Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2001, 05:45 PM   #1  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Default Week Of June 4th!!!!!

Good Afternoon!!!!

Well I am almost moved in!!!It is a big adjustment now with an audience of 1 to watch me bathe and all other personal moments!!!(SD#2!!)She got into my mascera yesterday and decorated the walls, carpet and herself..I am not child proof and must do soo quickly..I woke up today and dressed for work and got sad cuz my cats are at my house and I had no one to drink the tuna water!!!It is soo weird to be in someone elses house with your bedroom furniture arranged and U think U are at home until U get out and walk around..Well enough of that!!!

Went to the club today..Felt great to be excercising again!!!I just have to remember that 30 days makes a habit and keep it up!!!!

Have a great evening all!!Off to pick up kids and start supper..I am making Refman some brownies now-the deal is he has to cut them since that is my weakness-the stuff on the knife. I can resist them in the container!!!
RR

Last edited by RoadRunner; 06-04-2001 at 05:54 PM.
Old 06-04-2001, 06:12 PM   #2  
Pink Thingy

just a quick stop by as it is 11:15pm here - wanted to start a new thread, but thought I hadn't been around long enough yet

See ya tomorrow
Old 06-04-2001, 09:32 PM   #3  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

HELLO ALL!!

I'm posting so that I can avoid the huge batch of chocolate chip cookies my daughter made! I ate one - along with a spoonful of dough - already. I counted it as two cookies (3 pts) which put me over for today by two. That's okay, though; I still have two banked points, plus I've got 90 activity minutes and am getting ready to have 45 more.

For those of you on WW: What week did you get the booklet that translates activity minutes into points? I thought we were supposed to get it in Week 3, but all I got was a recipe card for Quesadillas and Sweet and Sour Pork. (Maybe I should have just asked my leader, huh? )

Oh yeah...I set another goal! I would like to be under 200 lbs. at my July 27th weigh in. This is what my list of goals looks like now:

218.5/210.5/207(bday)/203(7-4)/199.5(7-27)/148

Whew!
Jennelle
Old 06-04-2001, 09:39 PM   #4  
Out there trying

S/C/G: 185/127/125

Height: 5'4"

Default right back to it

Hi Everyone!

Thanks for all your good thoughts regarding my weight/water gain. I know I'm not supposed to weigh myself everyday but I do so we'll see what happens.

Today was an okay food day, not perfect but not too bad. I feel weird because I haven't exercised in a few days but today I spent 2 hours at the dentist (root canal - yuck, must be getting old) so there was no time. I'll get back to it tomorrow because it makes me feel so much better.
I get inspired when I read all about all of your exercising and running - it's so great, KEEP IT UP!! I usually go the gym about 3 times a week and then add in my stair climbing (in my 10 storey apartment building) and some running around the block.

And congratulations Jenelle and RR for abstaining (or mostly) from the cookies and brownies, I don't know if I could do it.

Have a good night everyone!

Elisa
Old 06-04-2001, 10:40 PM   #5  
A princess in the making!

Talking HOLA

Well they give me colors.
And I have to play with them. I have been an
eating machine for the last 4 or 5 days. So
tomorrow no keychain for me. But lesson has
been learned.

I will be back on program
first thing in the morning. I got a recipe
for Mexican Lasagna that is only 2 points so
I will be trying that this weekend

I have decided to do the DCL cruise in
2003 and the one that goes to

MEXICO!!!!!

So back to program for me.

P

About the activity booster it comes in Week 4. But try the quesadillas they are great!!!!
Old 06-04-2001, 11:04 PM   #6  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Hi guys!! Wow, I've been away too long. I hardly know what to do with all these options!!!!!!!!!! I got my test back and I made a 94!! Yippee. Then the other class did so bad they had to give all of us a pop-quiz worth 30 points to help bring some grades up. I now have a 100!!! I was happy about that. Now I have a project due tomorrow (that I have finished!!) and we start the real stuff next week. I'm pretty nervous about it. It's going to be a lot tougher.!!

Looks like everyone is doing well. I'm making more typos than I'm getting right, so I'll try this again tomorrow!! It's past my bedtime!!!!!

Old 06-05-2001, 08:05 AM   #7  
Out there trying

S/C/G: 185/127/125

Default recipes

Pryia - I'm always looking for recipes (especially low point ones) so if you're Mexican Lasagna is good, please pass along the recipe!

And while we're at it, I know this isn't the recipe boards but if anyone has a favourite low point recipe maybe they could pass it along. Or if you've already posted it in the recipe boards, could you direct me to it?? Just a thought. I don't know about the rest of you but coming up with meal ideas is half the trouble.

Thanks,
Elisa
Old 06-05-2001, 10:12 AM   #8  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Good Morning All!!

Well, I went to WW and rejoined last night. I will definitely have to find a different leader though, because this one doesn't stop moving for a second!! She was making me nervous with all the jiggling around and "talking Italian" (as DH says) she did!! I felt like saying, um, could you stand still for two seconds?! LOL!!

I'm having a hard time figuring out the new options...is it not possible to alter the Font and Color of what you're doing?? Can you only change one thing at a time??

