheese. It's cheap, it's easy and it's good for you.

I've got another cold. I blame the dogs. I blame the weather. I blame the vacuum cleaner. How can I be sick again? I just want to sterilize myself. Agh.

I had a morbid dream about my ex-boyfriend. I dreampt I was at his funeral. It was a totally cool funeral. All his friends were there but they kept saying mean things to me and I cried and cried. What in world does this mean? I haven't seen the evil ex in like 3 years. I know he's miserable (and hey! I'm okay with that!). And I'm very happy in my relationship. Weirdness.

Ok, ok, back to studying... where in the world is the Huang He River?
Goddess Jessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2004, 10:10 PM   #3  
missaprylj

China, I believe..... (Just and educated guess.)

Well.... I don't know why everyone else is not posting.

Elle------- I love your name if I haven't told you that already! Beautiful. Sorry the college/food situation isn't going the best. School is kicking my *** too, and I'm only on day 2!!

Jessica------ GET WELL SOON!

Well, school started Tuesday.... enough said. I'm tired of it already- sigh. I was filling out my calendar in study hall and was just like, "oh my God, it's going to get crazy."

This weekend looks full already- Friday football game and dance, Saturday hanging out with my sister, Saturday night babysitting (spending the night at the kid's house).... Sunday- homework. I hope my sister isn't mad, but I cut out 7 a.m. Saturday until 6 p.m. Saturday for her! I'm worried she'll be mad since she has to drive 5 hours to get here. But, since she's not driving up here just to see me, it shouldn't be too bad. I called her to ask if she would mind and she said "It's fine." But... I still wonder. I never want to dissapoint her, you know?

Yoohoo! Everyone else? Where are ya? Over and out.
Old 09-09-2004, 06:26 AM   #4  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

Hi all!! Still living and breathing here in Indiana!!!

My mom's 60th birthday party is this Friday. The suspense is killing me. I spent last night with her. I think she is suspicious. That's Ok, it's going to be a very cool party and she'll love it!! I did the coolest thing for her party. It's called confoti. You submit 10 pictures online and they take and make quarter size circles of paper out of them and then they pair it with colored confetti. It's REALLY cool!!! You can check it out at www.confoti.com

Jacob's room is pretty much done. He is doing pretty well sleeping in his new bed. Only falls out occasionally.

I have another upper respiratory infection. *sigh* Third one this year. I was diagnosed with chronic tonsillitis and I think that's why I get these so often. I might have to decide to get me tonsils out (yuck!!!).

Apryl - Hey there sweetie!!! Sounds like your life is busy, busy, busy. But hey, that's what makes it interesting right?? I'm sure you sister doesn't mind. Don't feel bad, enjoy!

Goddess - Hope you feel better!!! Weird dream about your ex!! I have been having some pretty strange dreams myself! Maybe it's the weather!

Moon - Thanks so much for starting this thread. We definitely needed to catch up!! Don't just accept the food situation. There have to be some good choices! Hang in there!!

Love you guys!!!
Sandi is offline   Reply With Quote