Thread: Daily Check-In
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2004, 11:12 AM   #2
kerryclem

Thumbs up Sunday

This is a great idea! I'll post about yesterday.......

Sunday, August 15, 2004

Exercise - Did yard work for an hour last night - hauling branches, picking up twigs, pulling weeds; Grocery shopping in Wal Mart on a Sunday (think extreme shopping! We also parked at the very back of the parking lot.)

Foods passed up - Diet Coke (limitin myself to a max of 2 per day), candy, pretzels, cake, brownies, BEER

Healthy Eating Report - Ate breakfast of eggs, toast and cantelope and a glass of milk (blech!) within an hour of getting up. Lunch of I-Haven't-Had-My-Coffee-Yet wrap (turkey, cream cheese & lettuse on a whole wheat wrap). Snack of whole grain bread with benecol and a handful of almonds. Dinner of BBQ King (turkey keilbasa mixed with baked and navy beans, tomatos topped with a flaxseed infused breadcrumb) and raw veggies.

Yesterdya was a good day. No real challenges as far as eating goes, except for seeing the brownie mix box in the pantry every time I went to put something away or do laundry. Still really down about myself, though..... I have GOT to get this weight off ASAP......
k
Goal Weight 120

Last edited by kerryclem : 08-16-2004 at 11:15 AM. Reason: wrote mil instead of milk - didn't want anyone to think I was drinking my MIL!
kerryclem is offline   Reply With Quote