View Single Post
Old 08-27-2004, 06:09 PM   #16
Leenie
Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

SunsetGirl NO I don't think you vented to much. Here's a big hug from me to you!!! I'm so sorry you had to go thru what you did as a child, its a darn shame. I don't understand why people do that sort of thing. I wish I could take ever child on this earth and give them a "normal" child hood. Just let them laugh and be kids, because we know as adults how hard life can be. I'm really sorry to hear about your parents passing, I lost my dad when I was 20. But my mom is still here w/me. I can not imagine losing her.

I'm so glad you got therapy and you are on your way to a healthy you.

I hear you on the easy fix for fast meals but you know something, fast food places are making really healthy choices now a days. The salads are wonderful and they are coming up with more of a selection. I see nothing wrong if DB wants FF, tell him to get you a salad instead of the burger & fries.

I also used to draw in my younger days in my teens and 20's that is and my best drawings were CARTOONS !!! I also love them, still do. Bugs Bunny is my favorite along w/the older cartoons, popeye, felix, merrie melody's, tom & jerry, etc.....

I'm glad you decided to post, if you'd like to chat, come visit us on the daily boards and don't worry about venting, we are all here to support each other.

Hugs and kisses to you !!!! You ROCK and you are a very strong woman, you are stronger then you know, trust me when I say that.

Leenie

Courage doesn't always roar.
Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying,
"I will try again tomorrow."
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote