View Single Post
Old 05-31-2001, 02:45 PM   #1
WW Jazz Diva! LOL

Hi All,

Thought I'd stop in and give a progress report about my Exandrine usage with Weight Watchers!'s the deal: I started taking it a week ago, and I took only two pills a in the a.m. and another in the afternoon before 3:00. Saturday, I didn't take any because I was having a party and new I'd be drinking wine. Tuesday/Wednesday didn't take any because I was feeling a little too jumpy.

Well, the weekend was horrible....I ate like a pig. Chinese food, steak and cheese sub, donuts. I had a total meltdown. I went way over my points Mon/Tues/Wed, although the food I ate wasn't all that bad.
No worries......I'm back on track now.

My weigh-in was last night (Wed) and I really, really thought I had put weight on because I ate SO much. Turns out, I lost 1.2 lbs....bringing my total to -24.2 lbs.

So, I don't know if it was dumb luck or the Xenadrine, but I decided to give it another week. I'm not changing the dosage......1 pill for me twice a day.

I'll give you the results next week!

How did everyone else do??

If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he imagined, he will meet
with success unexpected in common hours. -Thoreau