Old 09-07-2004, 07:31 AM   #1  
SAHM of 3

Post SAHM's 239 - Tuesday

Welcome all to a thread full of wonderful women taking on the responsibilty of raising a family and trying to take care of themselves too. We look forward to a new day with members, new and old! Please feel free to jump right in and say hello Here is a little bit about who we are ...

MichelleRae: Michelle sahm to Taylor 8-25-01 & Teagan 10-13-03 Married 2 years to Zhaun. Plan I'm following is a combined WW and South Beach Diet

Spryng: 24 y.o. married 6 years. Kids- Ava 4, Bubba (aka Joseph) 3 & Tanner 1. Currently on ww, hit goal in April.

Mompen: Penny 23 y.o. Happily Married & SAHM Momma to three active boys, Hunter almost 5, Nicholas almost 4 & Andrew 14 mo. Weight Watchers and a bit of South Beach is my way of life.

Loveliam: Leigh SAHM to Liam 10.21.03 & happily married for 2 years. Doing the Weight Watchers thing

Sydsmom: Kristin SAHM to Sydney 09-27-01, married almost 2 years to wonderful dh Began Weight watchers mid-July

Cheri: married to Donald for 8.5 years, SAHM/homeschooling momma to Nathan, 5 (9-11-98), Daniel, 3 (8-29-00) & Elijah, 1 (10-16-02) & doing the low carb thing kinda, lol

Angel: SAHM of 4, Ages 8,8,7,&4.

Cindi: Mom to 6 boys & 1 mean girl. Plan.. No diet for me! Portion control, exercise & lots of water (most days)

Chubba: Geri..Mom to two boys, Will (3) & Tony (1)..married for 4 years to a great guy..following Dr Phil most days!

Crystal: 27 yo sahm of 3 almost 4. Alisa 5, Ally 3, & Andrew 20 months. Due Feb 1st. Married almost 9 years, live in Texas & homeschool. Avon & Watkins Sales Rep. My plan when on it counting calories & exercise

Ricci sahm to two boys 4 and 5, married 7 years, doing ww

Jaymi: 2 kids, 20 mo Girl & 6 yo boy. Been married to DH for 2 ½ years. WW Core Plan is my way of life.

Jill: SAHM of 1 daughter, Bayley, born 9/19/03. Currently trying to lose some of the baby weight I gained with her & need some extra support to help me do so.

Melissa: SAHM of 1 girl (4) and 1 boy (<2). Currently counting calories with Tops NutriBase Software.

I am Mindee, and I will be 22 on 8/17. I am married to Tommy for 2 yrs., who is 27. We have a little boy, Brandon, who is almost 4 months
watkinsguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2004, 07:46 AM   #2  
SAHM of 3

Smile Happy Tremendous Tuesday

I'm so sorry I've been MIA most of the weekend. I've been going through this thing about feeling guilty for posting here since weightloss isn't even a priority for me at all. I'm not following any plan, or trying to be extra healthy. Some of my good habits that I made for myself beforehand are sticking around. I don't eat very much or snack very much, but I don't eat the best things either. Anyways, just feeling guilty. I also found a cleaning forum at www.organizedhome.com and am really liking that. I'm gonna try to not spend so much time on the net. I tried to stay away from y'all for a while, but face it I'm addicted and can't. I hope that's okay with all of you.

All the QOTD's from yesterday...
1. I think I'm a positive person and a happy person most of the time. I can find the good in bad situations most of the time. My faith is also one of my favorite traits.
2. Can't stand cartoons, but they are on all the time. Tom & Jerry have to be my favorite but they are hardly ever on. I can stand Blue's Clues and Dora, but can't stand the Fairly Oddparents, Jimmy Nuetron, Rugrats. Spongebob is a favorite around here but not for me.
3. No tatoos, never wanted them, still don't. Only the one peircing in each ear. That's enough for me. Don't like all that tongue, nose, lip, eyebrow stuff. I guess I'm boring. Dh can't stand tatoos either so maybe we're both boring.

Andrew has been sleeping terrible, waking up every few hours and easily going back to sleep AFTER he wakes me. He's stuffy and he's got two teeth tryting to come through.
Saturday evening after a birthday party for this little boy, Alisa and Ally went home and spent the night with my MIL. That was nice. But Sunday when they came home, it was ****. They were cranky. Alisa doesn't like it here she said, she wants to live with meme, of course, meme lets her do anything. She really hurt my feelings. Then dh and I thought about going out. My mom had gotten us a gift card for a local restraunt and a babysitting offer. So we went out, but all the kids cried to stay with my mom. I overheard dh telling Alisa that she should be nicer to me and be happy that I was getting to go out. He said she's always here with you or if you're gone, then she's here with your brother and sister, she's always cooking for you and this and that. I thought it was nice to hear him say that. So I decided to NOT let my kids make my decision. Me and dh hadn't been out since we went to Hot Springs in June. So we dropped off the kids and snuck out. We went to Texas Roadhouse and then went to the movie place but nothing was showing we wanted to see, but we weren't ready to get the kids so we drove around and dh started taking me somewhere telling me it was a surprise. We pull up at Borders book store. He and I LOVE bookstores. So we went in and they have a cafe, so I got a latte, it was sooooo good and we just picked out books of our own interest, sat in the chairs and read through them. It was soooo nice. Then we got the kids and they were better by now.
Yesterday, we stayed home and dh watched the kids so I got to buy groceries. Today is back to normal. Trying to follow this cleaning forum to get more done.

Leigh, I like the second one better too. So glad dh is home or coming home.

Geri, yes Terrell is where I live, can't believe you saw the sign.

Spryng, hope your computer gets up and running.

Sorry, I only scanned the posts and now have forgotten. I'll stay on board and on top of things today. Hello to all of you. Hope you all have a GREAT day.

TTYL
Old 09-07-2004, 09:24 AM   #3  
SAHM ?!? of 4............

Good Morning Ladies !!!!!

I posted late last night so not much to respond to except you Crystal. Please don't feel guilty about posting here with us. Even if weight loss is not a priority right now, it may be after the baby comes. Besides, if you ignore us how can we keep track of your pregnancy? If you don't keep us informed and let us help you through it, we may have to hunt you down So glad that dh took Alisa aside and told her that. I know it helps so much to hear dh tell the kids what Mommy does and how important she is. It really makes you feel more appreciated. Kids are kids and they don't understand the grown up world and how things they say make others feel. Don't take what Alisa said about living with her meme to heart. All kids go through the feeling that life is better somewhere else. Just like you have by wanting to move. They just don't realize how much they would miss you after a couple days. I go through times with my middle 2 boys that I have to tell them if they don't straighten up and treat me with respect that they will have to go live with their father. Trust me, it works and they fly right for a while. Not that their father is a bad person, but we talk and agree that if they are in trouble at home and go to his house that they will be in trouble there too. That dad's house isn't an escape from Mom. They just don't know that we talk as much as we do. And Thank God dh and him get along great.

Ok I'm rattling on. Not much planned here today except cleaning, laundry and taking down the tent now that it is dry from being rained in this weekend. And I have to take the sleeping bags and blankets off the clothesline.

I wasn't happy with WI in this morning. I was up 1 lb. probably from eating bad this weekend but I am going to try the 2 mile WATP today for the first time after I get some things done around here and get my body moving.

I will check in later with everyone. Have a great day.

Last edited by Deana1113; 09-07-2004 at 09:30 AM.
Deana1113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2004, 09:49 AM   #4  
SAHM of 3

Thanks Deana for those words. You are absolutely right. I want you all to follow me along with this pregnancy and yes, I will be on the weight loss track after the baby comes and I know that I can't do it without you all.
Sorry to hear you were up a lb. but don't let that be too much of a concern. You will definitely get back on track and when you're overly busy or away for a few days it can screw ANYONE up.
Gonna go start school now.
TTYL
Old 09-07-2004, 09:51 AM   #5  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Ok Jill..... WHERE ARE YOU????

I am coming to hunt you down......

I didn't go to sleep at 2am instead I got back on the game and fell alseep at 4:30AM!!! Then I got up at 7am and played until Hunter was almost late for school.....

So I decided not to play again until tonight after everything is done. I am addicted already....lol

Crystal,
Glad you had such a wonderful time with dh. It makes me feel refreshed when we go out together.

Deana,
I bet you will love the 2 mile walk! I know I do You will get that pound off in no time! It is probably just fluid anyways

OK I gotta get the kiddos breakfast, wash my hair and get groceries.. too much info I know.... I'm rattling.... probably from lack of sleep
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2004, 09:57 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

Good morning all!

My computer is finally acting normal. I'm still working out some kinks... but let me tell you, don't download anything off the net without ad-aware and spybot-search and destroy downloaded first so you don't have the problems I've just delt with. Whew! What a headache! Thanks so much Michelle for walking me through it! I couldn't have done it without you!!

OK, today I don't have much planned. I'm going to see if anything good came out on dvd today and maybe rent a movie later... other than that I'm staying home and cleaning. I didn't get my exercise in yesterday because I was literally stuck in front of this computer all day trying to save it... it was really that bad. But I plan on getting a double workout in today to make up for it. My eating has been fine though.
OK, last night I had planned to make that chicken Avocado swiss, but I ended up doing spaghetti... it was quick and easy and hit the spot! So tonight will be the chicken.
OK, I think I have the QOTD today (along with Jaymi) so here is mine: Describe your first kiss. How old you were, who it was with, and details details! LOL.
My first kiss... my REAL first kiss (I don't think spin the bottle and all that really counts for me, lol) I was 13 yo. I had a boyfriend named Jeremy Price. He was a doll. lol. He was a year older than I was and so cute! I went to my friends b-day party with him and all our friends were there and wehad so much fun. Right before my dad came to pick me up he wisked me away under their carport, out of sight and gave me the most gentle and beautiful kiss. I was in heaven... it was the whole knee knocking heart pounding kind. Just one innocent kiss. I was on cloud nine for days, lol. He was also the first boy I said I love you to and meant it with all my heart. Childhood love huh? It's really the best kind! OK, now I'll look forward to hearing about yours!

Let me try and get personal now:

Crystal, don't feel like you don't belong here! I went through my entire pregnancy with Tanner here and never felt like I should leave. I knew as soon as I had him and was oked by the doc that I would start losing weight again... and plus, these ladies aren't just for weightloss support, They are our friends!!! So don't go anywhere ok? I'm like Deana, I'd have to hunt you down because I want to follow your pregnancy with you and hear all about the ups and downs. Especially the birth! I'm so glad you and your dh got to get out together! I love bookstores too and can lose myself in them, libraries too. And they are always more fun and relaxed if you dnn't have your kids rearranging the shelves for you, lol.

Deana, I wouldn't worry about that gain, if it's from eating bad over the weekend then it's just water retention and will soon be gone. It's not fat! So hang in there!

Penny, how are you liking that game?? I own it and don't get to play it as often as I'd like, lol. I still haven't completed my first year, lol.

Leigh, I like the second picture too. Do you take him for walks or something when it's cold outside?? Is your dh coming home tomorrow still? My dh may pop in tonight for the night, he's on his way back from Denver and going straight through here. So I hope so!

Michelle, thanks so much for last night and I loved that essay too! It's so true. Kids today don't experiance what we did or what our parents did and I really think a little pain, a little adversity, a little sorrow builds character. But so does happiness and joy!

Jill, so sorry about your game! That would make me cry, lol. But I guess if you needed to stop playing it anyway, lol, then it worked out for the best. What do you have planned for today? Did you get your house cleaned yesterday? I didn't do ANYTHING yesterday. Anyone want a challenge or two today?

OK Kristin... still no TOM?? I'm starting to get so excited for you!!! The odds are getting better right?

Cindi, you are doing so great lately!! I'm proud of you! Those walks sound very refreshing. Is that track close to your house?

Jaymi! Congrats on the 2#'s!!!! That is fantastic! Keep it up girl!

OK, I think I'm caught up!!! Yahoo!!!!
Guess I'm going to run a couple things on this computer and then I'm off here for awhile. I'm kinda burnt out after yesterday, lol. TTYL!
spryng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2004, 09:59 AM   #7  
Walking away the weight

Hey gals - power is out today from the storm So I can't stay on too long (using the battery on my laptop and the phone line). But just wanted to let you know I'll be back to post ASAP. I'm off now to get some COFFEE and breakfast LOL.
Loveliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2004, 10:15 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

Good Morning Gals!!

