Old 09-01-2004, 07:34 PM   #1  
GmaTo8

Talking Not-So-Jaded High School Students

Marti had a good idea for us to post our Senior pictures from high school. Since I'm the oldest one here, I'll go first.....

Edited out .... everyone who was meant to see it already has.
Jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2004, 08:01 PM   #2  

Height: 5'1"

Beautiful Jana!

Ok, here I am.....with out the knowledge of tweezers!

Class of '89

Marti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2004, 09:58 PM   #3  
GmaTo8

I love it, Marti!!! You look so sweet!! At least you got to wear real clothes, but back in the day, we all had to wear this velvet drape thingy.

I hope all the JLs post theirs!!!
Old 09-02-2004, 01:07 AM   #4  
self portrait

I loved your photo jana. I love those kind. They look so soft and feminine. My moms is like that and I love it, I think we should go back to those kind of yearbook pictures. marti: I don't see any bushy eyebrows at all, I think you are crazy. I will have to ask my mom for a picture ot copy or scan. It is just so horrid, I don't know if i will share or not. I don't want you to be scared by the monster.
SqueakMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004, 11:14 AM   #5  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Nice pictures ladies. Jana, you look so different and that is a nice photo. I too like the velvety drape things. Marti, I too don't see bushy eyebrows. I think your photo is fine also and you haven't changed that much over the years. I think I probably look the same also, not much difference, just more wrinkles and fat. But you guys will never see though as I don't have one and apparently my mother doesn't either. When I was doing the scrapbook to share with Jana I had asked her fo school photos she has not clue where they are-bummer. I would love to see them myself.
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004, 02:22 PM   #6  
GmaTo8

Awww, Cristi, you don't have any at all of yourself?? That truly is a bummer! I don't have many because I wouldn't let anyone take my picture if I had a choice. How about from a yearbook? You could take a picture of a picture like Marti and I did....

Shanna - try real hard to find one of yourself, ok? We would all love to see it. And I'm going to ignore your last sentence, missy!
Old 09-02-2004, 11:46 PM   #7  
self portrait

ok, I am going to try and get one. I will talk to my mother this weekend. I knwo she has a TON of them, since I am a only child and I think I had about four different outfits and even had one taken with my precious dog that died last year. So, I am sure everyone will be waiting at the edges of their seats, so stay tooned. LOL
Old 09-03-2004, 01:06 AM   #8  

Height: 5'1"

Even though the photo was touched up......sure wish my skin was a smooth as it was back then!

How can you girls not see the bushy brows?!? They're like little triangles sitting on my face!!
Marti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2004, 01:35 AM   #9  
self portrait

Let me give you a big WT !!!!!!! Give me a break marti. I know bushy eyebrows and you don't have them. Take a look at mine someday if you want to see unruly. LOL
Old 09-03-2004, 12:42 PM   #10  
One day at a time

Sorry Jana, no yearbook photos either. My mother kept all our pictures in a trunk, including yearbooks and have no idea what happened to a lot of the stuff. Unless of course my sister took them. I did manage to get a couple of photos from my Aunt, one of me in 7th grade and one taken at home when I was in 10th grade or 11th. Those are in the scrapbook and I can take a picture of them but it will be a while before I post them. My Aunt told me there weren't a lot of pictures taken when I was in HIgh School because at that point I wouldn't let anyone take any. Somehow she managed to get a couple though. I honestly don't know what happened to my school photos because I do remember having them done, not a senior one.

And no Marti I don't see bushy. I think you look fine.
Old 09-07-2004, 12:36 AM   #11  
self portrait

Default hope this works

http://photobucket.com/practice.php?id=rimt

there is my awful graduation picture. Give yourself a good laugh.
Old 09-07-2004, 05:21 AM   #12  
GmaTo8

Shanna, you look absolutely lovely in the photo! Thank you so much for sharing it.
Old 09-07-2004, 03:12 PM   #13  
One day at a time

Now Miss Shanna, why would we laugh?! That is a beautiful picture of you. Like Jana, you look so different. Now if I ever get one posted of me then there will be reason to laugh! I look so dorky, but I must say I don't think my looks have changed much over the years.
Old 09-07-2004, 07:14 PM   #14  
Give me strength

S/C/G: 299/261/250

I don't have any of my grad pics,,,just a school pic from that year...will see if I can scan and put it in.
da fat n da furious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2004, 07:29 PM   #15  
kitty Momo

I wouldn't have any pictures from high school graduation......probably because I didn't graduate. lol
The pictures from Jana,Marti and Shanna are nice though ......
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote