Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2004, 11:57 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

Default Journal or not?

OK, since core is not about counting or anything, are you still journaling? How do you keep track of the 35 weekly pts you use??
I am journaling for this week since it's my first week on core.. i wanted to see what I was eating and make sure I wasn't eating certain things in the same day that aren't allowed (ie rice, ww pasta, and potatoes) and so far so good. I think soon though I'll stop journaling and just use my ww points bracelet (which I made myself) to keep track of my pts.
How are you handling all this??
Old 09-02-2004, 12:06 AM   #2  

I havent, but i think it is a good idea.At least for the first 2 weeks to make sure we are not reverting to back to the flexpoints or eating to much...thanks!
hugs
Niccii
Old 09-02-2004, 06:48 AM   #3  
Janette

I am online so I use the pointspad. I write down only the Alternative points so that I can look back to see what I used each week in case I need to. It also has a feature that keeps up with the Alternative points for you. I am on Core so I don't have to journal--not enough time but I think the Menus thread is doing that for us in that we see what we are eating on a daily basis.
Old 09-02-2004, 07:02 AM   #4  

I am Anal Annie, so yes I am still journaling..................from time to time I have weight loss stalls and I will look back and see what was different that I ate. On Atkins, I didn't journal, so I am sure I will get to the point where I am not. My mom (works for WW) said that they are coming out with a CORE journal, and she *thinks* you only journal the fp's you use and on what. She will bring me one and I'll let you all know!
Old 09-02-2004, 11:16 AM   #5  

I have the Core/Flex journal WW gave us last week. It works well. I have kept a food journal since February 1971, now I won't have to write down the amounts. The journal has flexpoints down one side and AP down the other so you can check them off as you use them.
Old 09-02-2004, 11:24 AM   #6  
CIN

The newest Weight Watchers Trackers have the front page for CORE program.one little page.....they also sell reusuable wipe off things called Day Trakkers for 4.95 which comes in a folder with a pull out listing of the CORE foods.(comes with a dry erase pen)

I am in my 4th week on CORE and only record the 35 weekly allowance and keep up with the good health habits & activity. I use my WW calculator. I put a piece of duct tape over the points part and just record the 35 ,activity & good health habits..it is working fine!

Cin
Old 09-02-2004, 12:00 PM   #7  

Height: 5'7"

I think I'll keep writing things down for a while until I get the total hang of it. It still feels funny not to worry about points (except for WPAs, which I'm trying not to use anyway).
Old 09-02-2004, 12:37 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 261/158/below 160

Height: 5'8" (Dang, I shrank an inch!)

Well, I noticed that I'm kind of using the "Menu" thread here as my journal. I've just been keeping track of my additional points (what IS the new name for them?) in my head. I started out using Fitday to keep track of the additional points because that's where I originally journaled, but quit because I can easily keep track in my head, and look back at the "Menu" thread!
Old 09-02-2004, 01:01 PM   #9  

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheila53
I've just been keeping track of my additional points (what IS the new name for them?) in my head.
WPA's -- Weekly Points Allowance
Closed Thread