QOTD: My first kiss was hmm lets see I think I was 16 and I remember that I wasn't ready to kiss anyone yet so when my bf at the time tried to kiss me I just yelled "ouch you bit me" and that was the end of that kiss and probably the relationship lol.

Spryng it was my pleasure helping you out yesterday and I'm glad to hear that your computer is acting better. It was great talking to you!!

Penny now what is this game you were playing? It seems as a few of you are getting caught up in a gaming kick lol. Hope its fun!!

Leigh I hope that you are doing well with the storm coming through. I am praying that it isn't too horrible for you. Is DH back yet?

Jilly how's it going deary?

Ok today is my 2nd anniversary woohoo so I may not be on too much. My sister is taking the girls for the night well not overnight but until late tonight, we're going to dinner and renting a movie We decided to stay in in case a surge of hormones hits us LOL

I hope you all have a great night!!
MIchelle
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2004, 11:35 AM   #9  
Curves 6-week solution

S/C/G: 159/159/135

Hey everyone I am up at a decent hour this morning! Whoo Hoo! I am planning on going to the gym and then I have to go get my key programmed for my automatic locks. I can't wait!! I also have to go argue with our water company because our water bill went from 45.00 last month to 160.00!!! I was almost in tears when I saw that the other day and I know we haven't been doing anything to cause it so I am thinking they did something wrong, I really hope so cause we cant afford that right now at all! My sis just got back and she will be coming over to play with the baby and then we are having dinner with my family tonight. I didn't think I had much to do today but I guess I do!

Penny!! LOL!!! OMG!! You are just like me! I thought it was soooooooooooo funny when I saw your yahoo message this morning and then when you posted and said you didn't go to bed and were up till 4:30 I almost died!! That game is so addicting! I think it's cause you always want to see what happens next and before you know it it's 2 in the morning and you are trashed the next day, that was what happened to me all last week and why my house was the way it was this weekend. LOL Hope you can stick to playing it in the evening, I always told myself that but it never happened. We'll know where you are if you aren't on this thing now!! Did dh stay up and play it with you? Hope you get some stuff done today. Oh ya and actually don't come after me go after Spryng cause she started the whole thing!! We can go get her together!

Crystal I think it's good you stick here through your pregnancy because then you are on the right track when you want to start losing weight. Glad you and dh got to go out. It's always nice to have time to yourselves.

Deana my WI was Friday and I was down another pound but I was lazy on my eating and drinking this weekend and today I am up a pound so I am there with you. I am going to the gym today though so hopefully I will work it off and I will drink tons of water and flush it out too! We'll do it together, ok?

Spryng so glad your computer is better, I missed you so much yesterday!! I thought you were playing SIMS or something but then Penny told me what was up and I felt so bad cause it was your new computer! Isn't Michelle a whiz! Well I can't believe you OWN that game and aren't addicted like me and Penny, maybe it's cause there isn't a time limit on how many days you get to play since you own it now. Either way we are coming to get you!! I did get a lot of cleaning done today but still have some to do. Cindi and I were on a roll doing challenges but then my friend that I haven't seen in a long time came by so I had to go and she stayed forever so then I was out of mode when she left and nothing but laundry got done. I would be up for a challenge when I get back from the gym if you are up to it!

Leigh stay safe! I like the 2nd one too! You should get that! Hope you get back here soon!

Michelle HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! I hope you guys have a nice time tonight! That was a great thing you posted yesterday I think I will print it too and put it in Bayleys room.