In other good news, after all the crap I've had to deal with at work, with my ever changing position...I think I've told you all about it...I'm on the verge of a huge promotion!! I talked to (interviewed with) the person I will be working for yesterday AM, and will talk again this afternoon. It was originally called Exec. Asst. to the CIO, but he said that it's actually higher level than that, it's more like Project Coordinator, right hand, eyes and ears type person...will find out title later. I'm a little nervous about it, because he's looking for a very smart...brilliant were his words...person, and I mean, I'm smart, but more to the common sense/life application side, than the book smart side! And I have a pretty low self image when it comes to how smart I am...along with being pretty modest! Which is what he doesn't need. I mean, the man asked me flat out, "so are you smart?"!! I was like...uh...I guess... If it works out, and he didn't change his mind after yesterday's conversation, I could be starting this position next week sometime!! I'm pretty excited about it, it will be a huge challenge for me, one that I have to have myself convinced by 4:00 today that I can handle!!

Anyway, I guess I have to adjust my July 4th goals, since my weight is changed from my original starting weight...

Have a great day all!!

Last edited by LBH; 06-05-2001 at 10:14 AM.
Old 06-05-2001, 01:09 PM   #9  

Thumbs down

HI all! Colors . . .how fun!

Elisa - sorry about the gain. I think everyone is right abou the water thing. Have you ever tried Ore Ida fast food fries? You bake them and they are great - exactly like their name.

Jennelle - congrats on the exercise. My mileage is from the beginning of the year.

RR - I'll bet you have lots of adjustments to make.

Pryia - hey, if you learned you lesson, then that is the important thing.

Karen - hooray for your test score!

Lauren - hope the promotion comes through for you.

gotta run - Rabbit
Old 06-05-2001, 05:34 PM   #10  
IALAC

S/C/G: 225/204/140

Hi everyone I can't believe I don't have a post on the last thread. Time is going too fast. I am happy to say I lost 3 pounds over the 2 weeks between ww meetings. I am getting started on the right track anyway. I know I am only down 2 from starting but I feel determined and strong right now.

It is a busy time at work for me. Beginning and end of school year are like that. But in 2 weeks I will be done no matter what so the pain is temporary. I will probably check in more often then. In the meantime I am on this computer right now because I was tempted to stuff my face and I wanted to grab onto this lifeline (called the thread) until the feeling passes. Already I feel better. I left my partially finished water mug at work so I am going to fill another to have here at home. Then I will work on getting dinner ready. I wanted a chocolate easter bunny but had a 1 point rice cake instead. Actually it is very yummy... something with chocolate flavor and chips!

I hope you are all doing well.

Lauren, good luck with the promotion!! And congratulations on rejoining WW. I like my leader a lot. She is great. Very real. Too bad you live so far north!

Karen, congratulations on the good grades!!! I forget what you are going to school for. What is it again?

Ok, well I have to go for now. Hi to everyone else! Have a great evening! (Or whatever time of day it is for you)

dani
Old 06-05-2001, 05:57 PM   #11  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Happy--REsist, resist , resist the food!!!!!!
congrats on the weight loss!!!!

BFB--U R always welcome to post a new thread!!!!

Lauren-U would never get along with REfman at all!!!He never stops!!!Mowing grass-washing clothes-dishes-mopping floors!!!It is soo funny how he is always moving!!!Me--I am the one that is "speaking the Italian"!!!!*L*

Ok-off to daycare!!!!!!
RR
Old 06-05-2001, 06:44 PM   #12  
Pink Thingy

I have absolutely nothing to say right now (tired and should be in bed), but I had to try out a different font to satisfy my curiosity

Maybe next time I will be a daring as some of you and try colour!

Hope everyone is doing well and I will check by tomorrow
Old 06-05-2001, 09:15 PM   #13  
IALAC

S/C/G: 225/204/140

Hi, I'm just here to play with the fonts and color Wow!! Bold!! And a variety of fonts to choose from

This is big I just also want to say that I did resist and I stayed within my points even though now I am back in my smaller point range I even EXERCISED by walking over an hour and 10 minutes!

Ok I am finished playing.. let's see what this looks like

dani
Old 06-06-2001, 11:05 AM   #14  

Hi all
This is really cool. You can change the color & everything!

Well, guess I'm not doing too good at posting more often huh? Life is just so busy these days, but it doesn't mean I don't think about you all!

Put the kids on a plane for Michigan last Friday. They've gone to visit their mother's family for a week. It's nice to have a "kid-free" week.

DH & I celebrated our 1 year anniversary Sunday. It doesn't seem like it's been a YEAR already! We actually had to go to my grandfather's 95th birthday party Sunday so we both were "sick" on Monday. Went & bought a new patio set for the deck & had dinner at the Japanese Steak House...can you say waaaay too many points! *L*

Vicki - I'm actually realizing that I don't mind the yard work too much. I'm looking forward to planting some stuff next year, assuming DH & I agree on what we want! There's a lot of adjustments to be made when you're suddenly living with kids! All kinds of things you never thought about before *L*

BFB - those Paprika Pringles sound good...haven't seen them in the US though....you show more restraint than I'm capable of when it comes to Chinese food!....oh, and feel free to start a new thread if you think we need it....doesn't matter how long you 've been here, you're part of the group now!

Lauren - congrats on taking the step to rejoin WW and hope the new position comes through!

Karen - congrats on the grades!!

Well, guess that's all for now. Hope everyone has a great day!

LE
Old 06-06-2001, 11:22 AM   #15  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All,

I'm having issues with these new options!! It's too much of a hassle, if I already have something typed and then I wanna change the font or color or whatever, ugh...patience Lauren, patience...

I didn't do too well yesterday. I thought I was doing good, but I didn't realize my chicken was going to be soo big, it looked like a typical 4 oz.! So I ended up 2.25 over for the day. I know it could've been worse, but I was just mad that it was day one officially back OP, and I wasn't!

Today will be better!
Closed Thread