Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2001, 07:35 AM   #1  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

Default the apron is subsiding-----

just wanted you tanks to know that I have been doing weights for I think maybe --almost---well ----around 2-3 weeks and I NOTICE a difference--this is only twenty minutes---MOn Wed Fri---so if this COW can do it---the rest of you heifers can----also---this morning I noticed that the apron is fading JUST slightly----I am telling you---I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO CRACK 150 IN TEN YEARS AND THIS WILL BE THE SUMMER !!!!!!!I AM DETERMINED-----THAT PEACHBUTT DID IT,AND I WILL TOOOOOO. have a nice weekend my sweet little herd.
Old 06-09-2001, 09:35 AM   #2  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

Default apron trimming

Now, you MUST tell us the exact details. What excercises did you do for 20 minutes 3 times a week? Send videos if possible.

and Lusho, Herbie says he won't believe
Quote:
YOU
have the prerfect bag until you send a picture.

Why is Kiwi ignoring my gift? I coulda sent it to Sugar and heard back by now.
Old 06-09-2001, 12:12 PM   #3  
Member w/ messiest house

Exclamation my, my, my

What an impatient little tyke you are. Did you think we have daily postal deliver here or something?

I GOT YOUR PACKAGE!

Happy? I will proceed to scan it. Where do you want me to send it? I could just post it here for all the world.

KeeWee

PS to Wabby, glad your 'puter is back to work. That's not the same prob we had. We tried putting Windows Me on ours last year and took it back off.

PPS I am leaving for NH tomorrow, so all requests for scanning and posting need to be in by 10 PM this evening. Thank you.
Old 06-09-2001, 01:52 PM   #4  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

Default have fun kiwers

new hampshire--how romantic----Peachcan,I am doing the video that is from Prevention---20 minutes to lasting muscles like Janet Jackson's----I have to go and jump rope with ds now---then I am having friends from North Carolina for Lebanese Food------have fun Kiwers---we will miss you---POST THE COWS IN NYC PICS HERE!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Old 06-09-2001, 02:10 PM   #5  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

Default Prevention what??????

What prevention video????????? Where do we get it???????? Give the details.

Kiwiotomous, I will attempt to post the picture here myself. If I can't, them it falls to you as
Quote:
the buck stops with Kiwi

Thanks you though. You are swweeeeeetttttttt and I hope your dd appreciates the wonderful genes and patience you gave her.
Old 06-09-2001, 05:10 PM   #6  
Member w/ messiest house

No, of course she doesn't appreciate her mean witchy old mommy.

Bagz, I'm going to North Carolina in a couple of weeks and have Canadian food; what a coincidence!

But tomorrow it's N.H., and I don't expect it will be very romantic. We will be dodging sheep poo in a field for 3 days.

Cheerio!

Kiwi
Old 06-09-2001, 06:41 PM   #7  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

Default scanning

Herbie doesn't have a flatbed scanner.

Therefore:
  • I cannot scan the NY pictures which I not yet seen anyway as Herbie has MAILED them away to be developed. This is Kiwi's fault.
  • I cannot post the picture of ds that Kiwi scanned and sent me and she WON'T.

What Prevention video? I must know. I am 140!!!
Old 06-09-2001, 11:44 PM   #8  
Member w/ messiest house

Question

Hmph. I will own up to causing Herbie to send away the NY film; that sounds like something I would do. Howsomever, I offered to post said picture, but you claimed you'd rather do it yourself. Now, I just got back from the endless dance recital and I'm tired and hungry and I have laundry to fold, dishes to do, and a suitcase to pack before I can fall into bed, BUT, if you want me to, I will post your brilliant boy's visage. You will, I am sure, be eternally grateful. I still need to now if you want to post the article, or part of it, and exactly where do you want me to post these things? Picture okay here, but article names names...

??????????????????????

Kiwi

I've unattached the photo, because I need more space for me me me.

Last edited by Kiwonk; 02-01-2004 at 12:06 AM.
Closed Thread