South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2004, 01:54 PM   #1  
Working for the Cruise!

Default Just thought this was humorous...

Anyone know anybody that's been hit on in MacDonald's?

My fiance, Bryon went to lunch at Macdonald's by himself today while I lunch with a lovely lady named Laurie...(some of you may know her ) Bry stopped in to the cafe to pick me up and informed us that he had been hit on in MacDonald's.....by a man.

Apparently he was eating his meal of fat alone in a booth and guy just sat down across from him and said "Hi!" Bryon, catching the drift only said "Bye" as he got up to dump his tray and leave....poor guy!

Laurie and I found this really quite random. Who picks people up in a fast food joint?

So here it is...random question of the day....has anyone ever been picked up in a Fast Food restaurant? Let's expand it even farther....does anyone know anyone who has done either?

Curious.....
Old 08-31-2004, 01:59 PM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

I've never been picked up in a fast food joint. Maybe I should start hanging out there.

Hey! You mean Bryon didn't finish his lunch? Why didn't he just tell the guy to screw off? (Are you going to post pics of Bry so we can all drool? He must be darn good looking! )
Old 08-31-2004, 02:11 PM   #3  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

He's in the picture with Sarah. They are both gorgeous people! And nice lunch companions.

That's what I told Bryon, too, Ruth...he must be such an attractive guy that people just have to sit down next to him!

I was amused that this happened in a McDonald's...didn't know anyone tried to pick people up there!
Old 08-31-2004, 02:32 PM   #4  

LOL! Ewwww! I'm not sure which is worse - getting hit on there or actually eating there!!!
Old 08-31-2004, 02:53 PM   #5  

I always get hit on at gas stations. Isn't that bizarre? But not at fast food joints. McD's was one of my rare rare treats to myself (I know, I was pyscho) but I always got a single burger thru the drive thru. Some people are very lonely. That, or supremely confident. Which leads to a question: Does anyone have any fun stories as to how they met their SO/DH? You know, blind date, love at first sight, etc. etc. I am such a romantic!

Last edited by kvixen; 08-31-2004 at 03:04 PM.
Old 08-31-2004, 03:16 PM   #6  
Working for the Cruise!

WendyJo - I know, he's got some gross eating habits....but that's what I think about Tofu too....so who knows?

Kvixen - I know quite a few people who get hit on at gas stations...that's odd too.

Ruth, he was practically done with his lunch anyway. It consisted of...and this will gross you out...2 big macs, super sized fries, 2 apple pies, and a large Root Beer. Maybe it's better he didn't finish!

Laurie pointed out that I look a lot different than my avatar. I haven't scanned in any recent pictures of the two of us though I did just get some good ones of Bry developed. The avatar picture is from February.

And we are most certainly not gorgeous people! Well, maybe Bryon is.... He reminds me of that one British Actor...his name escapes me. He's in that new movie with Kirsten Dunst. He played Chaucer in a Knight's Tale and also in A Beautiful Mind. Tall, beanpole type that eats anything, with a great sense of humor and no censorship whatsoever! Though Laurie is quite the looker herself! A lovely lady, as I said, and a snazzy dresser. I loved your jewelry! BTW....I just got rid of the 1 o'clock guy.....ugghh
Old 08-31-2004, 03:54 PM   #7  
Working for the Cruise!

That's actually a good idea.......chicks, how did you meet your roosters(we'll use the clean term this time )?
Old 08-31-2004, 05:21 PM   #8  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Let's start a love story thread! I haven't the time right now but maybe.......
Any volunteers?
Old 08-31-2004, 08:07 PM   #9  

Height: 5'-2"

I started one... just moving the stories over. Would you believe, I'm mildly bored, and have nothing else to do right now?
Old 09-01-2004, 05:42 PM   #10  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

Ellis, you kill me!

You just want to get your # of posts up before Ruth gets her new 'net connection!
Old 09-02-2004, 10:35 AM   #11  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

I was hit one once, BY A GUY TOO (da nerve!)

I was eating fries and a coke and a guy came up to me and said, "Hey, Do you work for McDonald's?

Offended, I said, "NO!"

He said, "well, that's too damn bad for them honey because you make those fries look OH so good!"

I laughed right in his face...
Old 09-02-2004, 10:59 AM   #12  
Working for the Cruise!

Good to know he's not alone!
Old 09-02-2004, 12:15 PM   #13  
Believe it & Achieve it

Well, this is really bad. Recently I've been hit on a lot at wal-mart (small town I guess).

But that's not the worst that happened to me.

I went with my ex-husband to his 10 year class reunion being held at a winery. Having two very small children at home this was the perfect evening escape (or so we thought). We had dinner and chatted and the ex said we should mingle. O.k. fine I said not a problem. So we go out to the dance floor to mingle. Their were girls out their dancing with each other. We figured they were drunk. Still no big deal.

Until it happened.

The dancing couple made their way over to us on the dance floor were we were talking more than dancing. One of the girls grabbed my rear end. Then proceeded to yell to the crowd that she grabbed my rear end. She was slightly drunk, but she'd also done it on purpose. She wanted to dance with me and that was her way of asking!

I kept my butt firmly planted to my chair for the rest of the night. I was so embarrassed.
Old 09-02-2004, 12:57 PM   #14  
Working for the Cruise!

Emily,

OH my goodness! I think I would have died right there......
Old 09-02-2004, 01:31 PM   #15  
Believe it & Achieve it

Lol, you can tell Bryon he has my sympathies. I completely understand the trauma of the experience!
Closed Thread