Ok QOTD: My first real kiss was when I was 16. I went out on a date with this guy that I had gone to school with since 8th grade and his friend (who was my friend too) and we went to the movies and then back to the friends house. When it was close to my curfew I said I had to go and he walked me out and we kissed but it wasnt a good one. He practically sucked my face off! I got home and my lips were all swollen and I thought that is how it was supposed to be! I called all my friends (who hadn't kissed anyone yet) to tell them about it and I was excited! But still confused on why my lips hurt so bad afterward LOL Then he told everyone that I had tried to suck his face off!! I think it was his first kiss too and he knew he had screwed up so he was afraid I would tell everyone what a bad kisser he was so he blamed it on me!! Can you believe that! Well needless to say we never went out again, or talked for that matter!! So not a good one like Spryngs LOL

Ok I hear the baby up and need to check my mail before I go to the gym. I'll talk to you all later!!
Bayleysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2004, 11:40 AM   #10  
**Kristin**

Good (late) morning !!!
TOday I got up and got all ready and dressed, did 2 loads of laundry and cleaned the kitchen all before taking sydney to pre-school !!!! She is there now, so I will have to go in about a 1/2 hour to pick her up !!! I just got done reading the posts from last night and this morning, you ladies have me laughing so hard sometimes !!!
Lets see...
QOTD: My first kiss was in 7th grade, I was 12 and Michael Belling was my victim ..he was this really cute boy with ice blue eyes and perfect teeth. I loved him in every sense of the word that year. I have a million diary pages that talk about him, and every day I would get ready and take FOREVER to do my hair so he would notice me. ONe day, we were playing firefighter (where all the boys rescue the girls from the "burning" tire jungle gym thing ) and he grabbed my hand to rescue me, but instead pushed me back into the middle of the monster truck tire and kissed me! It was so magical, I couldn't even speak. I never told anyone and either did he...and then we ended up kissing a few more times, once in the coat closet, and another time before school. THen everyone knew that we were "boyfriend and girlfriend"...we held hands at the school skating party, during the "couple skate" and everything. My mom even has pictured of us. aahhh....young love! haha!

Michelle - the essay was beautiful. I feel that same way, things are so different now, that kids don;t know what it was like to enjoy the simple things in life like a tire swing over a lake !!! We try to do those things with Sydney and make sure that we don't let her get too into the tv/video games, etc. I don;t mind them, but time on them is quite limited around here!

SPryng - glad that you got your puter all fixed up !!! I am getting antsy about the whole prego thing too. I am taking another test tomorrow. Not convinced that I am though, however my TOM should have been here by now. **question for everyone - anyone ever missed a TOM and NOT been prego??? I know stress can effect it, but I'm not anymore stressed than usual. I just hope its nothing medical wrong with me! I will let you all know the minute the results are "posted"

Penny - too funny about the video game. I guess I should be glad that I don't have a nintendo system yet, huh? haha! Hope you get a nap in today!

Crystal - glad to hear you got a night out with dh, and that he is teaching your children to appreciate you! signs of a good father !!! That is sweet !!

Jill - wake up!!! haha - your yahoo says "sleeping" Hopw you have a nice day!

LEigh -I hope everything is okay in your area, I will keep you in my thoughts today, check in whenever you can to let us know how you are doing !!!

Deana - Hi ! Don't worry about the pound these other ladies are right, its probably water weight! You'll have it off in no time !!!

Hi to mel, di, cindi, angel, jaymi, geri, ricci, ginny, melinda, julie !!!! and anyone else that I missed...to some of you....WHERE THE HECK ARE YA !?!?!?!

well - I better get something done before picking up sydney! I will talk to you all later during nap time !!
sydsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2004, 12:05 PM   #11  
Walking away the weight

Power's still out, but I'm going to use a few minutes of my computer's battery life to chat with ya'll

Crystal- I've missed you the past few days. We're not just about losing weight. We're about friendship too! And there are lots of us who aren't sticking toour diets and we still post. You're pregnant, of course you're not dieting, but we're still your friends and want to be part of the pregnancy experience and your life in general . . . your night with DH sounded awesome!! And what he told the kids was right

Deana- I know you'll get the pound off soon. I would like to get some cleaning done, but with no power it's hard

Oh, no, Spryng! Thiswas the new computer this happened to? Ohhh, I hate those evil things that get into your system. That's what finally killed my last computer. But this one is a mac, so it's doesn't get viruses or that type of thing as easily - still a chance of course . . . And yes, we live in the city in a condo, so I take Liam out in his stroller a lot - even in winter. We have to take the dog out, etc.

Michelle- happy anniversary!!! Have fun with DH :; thanks for the prayers The weather is no worse than a bad rain/thunderstorm, but the wind gusts are the problem for the power lines I guess. Powers out for thousands and thousands of people in Georgia.

