View Single Post
Old 09-02-2004, 11:16 PM   #15
KAR73
KAR

Hi Ladies,
I just started walking as a form of excerise again. I got hooked on the Walk Away the Pounds videos last year. I had been doing them faithly until the spring. Then I just stopped and only got excerise on the days I went to Curves. But I started back to school last week and decided to walk 2 miles before going to school. So that way I would be nice and relaxed for my students. It has worked so far. Even on the weekends, I squeeze in a walk. Plus I go to Curves three days aweek.
I have been stuck at the same weight for the last month. So I am hoping to blast through and get below that weight this month. My goal is to walk 60 miles. Plus lose 5 pounds this month.
So far I have went to Curves once this month. Plus I have walked about 10 miles already. Done the WATP's 2 mile video each morning. Went for a 4 mile walk with my dh last night and a 2 mile walk this evening. So I am pumped and ready to walk away my fat.

You sound like a great bunch of ladies! I know that you will help me reach my goal of breaking past 206 pounds.
Well I need to be heading off to bed. Talk to you all later. Have a great weekend!
Your new walking buddy,
Kerry
KAR73 is offline   Reply With Quote