General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2001, 08:50 AM   #1  
Kathy

Smile Day 5 on Adipex

Hi Everyone,

This is Day 5.

I have a 10 lb. loss to record. I am still drinking about 12 to 15 glasses of water and eating grain cereals, fruit, vegetables and some type of seafood. But in very very small portions. I notice the weight loss in my face. So I am excited about that.

Well I am curious to see if my weight loss slows up this week due to that "time" of the month. I will keep you posted and "THANKS" for all the supportive emails I have been getting. It is great to have some wonderful friends
Old 06-04-2001, 01:04 PM   #2  

Lightbulb Congrats...

Hi Kathy (7077). congratulations on the loss. I have been keeping up with your success & that's great. I just can't seem to get that much water in without spending all day in the bathroom!! LOL
Old 06-04-2001, 03:03 PM   #3  
Kathy

Lakelog,

I have made many runs to the bathroom during the day. Luckily, it's not too far from where I sit. But, it's worth it if I can keep losing.

How are you progressing?
Old 06-04-2001, 08:37 PM   #4  

Smile Good job Kathy!

:Keep up the good work Kathy! I have over 100 pounds too loose so it will take me quite a while. I haven't received the Adipex yet- I will let you know when I do. In the mean time, let me know if you are having continued success! Thanks for responding. Charlotte
Old 06-08-2001, 07:35 AM   #5  
Kathy

Default How is it going

MommyChar,

Have you started yet? How is it going?
Old 06-09-2001, 05:19 PM   #6  

Hi guys! What is Adipex? I have never heard of it. Where can I find it?

Saggy
Old 06-09-2001, 09:09 PM   #7  

Default Hi Kathy

I tried the Adipex the other day and had a real bad reaction to it. I got very hyper and jittery and felt sick to my stomach. I am afraid to take it again. What do you recomend? Did you have any trouble? Let me know. Thanks Kathy. Charlotte
Old 06-09-2001, 10:05 PM   #8  

Default How's it working Kathy?

Hi Kathy. I am in the process of reading todays posts and you may have said this already somewhere but I was wondering what loss are you up to now and how many days has it been? Charlotte: It sounds scarry. Did you follow directions exactly. How many did you take? Did you drink a lot of water during the day? You don't want to keep your stomach empty while taking something like that. It might be better to take them 30 minutes to an hour after you eat if the directions indicate you can. Be careful both of you and keep us posted on your successes.
Old 06-09-2001, 10:42 PM   #9  

Default Hi lakelog

I only took one pill and i followed the directions exactly. I don't think that i want to try them again though. Have you ever tried them? Any others? Thanks for writing. Charlotte
Old 06-10-2001, 02:20 AM   #10  

Have never heard of Adipex. Is this an over the counter medication???
Old 06-10-2001, 08:57 AM   #11  

Default Adipex

Adipex is a perscription appitite suppressent. It is heavy duty stuff that I should have thought twice about taking and spending money on. I am sure that it ok for some people and does really help them- I just had a bad reaction to it.
Old 06-11-2001, 07:56 PM   #12  
Kathy

Mommychar,

I am sorry to hear you had a bad reaction. I lost another pound over the weekend. I am still eating smaller meals and walking about 40 minutes 3 time a week. I am going to try situps in my routine now.

Did you try taking half. I know some people can only do half and you must cut out the caffeine coffee and sodas. It is not a good combination with the Adipex.

How did you eat that day?

Concerned.

p.s. sorry I didn't get back earlier, I had trouble getting into this site.
Old 06-11-2001, 07:58 PM   #13  
Kathy

Hi Lakelog,

Thanks for sticking with me it's 11 now. How are you doing on your program?

Saggy,

I hope you got my message on Adipex-P.
Old 06-12-2001, 02:00 PM   #14  

Default Greeeaattt!~

What a good loss? Everything is fine here as well. I have added some ab exercises to help burn up a few additional calories and maybe tone my abs up in the meantime. Keep us posted!! lol
Old 06-13-2001, 09:50 AM   #15  
Kathy

Lakelog,

That sounds like a Plan! I am going to do ab work. I am trying to push myself downstair (during lunchtime) to the gym here at work. I really have no excuse. I have been suffering from this Phobia of going down there.

But since the heat code index is Orange. I can't do my 2 mile walk. So here goes everything!!!!

Push, Push, Go Down the Stairs, Get In that Gym. I will let you know if I make it down there this afternoon. Wish Me Luck!!
Closed Thread