Jill- I may have to try this game. I wish there were an online version of it . . . then again, maybe that's a good thing LOL.

Penny- opkay, okay, I'll get the second one LOL. I kind of like the second one best two, but liked them both enough to make me ponder the decision a while.

Kristin- thanks for the thoughts! Hope you have a great day- can't wait to hear the TEST results LOL.

QOTD: Hmm . . . my real first kiss was with a boy named Steve in the 7th grade. We were at a party and things began with spin the bottle and progressed to this make-out party. We never dated or "went together" as we called it after that . . . not sure why.

Okay, I better go. I want to conserve some computer power just in case.
Loveliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2004, 12:28 PM   #12  
SAHM of 3

Hi all. School is over and lunch is in progress. Thanks for all your sweet words and you are all right, I just needed to make sure that was okay with all of you. I surely don't want to hold anyone back not that I am, but it's easy to go off diet when someone else does.
Michelle, happy anniversary. Did you all go out this weekend or are you planning on going out?
The 30th of this month will by my 9 year anniversary.

QOTD: My first kiss was in the 7th grade with Danny White, he was in the 8th grade. It was outside the bandhall after school was over. I was so nervous and he was sort of the bad boy and I was definitely the good girl. We were boyfriend/girlfriend for a while, what ever that means. It was a good and memorable first kiss. Not sure he remembers it however.

Andrew is soooooo cranky today because he's not feeling well. I just gave him medicine and he already had a nap during school,but hoping he'll have another one.

Kristin, don't you go to the doc today?

Okay, gotta get lunch ready. TTYL
Old 09-07-2004, 12:39 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

OK, I'm back!!
Boy I have been busy this morning! I got my whole house caught up!!! (well basically anyway) My entire kitchen is clean and shiny, living room picked up and vacuumed... cleaned the bathroom. All I really have left to do today is fold some luandry and exercise! DH may be in tonight for the night and I'm happy about that. He also called his company today and told them he wanted to go to day shift only and he was told he'd have to come in and fill out a form requesting the change and then I hope it happens fast. The only thing I am concerned about is pay. He HAS to make a certain amount every week in order for our bills to get paid, but he needs to make a little more than that for extra stuf that may come up too. Right now he makes more than enough but I'm not sure what a day driver makes there... I keep hearing more than one thing, one is he gets paid a per day rate and the other is by the mile. If it's by the mile we'll have to reconsider this because he won't be making enough if he's only working 9-5... but we'll find all that out soon I suppose. I'm just getting anxous and scared about it. Then DH informed me last night there would be lots of changes made if he was home every night... and that made me mad. I mean I know I'd have to adapt to him home again but it shouldn't be that big of a deal. But he informed me the tv would be his (that he won't watch the crap I watch, lol) I told him to buy another tv then because the new fall line up is about to start and I'm not compromising, LOL! He said that can be doable, lol. But it was little things he wanted to control again and he's just going to have to get over it , lol. I'll be making the same kind of food I make now, he can eat or starve! I'll be doing the same routines I do now so he can join or drive me nuts... and my shows are my shows, lol. I guess we can buy direct tv and tivo and tape the ones I have to compromise on, lol. But I know we'll work it all out... I just feel a little overwhelmed that I may have to change everything I've been doing this past year. I don't want to do that. Plus I'll be without a vehicle for awhile until we can get him a little car or truck that has good gas mileage on it and that will take some getting used to also. I'm used to being able to go when I like. But ok... I'll stop whining, lol. The pros really do outweigh the cons so why should I worry??

Leigh, so sorry you are in the dark!! How is Liam liking no electricity? I guess you have light from outside right? I wished there was on online version of Harvest moon too. I like my sims because they are on the computer. Makes it nice to do after the kids are in bed. And we called it "going together" when I was in school too! LOL... my mom always said... where are you going?? But that was the COOL term, lol.

Kristin, I've never "missed" TOM before but I have got it late once or twice... like 5-10 days late. But I was extremely stressed out at those times so I know that is why. Are you having any feelings of TOM's arrival?

