Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 09-03-2004, 11:27 AM   #1  

Question Exercise shows on TV

I just found a channel on tv that shows you how to exercise. Do any of you use your television to exercise? Everytime I try to do the exercise, especially the one that I have to get on the floor my 20 month old is climbing on me wanting to play After continuing to try and make him get out of the way a dozen times , I lose the motivation to continue . Those of you that have young kids can relate. I have many more pounds to lose but have lost the strength to go on. Do any of you do yoga? Thanks for reading my post.
renaanderick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2004, 11:38 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

Hi rena!! I too have small children one is 3 and the other is 10 months and I find it impossible to exercise when hubby isn't home to help keep them out of my way. We however have a rec room in the basement and so I'll do my watp dvds down there along with a platinum crossbow which is wonderful Can your hubby help with the kids so you can get in a workout?
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2004, 12:24 PM   #3  

Hi Michelle, my husband works offshore. He is a chef and he works two weeks on a ship and gets to stay one week at home. He said he is going to do one more year then he is coming home to help raise our 20 month old, 9 month old, and 8 year old daughter. You are so very lucky to have your husband to help you. Keep up the good work with your exercising!!!
Old 09-05-2004, 02:53 PM   #4  
WW Moderator

Can you exercise early in the morning? If you can tape the shows and play them before your little one gets up, that might help. Are you talking about FitTV? I love that channel!
Jennifer 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2004, 04:26 PM   #5  

yes I am talking about fittv. My daughter was my motivation yesterday. She wanted to exercise with me, she was very fun to work out with. She is only 8. We watch that channel everyday. Thanks for the advice on this thread, and about the gazelle. I love this forum!!!!