View Single Post
Old 09-01-2004, 02:38 PM   #7
macdeez
a whole new mel

S/C/G: 163/141/130

Sunny... dear me, I'm really sorry that you are experiencing such awful pain! I will cross all my... hmmm... "crossables" that you feel better REAL soon! *Hugs* And look at how dedicated you are, still getting your miles in! Geez, you're amazing, girl! The advice on the fiber tablets and rice sounds very interesting... and I'll definitely have to try that. Thanks for the info! I only hope that it's smooth-sailing from here on out for you, hun! Perhaps curl up with a cozy blanket and get some rest... we'll all be thinking of you and wishing you all the very best!

Thanks for the birthday wishes... I'm sure it'll be a great time. I'm esp. looking forward to taking Meleigha to see a live "Little Bear" show on Sunday afternoon as well as the fireworks that same night... I imagine those two events will be the highlights of the weekend! I always thought that she'd be a Daddy's girl... and perhaps one day she will be, but for now, she's stuck like glue to me. And I so love that. Quite often she'll climb up on my lap and say "Momma, you're my best friend"... nothing could possibly warm my heart as much as that. I'm truly lucky to have Meleigha as my daughter... I count my blessings each and every day.

Anyways Sunny, very best wishes sent your way, girl! Take care of yourself!

~mel
-Exercise 30min x3
-Drink water! water! water!
macdeez is offline   Reply With Quote