Old 07-18-2004, 05:29 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 247/177.5/130

Height: 5'3"

Default Weekly Weigh-In July 19-25

Hello... I hope everyone has a wonderful week.

I actually stayed the same from last week! I lost 1.75 inches around the waist from last week so I must still be doing something right! On Thurs. this past week the scale said 159! BUT today it read 162. Sooo since today is my official weigh-in day, that's what it will be for the week!

Good luck to all you losers this week!! lets make it a good one!
tolose85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2004, 08:37 PM   #2  
Born Loser

S/C/G: 490/See Tracker/245

You will be right back at a loss next week Gretchen. It's hard not losing anything keep strong. I for one am afraid of a gain this week. I did lousy the last three days. I mean really bad. I am back on plan today and plan of skiping weigh in this week and just weighing next week. So I will mark down that I stayed the same for the week.
howie6267 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2004, 07:28 AM   #3  

I'm down 2.5 pounds this week, somehow, despite a couple days poor choices on a business trip. I think my weight is pretty variable based on water retention, though, like 2-5 pounds variable. So some weeks I'm down a lot, and some weeks I'm up, and it's just weird.

Anyway, I also started weighing without clothes (which was my apparently 2-pound nightgown before) so it looks like I have a 4.5 pound loss. Hee.
Scuttle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2004, 07:49 AM   #4  

Yippy skippy! Down 3 this week. Hey Gayle? I know you are lurking but just wanted to say the walking is paying off.
Inca's Momma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2004, 08:11 AM   #5  
Abby's Mommy

I was down another .5 today, so that makes a total of 3 pounds for this week! YAY! I havnt seen a loss in a while...its VERY encouraging! GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE THIS WEEK!!!
Ivanna B. Skinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2004, 09:13 AM   #6  
Believe

Height: 5'7"

Gretchen - You've done a wonderful job so far and you've inspired me greatly! I still say that it takes more work to maintain than it does to lose so you're still a Big Loser to me!

Howie - You've been doing great also!! The important thing is that you're back on track now!! I think you've made a great decision to mark this week as a staying the same (even though it probably isn't as bad as you anticipate!).

Jennifer, Kimberlie and Amy Jo.....CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Melissa
melsfolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2004, 12:09 PM   #7  
I climb mountains!

S/C/G: 284/208/145

Great job all you LOOOZAHS!!! Gretchen, as Lorraine would say, "Don't you worry your pretty little face about it." (I hope you read that with a Brooklyn accent, because it makes it MUCH better! )I would bet a finger -- alright that's rather gruesome, so let's say I would bet one of my cats (there! -- that's better! ) that the next time you hop on that scale you'll see a significant drop. There's no way you just dipped down to 159 and then actually GAINED a couple almost overnight. It's all that dang SODIUM sister! Sheesh, how many times do we to have this conversation, girlfriend? Seriously, you will soon astound us. Of this I am certain. (You think I'd want to lose one of those cats?! Not on your life!)
lessofsarahtolove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2004, 12:43 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 344/279.1/???

Height: 5'6"

I'm down 1.5 pounds for the week for a total of 30.5 since I began. I've been horrible at checking out my inches (it's been a month) I'm going to check it tonight to see where I'm at. I'll post my progress pics as soon as I can get them off my camera.

congrats to all who lost. Gretchen I'm sure you'll have a loss next week. (I had to stop weighing in the middle of my week because I would be down like 3 pounds by Friday or Saturday but by my official Monday weigh in would only be down 1-2 pounds).
barbygirl43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2004, 01:59 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 247/177.5/130

Height: 5'3"

I am pretty darn confident that it will all work out in the end... I am almost to goal so I am pretty happy that I have hit my 1st plateau (of many I'm sure) this far into the game with about 25 to go. Sarah.. You NEED to become a motivational speaker girl! You've got me all pumped up cause dang it... I'm gettin to goal! Oh and BTW, I would love to have another cat so you just betta watch yourself or I'll fail on purpose! ha ha. Just kiddin. I probably won't be on much until the latter part of the week so I hope you all have a wonderful wonderful week!! Cheery-O!
tolose85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2004, 02:10 PM   #10  
Making myself proud.

S/C/G: 375/ticker/200

Height: 5'11"

A big congrats to all the "losers" and for the rest of us too for keeping with it and keeping a positive attitude.

Just like Gretchen, I stayed the same this week. I weighed myself on Saturday morning and had lost 2 lbs but as of this morning I've somehow gained them back. I hardly ate at all this weekend (not on purpose, just circumstances) and I sweated like crazy too. I'm thinking water retention, maybe TOM coming up. I'm sure like most said about Gretchen that I'll see a loss next week. I'm not worried (for once!).

Keep it up everyone. You're all doing great!
Stinger766 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2004, 02:12 PM   #11  
Live for the Moment!

Congrats to all the losers!

As for me I don't weigh in until Friday, and my biggest goal to accomplish this week is to avoid stepping on the scale everytime I go to the gym.

Keep going you guys! Everyone is kickin' some major butt!
Br00klyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2004, 07:10 PM   #12  

Sarah you are safe I'll give Gretchen my 2 cats for free
Old 07-19-2004, 07:39 PM   #13  
I climb mountains!

S/C/G: 284/208/145

Wink

Kimberlie, you made me laugh! Depending on the day, I'd be fighting with you to get her to take one of mine before yours! If I told you that I have seven of the creatures, you'd probably better understand what I'm talking about.....

And Gretchen, you goofball, you KNOW I'd be happy to trade you one of these pesky kitties for -- say........your BIKE! Huh? Whatdya say? Do we have a deal? Huh? Huh? A little "vroom vroom" for a big fat "meow?" I can put it in writing if you want. No problem....
lessofsarahtolove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2004, 09:07 PM   #14  

LOL Sarah, honestly I only have 2 cats and I love one of them to death, the other is a little witch. If she wasn't such a good mouser I'd throw her in the lake at work.
Old 07-20-2004, 08:46 AM   #15  
1/2 Marathon May 15 2011

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'0"

I can't believe that I am still the same weight. It's almost bad - because it gives me permission to eat what ever I want. I have not been doing that great. I'm eating a lot more fruit and salads. Smaller meals. - just not watching details. Trying to drink more milk (barf!!)

I am 12 weeks pregnant - I know I'm going to start gaining. Need to get the tread mill out.

Dana
Charbar is offline   Reply With Quote