Jill I have a flog that unlocks my van doors and it also automatically opens the side doors, which is soooo handy! I hope you enjoy yours! And that is probably why I'm not addicted to my game, because I own it and know it isn't going anywhere, lol. But I rented it when I went with DH for that week out on the road and I played it like crazy then!

Happy Anniversary Michelle!!!! Lets see... on my 2nd anniversary I was just a few weeks pregnant with baby #2! (concieved baby #1 on my first anniversary!) lets hope you have fun "practicing" making a baby but no babies for you!!!! Congrats!!!

Ok, guess I'll get off here! TTYL!
spryng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2004, 01:21 PM   #14  
**Kristin**

OKay back from pre-school - sydney doesn't "feel good"....she went right up and laid down in my bed, now she is almost asleep? She says her head hurts. SHe is a little warm, but has never acted like this before, any "experience" advise would help if you all have any !!! (I'm asking a lot today huh? )

Crystal - no remember, my doc is gone now I am in the process of finding something else. I have found the numbers of a few different kinds of docs..like regular Ob;s and a few midwives, however the midwives are SOOO far away. I live in west omaha, and they are all downtown. Its like a 35 minute drive to the other part of the city so we'll see.

Leigh - glad that you guys are okay! no power stinks !!! I like the bottom pic too of the stroller blankets!

Spryng - I know how you feel, about changing things around. You want him home, but you are USED to your independance! Things will work out the way they are suppose to be ! adn DH will like your style or do his own thing! right on girl !!!

well - now that sydney is still sleeping, I think that I am going to do the bills and finish those up and get them in the mail !!!
Have a good afternoon, I will try and check in later!
sydsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2004, 02:41 PM   #15  
Curves 6-week solution

S/C/G: 159/159/135

Hey everyone, back from the gym. It was a good workout, I can feel it already, it felt good to be back. And also a family friend who works there as a massage therapist said I looked like I had lost some weight!! I said thank you, I've almost lost 10 pounds in a month! I was very excited because although my family says it every once in awhile you never know if they are just trying to encourage me but may not really see a difference. I will be excited to see some of my friends that I haven't seen in awhile at Bayleys birthday party to see if they notice a diff. Anyway I went to Old Navy and picked up a few things cause I just couldn't stand it anymore! I had gotten rid of a lot of my pre-pregnancy clothes and the clothes I bought after I had Bayley are getting really big and sloppy on me so I needed a few things right? That's what I keep telling myself! LOL Anyway I am back in a size 10!! On my way to an 8 in the next couple months I hope! Also I went to the Mitsubishi dealership to get my key programmed and he came back and said it already worked!! LOL I guess I wasn't pressing hard enough the other day. It's cool though cause they were going to charge me about 36.00 so now I don't have to pay it. Ok sis is coming over soon so I will get personal and then get off of here.

Kristin your killing me!! I would have taken a preg. test like 30 times by now!! I am so impatient though. Good for you for getting up and getting some stuff done. I had to remind myself to get up and get dressed and make the bed before I got on this thing because if I don't I don't get anything done and I usually don't get myself to the gym. Isn't that weird how that happens? Anyway I hope Syd feels better, take advantage of that nap though!!

Leigh you can't even stay away from us when the power is out?!!! I would be the same way. I don't know what I would do if I couldn't come here everyday and chat, I think I would have already gone nuts!! Hope you are staying dry! What's going on with IVAN? Is dh going to have to cover that one too?

Spryng I would be so mad if dh said stuff like that to me! I know that he probably just wants some say in how things are done but he doesnt need to come at you with the almighty husband act. Sorry that's one of my pet peeves! My tries that every once in awhile on the weekends, like we are going to do it this way type stuff and I have to let him know (in a nice way if possible LOL) that since I am home most of the time and do a lot around the house that there are certain ways I want things done that work for me and since he is only home during the days on the weekends that, that doesn't mean we are going to change things. He usually gets it and is a really easy going person so he lets me do as I please (as long as I please him sorry had to go there)Anyway it sounds like you two have a great relationship anyway so you will get through it! Glad your house is clean, I have to find the energy to get mine going again!

Hi to everyone else! I need to get off and get some things done. If you are up for a challenge IM me on yahoo! TTYL
Bayleysmom is offline   Reply With Quote